fuck this looks shit I need money

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

Deformed subhuman
Bro I feel so retarded thinking my life would be better as a chad than a billionaire, fuck no man holy shit

making money is so fucking hard in today's society, especially when u live in a 3rd world shithole

Money is insanely important, don't think about slaying, just think about the quality of life and u not worrying about ur bills and shit

fuck not saying looks isn't important, it's as important as money but my point here is we're all gonna wagecuck until we fucking die, so over if u ain't born wealthy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, Klasik01, RAMU KAKA and 3 others

both matter a lot. end of discussion.

Bro I feel so retarded thinking my life would be better as a chad than a billionaire, fuck no man holy shit

making money is so fucking hard in today's society, especially when u live in a 3rd world shithole

Money is insanely important, don't think about slaying, just think about the quality of life and u not worrying about ur bills and shit

fuck not saying looks isn't important, it's as important as money but my point here is we're all gonna wagecuck until we fucking die, so over if u ain't born wealthy
This guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
money is god
good with
hell without it

learn how to use the laws of the universe to manifest money.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i’m like don’t kill the messenger

it ain’t about where ya been what you got it’s all about love

self love is the best love

don’t let this life defeat you

play catch with the hundreds

love is the new money

i live in abundance

love is the new money

i’m spiritually conscious

spark up burn the sage

Pussy better

I just burned 1000 dollars in the slots it's over :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

h2o bro money = looks to an extent. Just get rich and marry an overweight woman who looked amazing before and had chad features with 5'7+ height someone who is overweight right now due to some reason then have kids with her to save ur bloodline feed them good foods from the start and make them sleep 10hrs a day and play basketball so they ascend to 6'4 chads then ur bloodline is fixed if u dont give a fuck abt ur bloodline and are white just geomax and lean down.

h2o bro money = looks to an extent. Just get rich and marry an overweight woman who looked amazing before and had chad features with 5'7+ height someone who is overweight right now due to some reason then have kids with her to save ur bloodline feed them good foods from the start and make them sleep 10hrs a day and play basketball so they ascend to 6'4 chads then ur bloodline is fixed if u dont give a fuck abt ur bloodline and are white just geomax and lean down.
the fuck is u yapping about saving ur bloodline nigga go back to tiktok

wageslaving comes off extremely easy when you're an HTN. you feel motivated, females flirt with you at your job, you don't ever feel really stressed. you actually reap the benefits of having money, your dating opportunities grow exponentially, you're not just trying to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Being rich is way harder than being laid, only 6-8% people make it.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
damn, u live in 3rd world country? literally its over for u looks AND money wise, you'll never make it out of that slum JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
people here who say they'd rather have chad looks than be rich are almost always kids who've never had to wagecuck

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Subhuman232

Tales from the slums of mumbai unironically this time