Fuckers in my country are trying to smuggle illegal Pakistani immigrants here.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Of all the SA countries, why Pakistanis?

Bangladeshi immigrants are so much better lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, cavy, primqwe and 2 others
Let the curries come in dumbass it would be worse if they were turkish or BBC

Jfl curries have 0 smv if anything it’ll just boost ur smv and no risk of any girl actually falling for any of them :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, iloveboobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
U might even ascend with a Pakistani girl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Chadeep, Deleted member 82370 and 1 other person
Jfl curries have 0 smv if anything it’ll just boost ur smv and no risk of any girl actually falling for any of them :feelskek:
I am a curry-chinese mutt 😡😡😡

But yesterday I saw a bunch of them while at some government building registering for a driving exam

They are like 5ft4 maximum lol

No Paki wants to live in your shithole. The Pakies are planning to travel across the Darien gap in Panama then on to the US.
iu

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2, Chadeep, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Yay more darkie invasions

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and PRIEST Sv3rige
Paki girls are hot
Lightskin curvy with big tits
But only if they are below 23
After 23 they turn into fat aunties with 24 layers of fat on their bellies

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, JohnDoe, Chadeep and 2 others
aren't you Pakistani yourself?

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No

Yeah, not much Pakistanis in KL but it's increasing.

I went to Lowyat plaza there the other day and there were ALOT of immigrants running phone shops
Jfl I went to lowyat couple months ago and saw same lol.

Also a lot of curry construction workers I noticed

• +1
Jfl I went to lowyat couple months ago and saw same lol.

Also a lot of curry construction workers I noticed
Yeah and It's only gonna get worse, I went to lowyat as a kid and it honestly wasn't like that.

Bangaldeshi immigrants are quite nice though, they can speak Malay many of them even and work as food servers and such. Nice people.

bruh you live in malaysia and calling curries subhuman
the avg malaysian is as short as curries , dark and is a brutal gook mutt
360 F 123106905 Ui8ThcJ2Uz3Gp0rimVC06YIWK3EWV12p

I am a curry-chinese mutt 😡😡😡

But yesterday I saw a bunch of them while at some government building registering for a driving exam

They are like 5ft4 maximum lol
hahahah what a self hating loser lol your dad is literally a pajeet who bred your gook mom get a life

bruh you live in malaysia and calling curries subhuman
hahahah what a self hating loser lol your dad is literally a pajeet who bred your gook mom get a life

I said the Bangladeshi immigrants are one of the nicest people I've met lol.

Nothing to do with their looks or me being "self-hating" even though everyone on this site knows I'm the furthest thing from that :lul:

Would you want to walk into a shopping mall and see a bunch of Pakistani men calling to you to buy their cheap phones, all while not even being barely able to speak the national language?

@cromagnon @cavy @Chadeep

This guy really called me "self-hating"

2a49d5ababea123dda1f0af7b7a15e41

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and cavy
I said the Bangladeshi immigrants are one of the nicest people I've met lol.

Nothing to do with their looks or me being "self-hating" even though everyone on this site knows I'm the furthest thing from that :lul:

Would you want to walk into a shopping mall and see a bunch of Pakistani men calling to you to buy their cheap phones, all while not even being barely able to speak the national language?

@cromagnon @cavy @Chadeep

This guy really called me "self-hating"

View attachment 3115836
retard :forcedsmile:

• JFL
It will become like UK.

No Paki wants to live in your shithole. The Pakies are planning to travel across the Darien gap in Panama then on to the US.
iu
How would a pakistani british citizen fare on this voyage? would the Americans accept me and give me residency for being a fluent English speaker and a highly intelligent individual with many skills. Surely you would prefer me over the illegal aliens who only speak habla espaniol?

Paki girls are hot
Lightskin curvy with big tits
But only if they are below 23
After 23 they turn into fat aunties with 24 layers of fat on their bellies
@SecularIslamist HE THINKS PAKI GIRLS HAVE BIG TITS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 82370
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
>darkie
pakis are light/fair-skinned and have more aryan DNA than the rest of south asia combined. We are by definition Aryan.
Islam

Islam is the largest and the state religion of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
if you're a shitskin and moving to the west, you're retarded, you're just making the west as shitty as back home, so in the end nobody gets to have anything good, the entire planet will end up being one giant brown stain

How would a pakistani british citizen fare on this voyage? would the Americans accept me and give me residency for being a fluent English speaker and a highly intelligent individual with many skills. Surely you would prefer me over the illegal aliens who only speak habla espaniol?
As I understand it you would have to pay cartels to allow you to travel in the large caravans that form. Would be accepted in far leftist States CA, NY, CT, NJ, DC, MN, IL, NM, MA . You would be shunned at a minimum in any red State. This is what you would face in Florida...
Kn1D9mn.jpg

iu
Risk death crossing this shithole or just take a flight and refuse to leave, heh i know which one i'm doing! :forcedsmile:

Would be accepted in far leftist States CA, NY, CT, NJ, DC, MN, IL, NM, MA . You would be shunned at a minimum in any red State. This is what you would face in Florida...
Kn1D9mn.jpg
my views do not align with leftists but i also know they would treat me well and give me a well paying job and other advantages because of my ethnicity but at the same time i don't want to be bombarded with gay homo lgbtq shit everywhere. Nowhere near as good as black privilege but still something is better than nothing i suppose.
Face what? a senile blackpilled man on TRT? come on now...
red states have lots of ethnics aswell from what i hear and a lot of them are quite successful/doing well.

As I understand it you would have to pay cartels to allow you to travel in the large caravans that form. Would be accepted in far leftist States CA, NY, CT, NJ, DC, MN, IL, NM, MA . You would be shunned at a minimum in any red State. This is what you would face in Florida...
Kn1D9mn.jpg
i can just book a one way ticket to Florida and refuse to leave just like all the other illegal aliens except i have the privilege of not having to trek across dangerous territories to enter the states. :feelshmm: