Fuck women who have high position in businesses

qwep

qwep

Banned
Cant handle any of the power. They would hire a drug addict chad because "hes turning his life around". Over an ugly man who deserves the job. They only get given these superior roles because the company wants to look good "we have female employees, we have gays and blacks too!! We get no work done but its all about being included" . Id like to see how much a girl wants the job when she has to work for it.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Cant handle any of the power. They would hire a drug addict chad because "hes turning his life around". Over an ugly man who deserves the job. They only get given these superior roles because the company wants to look good "we have female employees, we have gays and blacks too!! We get no work done but its all about being included" . Id like to see how much a girl wants the job when she has to work for it.
Literally everything here is what I've been saying for a while: women avoid conflict and can't be objective. They aren't hard enough to fire people and make pay cuts, deny promotions etc like male managers. Nothing gets done! It all bottlenecks and productivity decreases

X

x69

?????? ????
Literally everything here is what I've been saying for a while: women avoid conflict and can't be objective. They aren't hard enough to fire people and make pay cuts, deny promotions etc like male managers. Nothing gets done! It all bottlenecks and productivity decreases

Being aggressive and competitive is needed to make progress. Being passive aggressive and avoide stuff is indeed a big bottleneck

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Being aggressive and competitive is needed to make progress. Being passive aggressive and avoide stuff is indeed a big bottleneck
Tis the way of women. And I'm not faulting them for that, they just aren't meant to run corporations for this reason.