Fuck this forum, basicly worst thing which happened for me is this forum

The braggers are annoying. Would be nice if people like that could just shut the fuck up and keep things like that to themselves.

What I'm planning on doing from now on.

Attachments

• 1582726888439.png
    1582726888439.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
You need both I can hang with friends but sometimes likes to play games all night you need balance in life
i dont want to party with foids. Fuck you normie

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Yea bro fack these niggas who constantly getting tinder matches or having girls every other week while many here searching for their first gf ever

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i dont want to party with foids. Fuck you normie
Is eating McDonald's or drinking coffee bad for you if it's done on occasion, not really long as not everyday and you'll be fine you need to do things in moderation

at least you're learning english, you need it

• Ugh..
It is over.

• Ugh..
Fuck bumo. I just saw hot foids and i cant take that they are talking to other dudes. They should die
Remember Polack, they are for Chad only. You are not Chad. That means you are only allowed to fap to what Chad gets for real.
Never forget that Wiktoria’s hand or Palvin’s hand mogs your incel hand to space. Their hands will be on Chads rod, not yours.

FUCKING BRUTAL

u will never escape this forum

hqdefault.jpg

Remember Polack, they are for Chad only. You are not Chad. That means you are only allowed to fap to what Chad gets for real.
Never forget that Wiktoria’s hand or Palvin’s hand mogs your incel hand to space. Their hands will be on Chads rod, not yours.

FUCKING BRUTAL
Its over

Of course buddy boyo. If you cant take it you dont belong here. Cortisolmaxxing isnt for everyone

yeah he’s a defeatist who won’t do anything to try and change his current situation. labels everything as cope.
But there isnt anything he can do, so he is right

Karma in your face ?

Still, being a male means not giving up.
I started low but at 14 yo (fucking manlet and no frame), I realized the black pill and did the best I could to improve.
Every year was made to improve on every possible level.

If I did not do that, I would have been incel or with a poor landwhale like most dudes.

So there is karma at least in this life.

Last edited:
This forum is bragging central lol