Fucking finally!

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
My bones are slowly appearing in my fucking face.. Now I can see my fucking bone structure in lightning. I now weight 65.0... Im probably now in 19-18% Body fAT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and MXY3N
No one gives a fuck

My bones are slowly appearing in my fucking face.. Now I can see my fucking bone structure in lightning. I now weight 65.0... Im probably now in 19-18% Body fAT.
i wish i had bones tbh, already 12% bodyfat and nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 11171
What age?
16 JFL, it's pretty much over. I have already the same height as my older brother, so idk if i have already reached all my genetic potential. My dad is 160 cm, but my great grandfather was a 185 cm german, he breed with a native foid

Last edited:
16 JFL, it's pretty much over. I have already the same height as my older brother, so idk if i have already reached all my genetic potential. My dad is 160 cm, but my great grandfather was a 185 cm german but he breed with a native foid

You can still grow... 16 years old does not mean death sentence. I did grew like 4 cm when I was 19-20. I was 170cm most of my puberty time. How is your bone structure are you recessed?

You can still grow... 16 years old does not mean death sentence. I did grew like 4 cm when I was 19-20. I was 170cm most of my puberty time. How is your bone structure are you recessed?
unfortunately yes, I breathed through my mouth all my childhood. I got braces at the age of 13 because of my narrow palate and overbite. I got 4 premolars extracted :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK
unfortunately yes, I breathed through my mouth all my childhood. I got braces at the age of 13 because of my narrow palate and overbite. I got 4 premolars extracted :feelswhy:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel you bro.. That suck ass.. I hope you will ascend. You dont deserve that shit.

• Love it
Reactions: MXY3N
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel you bro.. That suck ass.. I hope you will ascend. You dont deserve that shit.
I have 14 years left to do it, so it will probably happen. Ty for the kind words, i wish you luck in your journey boyo :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
so you weigh less than a bitch congratz lol

so you weigh less than a bitch congratz lol

Better than being bloated with big belly and face. I did not achieve anything but shit at weight of 72 kg.

Last edited: