Fuck Whites

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
They not superior Stop following their culture and try to be like them Stop trying to make ur skin look white and colouring ur hair fuck them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Justin Trudeau
They not superior Stop following their culture and try to be like them Stop trying to make ur skin look white and colouring ur hair fuck them
yes

Nigger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, BearBoy, Deleted member 13787 and 7 others
Whites are the supreme race. Just accept your position in the hierarchy. Non-Whites are below us. Whether determined by Mother Nature, God, the Universe, or a completely random factor, Whites are at the top.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jarate, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 7 others
Whites are the supreme race. Just accept your position in the hierarchy. Non-Whites are below us. Whether determined by Mother Nature, God, the Universe, or a completely random factor, Whites are at the top.
No they are gay ass faggots

Dalits are the supreme race you dumb Edomite (so-called White man)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's subconscious in the minds of every race that white's are superior, it's fairly obvious

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Willmogulater
Come on bro... no hate but you gotta admit Africa is mostly a third world hell hole. And there has to be a reason for that.
Cause they tough they can survive in tough conditions hence they strong

seems like theyre living in ur head rent fre

It's subconscious in the minds of every race that white's are superior, it's fairly obvious
Those people are slaves i hate these people who think white = superior

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Dumb redcel, this is an Edomite (so-called white man):LOL:

9E81EAC6 3B5D 412C 8F6D 0ECE9390A1AD
19DBA547 A4F3 4D86 A98D 09F00D890C73
37B789F5 658F 47F4 88D7 6E497835D1A5

Figure it out ape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 29155
It's just nature. Whites are a purebred race. Not ruined by ethnics

• JFL
  • Love it
It's just nature. Whites are a purebred race. Not ruined by ethnics
Whites r weak they degenerate fucking everywhere and anything even their moms eww horny monkeys

Look at that disgusting pink skin that cant even tolerate sunrays and burns like their ass when they take mah dick
Page 13, “To 👉the descendants of Ham, I have generally given the name of 👉Ethiopiansblackswith frizzled or curly hair👈. The descendants of 👉Shem were denominated Assyrians and Syrians👉blacks with long straight hair👈.

Page 19, “These were the generations of 👉Japhet, after their families and tongues, in their countries and nations; 👉who were also denominated colored people👈 by the Grecian historian.” Source: Light and Truth (Library of CongressBoston, Pub. by a committee of colored gentlemen, B.F Roberts, printer) 1844 A.D.

In Musnad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal , Chapter 50 page 488 Authenticated by Sheikh Arnoot

The Messenger of Allah may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said, And the description of Moses may peace be upon him “And I saw 👉Moses intensely black skinned👈.”

مسند أحمد بن حنبل ج 50 ص 488

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في وصفه لموسى عليه السلام: “و رأيت موسى أسحم آدم”. رواه أحمد وغيره وصححه الأرناؤوط

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BearBoy
The white race is the most oppressive and racist race out there! I'm glad they are becoming a minority! That's why they deserve for slavery, imperialism and the holocaust!

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
The white race is the most oppressive and racist race out there! I'm glad they are becoming a minority! That's why they deserve for slavery, imperialism and the holocaust!
True they are legalizing gay sex and stuff and pedo brands

seems like theyre living in ur head rent fre

Being an aryan is about personality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cause they tough they can survive in tough conditions hence they strong

Turns out they couldn't and they are weak. Bro like seriously I do not even want to offend you but imagine only blacks existed...You know exactly what the world would look like, do you? It would look like Simbabwe. Bro I swear to God I am not even saying this to piss you off.

Dey don know why it be, but it be doe
Cause they Self haters and they aint even white they Degenerates

African woman shows latest African discovery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

patricia_01_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I'm two percent nigger, if that counts.

Also
GA gYRwk1fU byXaK2Ju81g1rwBGXo9jDr8Egr4FG7I

Brittany Venti2

Britanny

FLkCfr7WYAcBRns

Why is it that the better looki n g black women out there prefer Aryan chads?

this guy is brazillian btw

This sexy i approve

Bro I think you just need to be more proud of your people. They have achieved great things like this beautiful alley in a peaceful neighbourhood:

25NOCERA1-superJumbo.jpg

this guy is brazillian btw
So is Francisco Lachowski, Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, and Jair Bolsonaro. Your point? There are millions of White people in Brazil.

Brazil is WORSE than Afirca. LOL
No, it is not, and even if it were, it would be because of non-Whites that are the majority here.

Youre a shitskin brazillian man whoa 5'8