Fuck you @Wallenberg , you jewish abomination, I will bully you to death

Why are you maghrebis always so high cortisol (opposite of testosterone) ? Just go fucking inject t man

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Albeacho
I haven't promised to show pictures
Man you did. Don't lie
You seem to care a lot. You have posted many times about my Turkey tinder experiment. If you wouldn't care you wouldn't do that.
Ofcourse I care lmao, I asked for it multiple times and you promised it on multiple occasions.
I will say this one more time: relax. I'm not going to travel shithole countries to get average girls. I have no interest in supporting Turkey's economy with my money nor do I care about Turkish girls. And even if I would care about Turkish girls, the west has enough Turkish girls already.
It is not about what you won't do. It is about standarts man

@Chadlite Rutherford

Is my brother on this forum. It's time we expel all the Jews on this forum.

You should plan on killing all secular Turks, don't fall for western degeneracy
So turn into Syria is your option? These degens are still our neighbors and family members. Winning the elections is always the best if you don't want to see your country die.

Man you did. Don't lie

Ofcourse I care lmao, I asked for it multiple times and you promised it on multiple occasions.

It is not about what you won't do. It is about standarts man
It's impossible to argue with a jew cause he always lies , the only solution for the jews is holocaust.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadeep and Deleted member 10913
Why are you maghrebis always so high cortisol (opposite of testosterone) ? Just go fucking inject t man
This nigger considers himself med lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
So turn into Syria is your option? These degens are still our neighbors and family members. Winning the elections is always the best if you don't want to see your country die.
You should keep them in check regardless, they planned the coup back then. Jews won't mind killing all of you for a few $$$. You should always keep their hatred for gentiles in your mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
tbh most members here don't deserve advice, first, they should help themselves.
Not if they also helped you. They deserve the knowledge you hold if they also helped you to get it. Why are you like this?

@Chadlite Rutherford

Is my brother on this forum. It's time we expel all the Jews on this forum.
Impossible to do

Jews must be involved in every form of communication, they just instictively know to not allow any form of communication happen that isn't run by Jews, if you run a Newspaper like Henry Ford did, without Jewish funds, they will boycott and sue you

The best we can do is to warn users not to listen to the Jews on here, I'm legit shocked how the Jews that run this site allow such conversations to take place

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, J-B-SLAYER and Albeacho
Tell me where your from and whats your religion @J-B-SLAYER

It's impossible to argue with a jew cause he always lies , the only solution for the jews is holocaust.
Idc what he is he should have standarts and community sense, even if it is online you are imbedded to users who research and try to find ways to ascend so you can read it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: J-B-SLAYER and Wallenberg
Not if they also helped you. They deserve the knowledge you hold if they also helped you to get it. Why are you like this?
I actually provide helpful looksmaxing advice even if some users don't deserve it. On the other hand, many users post bitter shitposts without anything valuable to say. Go complain about them.

You are too emotional.

Dark hair, blue eyes (?), white skin. Ideal coloring. Pretty good-looking fella.
It's Alain Delon, you fucking kike, we don't need your opinion on him. He hates jews like me and accepts the fact that the holocaust was a big Jewish lie.

• Hmm...
It's Alain Delon, you fucking kike, we don't need your opinion on him. He hates jews like me and accepts the fact that the holocaust was a big Jewish lie.
Doesn't he hate sandniggers too? Some French user here claimed so.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
I actually provide helpful looksmaxing advice even if some users don't deserve it. On the other hand, many users post bitter shitposts without anything valuable to say. Go complain about them.

You are too emotional.
If you write a whole book on looksmaxxing, it won't change the fact that you are a jew. Jews deserve nothing less than holocaust. Go preach to your own people, don't ever step in here. We will break your ugly Jewish nose.

V5NCAMGNDZD2XFJAGRDY62ELLU

how does that make sense? and most turks arent religious am I right?
Most are religious, some are secular and Kurds are mostly religious and few are communist.
how does that make sense?
It makes sense because hardline kemalist republicanism lost the first democratic election we ever had. Since then state policy changed gradually.

Doesn't he hate sandniggers too? Some French user here claimed so.
Yeah he does, I think he should hate everyone who isn't from his own race, someone as good looking as Delon can hold any opinion. But he featured in sandnigger songs , dont remember him ever mentioning Jews positively. He loves those who were directly responsible for the holocaust in France. ( sent jews to nazi camps from France ahahahahaha)

Last edited:
Prove it.
Look at the first threads. You agreed to show or atleast didn't say anything against it only after the first day die you question if it was 'moral'

• +1
Look at the first threads. You agreed to show or atleast didn't say anything against it only after the first day die you question if it was 'moral'
You are making things up. I didn't promise to show pics. I said that I don't probably do it but I might.

• Hmm...
He was apparently half Albanian on his fathers side
An actual Turkic person might look a bit like me tbh
Well he is brachy skiller nordics are opposite i dont say he isnt mixed with greeks etc. but he have definelity turkic ancestry

Well he is brachy skiller nordics are opposite i dont say he isnt mixed with greeks etc. but he have definelity turkic ancestry
more then actual Turkish Anatolians? I don't think so.

He was extremely gl tho.

this is one of his earliest photo's. What from his face would you describe as Western Turanid influence?

true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
BASED THREAD tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yesterday, I let a dog go but this time, I have had enough and I will teach you a lesson for everyone else to not ever mess with me.

• JFL
Great thread OP