fuck you niggers i am so much better than all of you

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
lets not even talk about how much i racemog, heightmog, framemog, social circlemog, statusmog and iqmog you.

lets just talk about my trust fund.

my individual trust fund alone (excluding inheritances, shared trust fund for me and my siblings/cousins, estates/equity to be passed down to me) is currently valued at $13.3MM USD in a mix of international public equities, fixed income instruments like bonds and treasuries as well as asset classes like venture capital and private equity. I get to withdraw up to 2.5% a year ($332.5K USD/year) until I'm 35, at which case I can take it all out if I want.

I get $332.5K USD/year while doing NOTHING while you poorfags are working full-time for a fraction of that. I could drop out of college right now and live a 1%er lifestyle, especially with my looks (which will get me very far in life), but I have ambitions and I'm going to eclipse the achievements of my father and grandfather in my professional career.

fuck all of you i am BETTER than you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
@alpha_provider

can confirm

Ur still gonna get cucked by bbc

Attachments

• Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
pls send 10 dollars i want to eat double quarter pounder from mcdonalds

lets not even talk about how much i racemog, heightmog, framemog, social circlemog, statusmog and iqmog you.

my individual trust fund alone (excluding inheritances, shared trust fund for me and my siblings/cousins, estates/equity to be passed down to me) is currently valued at $13.3MM USD in a mix of international public equities, fixed income instruments like bonds and treasuries as well as asset classes like venture capital and private equity. I get to withdraw up to 2.5% a year ($332.5K USD/year) until I'm 35, at which case I can take it all out if I want.

I get $332.5K USD/year while doing NOTHING while you poorfags are working full-time for a fraction of that. I could drop out of college right now and live a 1%er lifestyle, especially with my looks (which will get me very far in life), but I have ambitions and I'm going to eclipse the achievements of my father and grandfather in my professional career.

Could I get summ papi?

slide me a hunnid bands

objective: survive

pay me money to get u bitches bro

Bro is flexing his parents money, what a clown.