Fuck you Germans you Utter Subhumans

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
ts
"Cost of living is going up, but I am pro refugees, fuck those AFD nazis we need to learn from the past"

Talks about her failures at dating and says "This guy Im obsessed with and wrote essays for to make him ghost me, I know that if he would want me I wouldn't want him"

I have nothing against German users of this forum I just need to express my hatred for the average subhumans among you

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and MoggerGaston
She has literally 0 charisma, energy, vibe in the way that she talks, her voice, etc.
Couldn't listen to it for long.

But looks like the typical Becky going for HTN+ tier guys and then getting rejected for LTR.
Meanwhile having many of her looksmatches, normie tier guys, all over her but feeling too good to date them.

waste of life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and fukmylyf
She has literally 0 charisma, energy, vibe in the way that she talks, her voice, etc.
Probably the female version of me jfl
Anyone who hasn't had a relationship by 24 is lacking something that normies have
It's also pretty non NT to make a youtube channel (the exception being people who are elite in some regard or gained tiktok/insta status first)
But looks like the typical Becky going for HTN+ tier guys and then getting rejected for LTR.
Meanwhile having many of her looksmatches, normie tier guys, all over her but feeling too good to date them.
she said she tried dating guys that she found boring because they were too nice for her
If the guys were willing to be nice to her and fill the potential relationship role I'm guessing they were MTNs

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
ppl who don't speak english are subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, john2 and MoggerGaston
Probably the female version of me jfl
she just doesn't sound driven, but talks like she is bored of life or smth. depressed, un-emotional.

but I notice this a lot with german natives and the way they talk in english. Very formal, without emotion.
Anyone who hasn't had a relationship by 24 is lacking something that normies have
true, even more brutal as a 24yo woman tbh. I think it's easier to get on some weird side-track of life as a man and end up as a 24yo without having had a LTR. But usually at that point those men have very little sexual experience in general, not just no LTR.
It's also pretty non NT to make a youtube channel (the exception being people who are elite in some regard or gained tiktok/insta status first)
definitely when you talk about topics like this in a serious way.
More NT to have some call-of-duty/minecraft channel with 50 videos but only <50 views per video.
she said she tried dating guys that she found boring because they were too nice for her
If the guys were willing to be nice to her and fill the potential relationship role I'm guessing they were MTNs
well, that was her explanation though. It could be she found these guys boring, because she didn't find them attractive.

no tingles, just 'friend' vibes due to no attraction.