Fuck this shit

idk8

idk8

Gold
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
776
Reputation
446
One fucking annoying guy from my school has annoyed me whole day and when I came home I think that none could annoy me anymore my fucking mother decides to do same shit to me:ROFLMAO: wtf is wrong with me that everyone wants to bully me:unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel
One fucking annoying guy from my school has annoyed me whole day and when I came home I think that none could annoy me anymore my fucking mother decides to do same shit to me:ROFLMAO: wtf is wrong with me that everyone wants to bully me:unsure:
And how r they annoying ya
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
0
Views
28
Lorence
Lorence
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
31
Bat
Bat
ilikefish
Replies
0
Views
19
ilikefish
ilikefish
ltnwhiteboy
Replies
0
Views
28
ltnwhiteboy
ltnwhiteboy
mocco
Replies
2
Views
17
vexiz
vexiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top