Fuck tretinoin accutane is the way

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
1 months plus on tret if I miss using it for a day new acne starts forming jfl I’m eventually gonna do accutane and continue tret after that for collagen benifits

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and babineux
I plan on getting a prescription once I run out of retinol.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Im on prescribed azelaic acid but i think i need accutane

accutane saved my skin from 7 years of acne (i've tried everything before that)
Now my treatment is finish since 2 month and acne doesn't seem to comeback

• +1
Reactions: babineux and Deleted member 27472
I have to wait to get a hair transplant before trying accutane. It can mess up healing. My derm wants to prescribe it after blood tests but I can buy it OTC anyway.

accutane saved my skin from 7 years of acne (i've tried everything before that)
Now my treatment is finish since 2 month and acne doesn't seem to comeback
Gives me hope. Tret is working great on me at least I don’t have bad acne, I used to be stage 3 and I could move back and forth between stage 2 and 3 after I used other topicals from my derm. With tret I’m between stage 1 and a soft stage 2

1 year post Accutane and my acne hasn't returned, still get the odd pimple. Side effects were brutal, only recently have my dry eyes gotten better, although the eyelids are still puffy

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 30679
But but it minds control u into killing urself

• JFL
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 27472
Tret saved me from bad acne 8 yrs ago
i have continued for 8yrs
I only get occasional pimples since

I started tret when many users here were but wee babes.

1 months plus on tret if I miss using it for a day new acne starts forming jfl I’m eventually gonna do accutane and continue tret after that for collagen benifits
I have a question about accutane, while on it, should you also under go in a regular skincare routine or not? Because I’ve heard you aren’t supposed to use any other skin product while on accutane.

I have a question about accutane, while on it, should you also under go in a regular skincare routine or not? Because I’ve heard you aren’t supposed to use any other skin product while on accutane.
Avoid topical Vitamin A if you usually put it on. Accutane is a Vitamin A megadose and apparently there are severe consequences to combining the two

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Same. I heard derms make you get blood tests tho and I hope its doesnt check any parameters that would show that I'm roiding. (Which is where the small amount of bacne is comming from in the first place :feelshehe:.) My face is clear tho luckily, but it slightly increased the amount of fordyce spots which also pisses me off. And in general the skin surface isnt as smooth anymore like when I was a nattycel. What is your opinion on accutane from underground labs? I got some but havent used it yet because my bacne isnt that bad to really bother me yet. But I would rather get medical grade stuff to be sure ofc.
What im planning to do is microdose accutane at 10-20mg per day for a few months which essentially should counteract the increased sebaceous gland activity from the test/dht. Newer research is in favour of lower doses in general...

Same. I heard derms make you get blood tests tho and I hope its doesnt check any parameters that would show that I'm roiding. (Which is where the small amount of bacne is comming from in the first place :feelshehe:.) My face is clear tho luckily, but it slightly increased the amount of fordyce spots which also pisses me off. And in general the skin surface isnt as smooth anymore like when I was a nattycel. What is your opinion on accutane from underground labs? I got some but havent used it yet because my bacne isnt that bad to really bother me yet. But I would rather get medical grade stuff to be sure ofc.
What im planning to do is microdose accutane at 10-20mg per day for a few months which essentially should counteract the increased sebaceous gland activity from the test/dht. Newer research is in favour of lower doses in general...
it's a basic online questionnaire without pictures here and no further discussion.

prescription for tret btw, not accutane, I have no issues with acne.

With accutane only use moisturizer sun screen and nothing else and do not drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Blood tests are done to check liver function

Yes, I should be ok just running 400mg of test then.
gotta ask ur derm + endocrinologist. if u have acne its already a result of high androgens so even if we ignore the health implications, your sebum production will increase and youll have worse acne this time. accutane shrinks those sebum producing glands so maybe by the end of your accutane course you wont get much acne even after running test

gotta ask ur derm + endocrinologist. if u have acne its already a result of high androgens so even if we ignore the health implications, your sebum production will increase and youll have worse acne this time. accutane shrinks those sebum producing glands so maybe by the end of your accutane course you wont get much acne even after running test
Yep thats the plan. (I'm already roiding btw)

I use the tretinoin 0.05% from skinorac and it saved me for a long time now.