Fuck tinder!!Why does no one reply to me on tinder?

Show pics of yourself

Attachments

• 8D32E6D9-DC5E-4827-923A-4E1AA464D7A2.jpeg
    8D32E6D9-DC5E-4827-923A-4E1AA464D7A2.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 18
  • D67F64B5-2025-4C2E-8195-8B59512DB58B.jpeg
    D67F64B5-2025-4C2E-8195-8B59512DB58B.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DD3A1CA8-7DEC-4AFD-AB81-DB0D46419DC4.jpeg
    DD3A1CA8-7DEC-4AFD-AB81-DB0D46419DC4.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 9EB6DFD7-3696-4A6C-A9A3-C278DBC29AFA.jpeg
    9EB6DFD7-3696-4A6C-A9A3-C278DBC29AFA.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 443E2385-1A5A-4073-9197-12AEED26C31C.jpeg
    443E2385-1A5A-4073-9197-12AEED26C31C.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 14
  • B7F75643-44F2-4159-BBFF-B776B4F95B01.jpeg
    B7F75643-44F2-4159-BBFF-B776B4F95B01.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 24B8F4D2-12F9-4F23-8249-10E86EE58396.jpeg
    24B8F4D2-12F9-4F23-8249-10E86EE58396.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
I don't think you're ugly just lose weight.

Day 2 of eating less
Then keep at it and stop bitching that women don't reply the answer is easy look at yourself in the mirror when you shed the fat and struggle then come here and bitch fatcel=volcel

It’s not hard to starve yourself son

Just ldar and starve yourself, and you will lose weight quick

Then keep at it and stop bitching that women don't reply the answer is easy look at yourself in the mirror when you shed the fat and struggle then come here and bitch fatcel=volcel
But they’ve replied in the past.. I only have 6 tinder lays but still they replied

holy fucking shit why do you faggots keep giving him validation?

when do you realise he doesnt truly think he's a subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Over
You said atm it’s worse than anyone can imagine
That’s subhuman level
I meant fatness. Also you can lose weight without a surgery, I don't make fun of things people don't choose but because if you eat less you can lose weight it's only fair.

I know I’m subhuman

But why do you never upload pics of you?

yeah you're right, he's fishing.

Just become good looking

I meant fatness. Also you can lose weight without a surgery, I don't make fun of things people don't choose but because if you eat less you can lose weight it's only fair.
That’s fair enough
you're a subhuman. but I don't believe YOU believe you're a subhuman

because i dont want pictures associated with incel forums. u know.. 3 digit IQ stuff. oh i mean, you wouldn't know
Are you subhuman?

Are you subhuman?
you're not gonna have any career in a government place because of posting here btw. Forget major companies as well. There are algorithms which can uniquely detect a person based on text - let alone pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep and CarlSagan96
you're not gonna have any career in a government place because of posting here btw. Forget major companies as well. There are algorithms which can uniquely detect a person based on text - let alone pictures.
Government is bankrupt in the UK anyways

Lol dude said text algorithm, what a load of shit.

Cocainecowboy is 100% right with his posts ITT, you are just like "I get matches on tinder but I dont like them", "I ONLY have 6 lays", just shut the fuck up and go lose weight you fat sack of shit and stop bragging stop crying stop asking what psl after weight loss because atm you are so fat that people barely recognize you as human, you are fat since childhood and you probably gonna die by heart attack by 35. Go gym.

@cocainecowboy I add u to my high iq follow list

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2486
Ngl you remind me of an edgy hapa
i love when I can trigger your ego to show itself just few posts after you act self hating and fishing for validation

“I like your eye area”

Lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Cocainecowboy is 100% right with his posts ITT, you are just like "I get matches on tinder but I dont like them", "I ONLY have 6 lays", just shut the fuck up and go lose weight you fat sack of shit and stop bragging stop crying stop asking what psl after weight loss because atm you are so fat that people barely recognize you as human, you are fat since childhood and you probably gonna die by heart attack by 35. Go gym.

@cocainecowboy I add u to my high iq follow list
I never said I didn’t like them. I know my matches SMV mog to eternity

I am losing weight bro
i love when I can trigger your ego to show itself just few posts after you act self hating and fishing for validation
I was being sarky
“I like your eye area”

Lmfao
It is what it is
If I’m so subhuman how have I gotten laid?
I know I’m ugly but there’s a difference between being subhuman and just being rude

I made a new tinder account. I got 43 likes in a day. Now it’s 33. No one responds and it’s been 10 hours.

Why does no one reply?
40 likes a day my dick
see retard. you yourself don't believe you're subhuman :feelskek:

then you keep parrotting how big of a subhuman you are and post pictures of you cutting yourself expecting people to tell your not

one of the worst cases of cover-narcissism ive ever seen on the website

you will never lose weight, because you're a mentally weak loser jfl
buddy, even 6 psl don't get 40 likes every fucking day hé is larping so fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Ruby
I never said I didn’t like them. I know my matches SMV mog to eternity

I am losing weight bro

I was being sarky

It is what it is

If I’m so subhuman how have I gotten laid?
I know I’m ugly but there’s a difference between being subhuman and just being rude

BRO stop replying , this is not a constructive thread its cancer. People are just ripping you apart. Some people want to help, some just want to fuck with your head.

Assess your life, are you happy and progressing ? If yes get off this site before people mess with your head. If not and have a feeling it's to do with your looks , post some pictures we will give you tips to what you can improve and some thoughts why your life is the way it is. Take this information make the changes and repeat the above process if it doesnt work. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over

then you keep parrotting how big of a subhuman you are and post pictures of you cutting yourself expecting people to tell your not

I see myself as very ugly n

i see myself as very very ugly not subhuman that’s the difference. For me subhuman has very extreme connotations but whatever helps you get off I guess

buddy, even 6 psl don't get 40 likes every fucking day hé is larping so fucking hard
i looked more subhuman than him when i was fat and got decent number of matches and likes so i've no reason not to believe him. this is nto about that. its about his pathetic attempt to fish for validation from virgin incels trying to frame it liek "he hates himself so much" when its not the case, he just wants you all sucking up to him because he "somehow gets matches while being subhuman"

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
i looked more subhuman than him when i was fat and got decent number of matches and likes so i've no reason not to believe him. this is nto about that. its about his pathetic attempt to fish for validation from virgin incels trying to frame it liek "he hates himself so much" when its not the case, he just wants you all sucking up to him because he "somehow gets matches while being subhuman"
i agree he is sadly too low iq to believe most people are it too here.

BRO stop replying , this is not a constructive thread its cancer. People are just ripping you apart. Some people want to help, some just want to fuck with your head.

Assess your life, are you happy and progressing ? If yes get off this site before people mess with your head. If not and have a feeling it's to do with your looks , post some pictures we will give you tips to what you can improve and some thoughts why your life is the way it is. Take this information make the changes and repeat the above process if it doesnt work. That's it.
People like @cocainecowboy are just bullies I understand
i agree he is sadly too low iq to believe most people are it too here.
If I can get likes so can you

People like @cocainecowboy are just bullies I understand

you and your friend should form a bullying support group to talk about the mental torment you had to go through

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 1942
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Bad personality

I'm glad this fat piece of shit bragging cunt is gone. Hope he got heart attack by now.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and godirl
Girls don’t reply to me on tinder either and I have to swipe 200+ to get a good match