FUCKING FAKE DOGSHIT AROMASIN

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Got dragon pharma "tested" aromasin from napsgear.com after mom confiscated my old shit.

This fucking shit bag in a lil plastic bag, basicly sewn together, and when i opened it the ziplock broke loose from one side.

I took 18.5 mg yesterday and feel fucking nothing. No achy joints, no loss of libido, no fucked mood.

Ima have to spend atleast $500 before i find some actual fucking aromasin. And I dont have the money for that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tldr: Napsgear and dragon pharma are run by jewish niggers who sell dishsoap as their shitty products

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Got dragon pharma "tested" aromasin from napsgear.com after mom confiscated my old shit.

This fucking shit bag in a lil plastic bag, basicly sewn together, and when i opened it the ziplock broke loose from one side.

I took 18.5 mg yesterday and feel fucking nothing. No achy joints, no loss of libido, no fucked mood.

Ima have to spend atleast $500 before i find some actual fucking aromasin. And I dont have the money for that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tldr: Napsgear and dragon pharma are run by jewish niggers who sell dishsoap as their shitty products
Bump, i need condolences for my loss :feelsrope:

Bump and Dump your bitch

i order from them

they are well known on /r/sarmssourcetalk