fucked up badly with the latina neighbor

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Jack Hanma Maxing
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
7,060
Reputation
10,859
She messaged me asking for something she needed for her exams tomorrow,
i got to see her, tried to talk with her but it was kinda cringe, I baffled often, lost my words, she denied me eye contact multiple times looking at her phone screen,i told her i was organising a little playing game later in the week with other students living here, and invited her.
I'm embarassed as fuck, how do i fix that?
she have big tits, big ass, but a meh face and is 6-7 years older than me.
I hope she doesn't categorize me definitely as a beta,:feelswhy: and refuse to have any sex with me
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts
die kill me GIF by South Park

want to kms
 
On an unrelated note: do you have illegitimate kids like @Iasacrko
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and Bashan
It’s over
 
God damn lawd Jesus holy shit whooopieeeeee whoooop whooooop what if fucking do to this birch allhamdullahiiii I’d do all kinds of shit to this bitches back off holy shit wowwwwwww

Oh man, she is lucky she ain’t met me bruv I’d be all up in her ass cheeks
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
if this is real bro i think you can do better? Ive bought pussy from women that look better than this
 
nvm its not real
 

Similar threads

hyl4n
Replies
3
Views
32
hyl4n
hyl4n
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
155
Views
486
Gobnull
Gobnull
DrRodger
Replies
8
Views
79
TGUN.
TGUN.
оrg
Replies
11
Views
87
оrg
оrg
Thinking_CEL
Replies
5
Views
54
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top