FUCK THIS GAY APP "LENSA". MUH REQUIREMENTS

Xangsane

Xangsane

squishy squishy!
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
160,425
Reputation
140,125
It's an app designed to create cool "magic avis" from your photos.
Screenshot 20221214 180241
Screenshot 20221214 180248
Screenshot 20221214 180257


I'm trying to make "magic avis" with Looksmax users and PSL gods but I'm hit with this message:
Screenshot 20221214 175939

Luckily I downloaded the full APK file and didn't purchase anything
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Hades
@OneTwoThree
 
  • +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
can u do mine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just use headshots
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades
Can you do me?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
My mum does @LiteralCaucasian
 

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
1
Views
18
DrRodger
DrRodger
yex
Replies
4
Views
48
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Vincent Freeman
Replies
5
Views
88
lowtide654
lowtide654
Clqs
Replies
6
Views
46
troy_exe
troy_exe
try2beme
Replies
16
Views
146
andrey5344
andrey5344

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top