Fuck

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Sphinx
I just realized that I’ve been rejected by 8 girls! At the time I didn’t feel anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, twojei and 📎♿️⚙️
"you become numb"
-savvyguy

• So Sad
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
There's a reason and it's definitely not them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Subhuman232
I just realized that I’ve been rejected by 8 girls! At the time I didn’t feel anything
Image 2
:ogre::owo:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
will dying be a good enough cope

• Hmm...
I just can't stand this shit anymore man, I'm willing to get all steroids and surgeries, but where the fuck is my opportunity to get money? it's so fucking over damnit

I'm finding construction work tomorrow to get some roids, I'm just so fucking tired man

my mother want to see me happy and even supported me at getting roids if it's the thing that makes me happy

cause I talked to her because I was insanely suicidal at this point, we're poor, I live in 3rd world country, and worst of all, I need trimax to ascend

how the fuck I'm gonna get 30k$ in a shit country where average monthly income is 300$

I'm finding construction work tomorrow to get some roids, I'm just so fucking tired man

my mother want to see me happy and even supported me at getting roids if it's the thing that makes me happy

cause I talked to her because I was insanely suicidal at this point, we're poor, I live in 3rd world country, and worst of all, I need trimax to ascend

how the fuck I'm gonna get 30k$ in a shit country where average monthly income is 300$
Where are u from?

Fuck ignore me man I'm just sperging out rambling again, I'm just crying at this point

• So Sad
is it over?
Depends on you and of course, age. If you're under 18, focus everything on studying and working out. When you're of age, get a PT job. That's how you build responsible connections but also, meet new people like foids. You work on yourself and keep bettering who you are with what you have.

Depends on you and of course, age. If you're under 18, focus everything on studying and working out. When you're of age, get a PT job. That's how you build responsible connections but also, meet new people like foids. You work on yourself and keep bettering who you are with what you have.
if only I was born in the west, I'm literally an south east asian

I don't wanna be those people that always ramble about how bad their life is

I'm doing this shit just this night, my situation is insanely bad I can't help but just cry

I'm also 18, I won't even go to college because it's gonna be worthless in my country, even if u get a degree here you'd end up in a McDonalds job or a call center agent

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Chill dude it’s not worth it to breakdown
My situation is insanely bad bro, before I can even get the surgeries I gotta work being a butcher for at least 3years so that I can go to Australia to get the money for my surgeries

and I don't even have 100% certainty at this shit, I'm playing a losing game

• +1
My situation is insanely bad bro, before I can even get the surgeries I gotta work being a butcher for at least 3years so that I can go to Australia to get the money for my surgeries

and I don't even have 100% certainty at this shit, I'm playing a losing game
you need to roll the dice before saying that you’re gonna lose

you need to roll the dice before saying that you’re gonna lose
I'm trying bro, just got my drivers license, in 2 months I'm gonna work as an food delivery rider, then after 2 months I'm gonna work as a butcher

for now I'm finishing my last senior high year, but it's all useless honestly

I wish I was just an ltn white man living in the West

Imagine working as a construction worker, food delivery rider and a butcher until u ascend

lowest of the lowest lol, on top of that in a 3rd world country while being 18

Imagine working as a construction worker, food delivery rider and a butcher until u ascend

lowest of the lowest lol, on top of that in a 3rd world country while being 18
Why don’t you date girls of your own race? What are your stats??

Why don’t you date girls of your own race? What are your stats??
sea whores will replace me in a split second when they see a white man

Also I don't really have the idea of slaying or whatsoever because I'm subhuman as fuck

I'm 6'0, I think I'm subhuman-ltn, pm if u wanna see my pic

• So Sad
if only I was born in the west, I'm literally an south east asian

I don't wanna be those people that always ramble about how bad their life is

I'm doing this shit just this night, my situation is insanely bad I can't help but just cry

I'm also 18, I won't even go to college because it's gonna be worthless in my country, even if u get a degree here you'd end up in a McDonalds job or a call center agent
Ah, I see. Born in Incellium. I understand. Not really. But I get not wanting to be those old fucks rambling about their injustices and regrets. I, for one could never be that person. After that bitch ex took most of my shit including my pony, Bubba, she ruined my life. Then the back problems, ugh. The pain was unbearable. Not only that but gastroesophageal reflux disease. Yikes. Talking about damnation! But eventually, I learned to deal with it until more bad luck came pouring upon me. Lost my damn job. It was because of Her. Well, maybe not directly, or even indirectly, but it's her fault!

You're from India, uh?