Fucking cuck westerners

Xtra

Xtra

I fucking hate you cuck westerners for importing this soy garbage culture here, the degeneracy of the west makes me lose my will to live everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
I want to touch ramrezi cheekbine

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Heinrich Schmidt, StraightHeadJames and 2 others
I fucking hate you cuck westerners for importing this soy garbage culture here, the degeneracy of the west makes me lose my will to live everyday
Where r u originally/ethnically from just out of curiosity

Images   2024 02 09T020436720

Soy garbage culture as in what? Trannies, gays, African migrants, what? Clarify what soy is to you.

what is your country then, buddy?

Soy garbage culture as in what? Trannies, gays, African migrants, what? Clarify what soy is to you.
Trannies, gays, migrants, nigger culture, blm, feminists, pronouns, common use of alcohol and other drugs, whiteknights, messed up dating market, strict laws that make no sense, passive aggressive soyboys, promoting cuckoldry and betabuxxing, school system, the list goes on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184
Look at my avi I live in a western country and I despise this place
UK is going down the drain. That is true indeed

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Trannies, gays, migrants, nigger culture, blm, feminists, pronouns, common use of alcohol and other drugs, whiteknights, messed up dating market, strict laws that make no sense, passive aggressive soyboys, promoting cuckoldry and betabuxxing, school system, the list goes on
Hollywood and shrinks caused that. But mainly, the people who entertained Hollywood and their TV doctors. So, in a sense, the people caused that.

I believe folks are bored. I believe they've concluded that everything is rigged, though many keep that to themselves and rather not risk alienation and debate.

I believe many folks do see the internet as an intel-gathering apparatus that's later used against them. Today, they keep their thoughts, even reactions, to themselves.

What I post online is from characters. What I truly believe will N-E-V-E-R appear online because I know it could be used against me.