FUCK

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The only person that I was talking to for years just unfriended me on Discord.

I honestly don't even care why and don't want to bother with prying. I just feel like shit.
He knows about this website so maybe it's that? Eh.
I'm fully aware of the fact that I suck so even something as basic as online conversationalism never sat right with me, but this has to be the new low. I either talk too much or not enough, respond too quickly or take too long; I just can't win.

I should probably pretend to be a girl so that I can lead some desperate guys on and on, JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, lemonnz, gooner23 and 1 other person
Yea can you pretend to be a girl . I want to dominate a chink

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
I should probably pretend to be a girl so that I can lead some desperate guys on and on, JFL.
why bro just randomly throw this in, this like the runescape method

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
I honestly don't even care why and don't want to bother with prying.

Okay so you’re not actually upset. This only hurt your ego but you don’t truly care that your discord friend removed you.

Sounds like the guy did the right thing.

why bro just randomly throw this in, this like the runescape method
They're the Internet aristocracy?
Most 4chan types are too dumb to tell if it's a femcel or another fat retard like them on the other end.
Okay so you’re not actually upset. This only hurt your ego but you don’t truly care that your discord friend removed you.

Sounds like the guy did the right thing.
I don't disagree, I typed this out with this point in mind, but it's a partial explanation.
Plus, how does being egoistic cancels out being upset? I'm still somewhat sad even if it's less about them than me.

They're the Internet aristocracy?
Most 4chan types are too dumb to tell if it's a femcel or another fat retard like them on the other end.

I don't disagree, I typed this out with this point in mind, but it's a partial explanation.
Plus, how does being egoistic cancels out being upset? I'm still somewhat sad even if it's less about them than me.
You don’t deserve friendships.

Lol find another one, when you get to uni you would even be happy with atleast one fake friend

Lol find another one, when you get to uni you would even be happy with atleast one fake friend
You don’t deserve friendships.
I'm 26.
I don't even need a “friend” per se but just someone else like me who could at least pretend to pretend to know that I... exist?
The way that most platforms work with posting and the like, but just interpersonally.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm 26.
I don't even need a “friend” per se but just someone else like me who could at least pretend to pretend to know that I... exist?
The way that most platforms work with posting and the like, but just interpersonally.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I'm 26.
“I need friends” has a better rep ratio than me ffs*lol if you have a good rep-ratio here, then that means alot of people relate or agree with you