Fuck who?

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Who do we blame
A large portion of us incels seem to blame women some blame genetics and others blame our selfs where
Images  12  removebg preview
do you stand.

Why are you so upset. It's not up to you and it's selfish to think that you should be able to reproduce while being geneticaly flawed. You are destroying her future linage and your son will know only pain.

The fact is this reason shouldnt make you upset. You missed out some men were born with access to the warmest, nicest, most attractive, most loving, most caring and bigest dopamine surges on the planet and some weren't.
Those that weren't have to make a choice.

Do I find a person lower on the looks scale than me to continue on my lineage.

Do I forgoe reproduction

Do I become a provider

Do I be a cuck to someone higher on the lookscale

Do I spend my years finding out how to improve the Skelton of male humans through scientific endeavor.

Do I kill my self

Do i lash out (humans females do not mate with the dominant males like chimpanzees do. Human females selectively breed so fighting won't get you pussy)

Do i become a hermit

And finally do I hack my dopamine systems and look for non social pleasure.

I mean the choice is yours
(Please avoid raping and other things of that caliber because abortions exist so its not viable and people don't like it)
(Please avoid killing yourself or lashing out at others its not their fault)
(If you are contemplating suicide please feel free to tag me in a post or seek professional help because its not your fault either )

Nature gave us something at least there are 1000s of drugs 1000s of non social hobbies 100s of thousands of hours of TV and movies and so much other stuff.

Tuff it out and remember humans can't form bonds with the disfigured (except mothers)

Last edited:
Nigga what?

• +1
Reactions: drag, Nulled and smoth
it's selfish to think that you should be able to reproduce while being geneticaly flawed. You are destroying her future linage and your son will know only pain.
Most retarded advice i've ever seen, not everything is about looks, in the big scheme of things quality of life is not important, so that bullshit about if you are ugly or short your children will have a bad and sad life doesn't fly around here, only thing that matters is to have offspring, even if you look like a mashed potatoe or are a midget, if you somehow get to have children, and they have children, and the cycle doesn't break, you are fulfilling your purpose, and so are they, why do people overcomplicate simple stuff so much jfl

Most retarded advice i've ever seen, not everything is about looks, in the big scheme of things quality of life is not important, so that bullshit about if you are ugly or short your children will have a bad and sad life doesn't fly around here, only thing that matters is to have offspring, even if you look like a mashed potatoe or are a midget, if you somehow get to have children, and they have children, and the cycle doesn't break, you are fulfilling your purpose, and so are they, why do people overcomplicate simple stuff so much jfl
Read the rest

Read the rest
tbh i don't really care about the rest i just wanted to make a point about the fact many users here think they should rope just because they dont have their desired "looks level" without even getting to have children because they think because of their "shit genes" their kids would suffer the same, not only talking about looks also about NT and IQ genetics here

tbh i don't really care about the rest i just wanted to make a point about the fact many users here think they should rope just because they dont have their desired "looks level" without even getting to have children because they think because of their "shit genes" their kids would suffer the same, not only talking about looks also about NT and IQ genetics here
Because I listed a bunch of feasible options finding your looksmatch, foregoing breading, becoming a provider and a few more.

Because I listed a bunch of feasible options finding your looksmatch, foregoing breading, becoming a provider and a few more.
So? I mean, yeah there are many cool and interesting things to do with our lives, at the end of the day due to laws of physics and chemistry immortalizing life is not a plausible thing and as a concepts it has become totally irrelevant so basically having children to fulfill our only purpose is meaningless, but at least you can keep on doing some things that make you happy, it's just that giving up on life because you feel ugly or weird its too much of a pussy move imo

So? I mean, yeah there are many cool and interesting things to do with our lives, at the end of the day due to laws of physics and chemistry immortalizing life is not a plausible thing and as a concepts it has become totally irrelevant so basically having children to fulfill our only purpose is meaningless, but at least you can keep on doing some things that make you happy, it's just that giving up on life because you feel ugly or weird its too much of a pussy move imo
Yeah I dunno man it's hard to actually separate personality traits from looks do whatever you want man I'm not here to stop you I hope your feeling well

I mean bro both of us being here indactes we are struggling or had struggled hope your good

I mean bro both of us being here indactes we are struggling or had struggled hope your good
I came to this site to find unbiased and science backed advice on some stuff like steroids and diet because i wanted to increase my performance and health which is directly related to looks but i don't really care about them tbh, i know the blackpill is real, but i dont have problems getting women so my main focus is about myself, i was feeling tired because of Football + Working + Studying and needed a little boost

I came to this site to find unbiased and science backed advice on some stuff like steroids and diet because i wanted to increase my performance and health which is directly related to looks but i don't really care about them tbh, i know the blackpill is real, but i dont have problems getting women so my main focus is about myself, i was feeling tired because of Football + Working + Studying and needed a little boost
I still like to fuck around here tho, very funny site, i myself sometimes post some threads using this site's slang and kind of humour

Good for you be your self