Fuck tinder. Go talk to girls irl.

aren't you a curry man?

you'll just get the bobs and vegana stereotype of the creepy indian guy, that's my worst fear tbh
Why you so fucking negative. Have you ever tried to just talk to a girl. Not go up and ask for something just have a genuine conversation. Like fuck man life isn’t that bad.

First don’t give a fuck what other people think because once highschool is over nobody will give a shit. You only see these people because you are forced too. Second Start by getting to know them just ask for there name. Then make random conversation. And just be you if she likes you she will show interest if not keep it moving.
But what if they think I'm a weird ugly guy?
aren't you a curry man?

you'll just get the bobs and vegana stereotype of the creepy indian guy, that's my worst fear tbh
A fear. I don't have a shitskin pheno tho at least according to @turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why you so fucking negative. Have you ever tried to just talk to a girl. Not go up and ask for something just have a genuine conversation. Like fuck man life isn’t that bad.

my parents and society has said I'm a failure since day 1 man

the rejections have scarred me

But what if they think I'm a weird ugly guy?

A fear. I don't have a shitskin pheno tho at least according to @turkproducer
Ur defo noticeably curry but you’re not like tamil or anything

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
But did I look ogre creepy curry? Or some dude youd see on the sidewalk.
Average darkness, your bones look good for curry though. I l’d say you willl always have to accept the truth that your pheno will hold you back, it’s sad but it could be worse. Anyway if you’re GL+ curry you have the same SMV as a white who’s 0.25-.5 PSL worse looking than u tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
To approach irl id have to be really drunk and/or high

Since i dont drink and dont smoke, it is what it is

To approach irl id have to be really drunk and/or high

Since i dont drink and dont smoke, it is what it is
Why just fucking go for it. You shouldn’t put fake handcuffs on yourself like that. If you want something go get it.

Why just fucking go for it. You shouldn’t put fake handcuffs on yourself like that. If you want something go get it.

ok bro no approach for my face

Theyd call the cops

Now I dont give a fucking niggers thick long flushing shit I just talk to girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Approaching or even texting females is for human-looking beings.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Approaching or even texting females is for human-looking beings.
So be that. Get a good hair cut shave your beard. Or trim it to look nice. Wear nice clothes and cologne. And put on some muscle.

So be that. Get a good hair cut shave your beard. Or trim it to look nice. Wear nice clothes and cologne. And put on some muscle.
What's wrong with my haircut?

the days of approaching are over, online dating is pretty much the future. Put yourself in the girl's shoes, would you pick the 4 psl guy who approached you in real life, rather than the 6 psl dudes hitting on you on tinder, who they can pick from a collection to select the best genetic material to penetrate them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TexasGiantBear and NormieKilla
Cold-approaching is toxic and you'd most likely gain nothing out of it.

Stick to Tinder where you don't have to risk anything and you preserve your dignity.

Doing cold-approach as a average to below average men is suicide. Althought that I'd recommend it for all the 6's and beyond on this forum.