fucking bluepill

K

kingito5

Iron
my dad wont even let me take mk677 cuz muh stay natural, muh its dangerous

its not even a sarm and hes a 171cm manlet, 176cm at 15 im cooked what can i even do

• +1
Reactions: prag
he is just jealous cause u mog him even tho both of u are manlets

• +1
Reactions: smoth, prag, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
Listen to your dad kiddo

Why tf u even told it to him LMAO

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Listen to your dad kiddo
wdym listen to my dad this is my last chance of adding some cm to my final height, ill be 16 on like half a year past 16 its 10x harder

Idk I am 16 and with 15 I was about 1.78 your gonna grow and if not then cope with other features

Idk I am 16 and with 15 I was about 1.78 your gonna grow and if not then cope with other features
whats your height now? i said that cuz my parents are 167 and 171 Im already like 7cm above the average so its gonna be hard to grow more naturally

1.85 cm tho both my parents are pretty tall but what abt your granddad how tall is he ? It’s common that genes kind of “skip” one generation. One of my “friends” is 1.70 and he has a girlfriend tho she asked me to fuck her but 1.76 isn’t over you’re gonna grow a bit and then if you don’t think it’s enough just fraud a few cm

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
1.85 cm tho both my parents are pretty tall but what abt your granddad how tall is he ? It’s common that genes kind of “skip” one generation. One of my “friends” is 1.70 and he has a girlfriend tho she asked me to fuck her but 1.76 isn’t over you’re gonna grow a bit and then if you don’t think it’s enough just fraud a few cm
hes like 168cm, the only not turbo manlet in my family is my grandmother's dad which was like 175cm i believe, i think i can reach 180cm and fraud 183-185 but i could be frauding 190+ if i grew

Why would anyone wanna fraud 190+ if you don’t have a good frame it’s gonna be shit tbh girls can’t even tell the difference between 1.80cm and 1.84 cm

Why would anyone wanna fraud 190+ if you don’t have a good frame it’s gonna be shit tbh girls can’t even tell the difference between 1.80cm and 1.84 cm
i already have the frame i've gymmaxxing since like 12. Anyways can i get atleast like 5cm from mk? i can risk buying it and i ship to a friend's house or som and just put the pills inside my multivitaminic

i already have the frame i've gymmaxxing since like 12. Anyways can i get atleast like 5cm from mk? i can risk buying it and i ship to a friend's house or som and just put the pills inside my multivitaminic
Mk is mostly cope if you’re not 100% sure your growth plates are open and even if it may not work from what I’ve been told