Fucking Girls In Hotel?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
There are multiple other school groups full of JBs in this Hotel

But my group has activities all the time so i didn't have the chance to talk to one yet :feelsree:

Should i just walk around / chill here in the hotel and try to initiate a conversation and ask her to give me her number , then invite her to my room?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
GPS for me lookin for tha sluts

I put a pillow in her face, just to indicate she needa hush

From the back she a Georgia peach

And I’m geeked like I’m really outside

After that we hit up ihop

Too much swag the drip don’t stop

Attachments

• 7CB7AAD8-8FE9-4FDA-9704-BB375902B09E.jpeg
    7CB7AAD8-8FE9-4FDA-9704-BB375902B09E.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 56E73CEE-4288-4523-B10E-F73CD9352FA7.jpeg
    56E73CEE-4288-4523-B10E-F73CD9352FA7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel, n0rthface and 3 others
Is lobby the best place or should i walk through the floors continuously in the hope of colliding with a JB? Should i even knock at rooms where JBs can be heard?

Is lobby the best place or should i walk through the floors continuously in the hope of colliding with a JB? Should i even knock at rooms where JBs can be heard?
You'd be a low inhib God if you did this
If they answer the door you should legit just say "can I come in?"
They will probably pause in disbelief then you say "It sounds like you're having fun here I'd like to join"
They will then giggle and let you in upon sight of prettyboy looks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fucking @ecstazy in hotel sounds better

You'd be a low inhib God if you did this
If they answer the door you should legit just say "can I come in?"
They will probably pause in disbelief then you say "It sounds like you're having fun here I'd like to join"
They will then giggle and let you in upon sight of prettyboy looks
Lmao since I'm the only one from my class at the hotel ( i said i was tired) i legit have no chance to fuck up :lul:

Ngl i heard a room above with loud laughing JB noises

What if the guys try cockblocking me though? :hnghn:

Hello, FBI there?
I'm 17

I'm showering rn and then ill knock

If guys or old people answer I'll just pretend i had mistaken their room for my friends

if you actually do this you are the lowest inhib gigachad on this forum
i could never initiate an interaction with stranger good looking women; being unaware whether they like my looks or not makes it an extremely anxiety inducing situation

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, aBetterMii and PubertyMaxxer
if you actually do this you are the lowest inhib gigachad on this forum
i could never initiate an interaction with stranger good looking women; being unaware whether they like my looks or not makes it an extremely anxiety inducing situation
Lmao motivating

So should i walk through the

1. Corridors in each Floors
2. Knock at loud doors
Or
3. Chill in the lobby ( least likely to meet them)

?

I remember i was on call with GF at hotel in florida late at night and saw Waka Flocka walk into room down hall. I knocked on door and manlet face tattoo drunk thugmaxxed guy (prolly was like 5'5) yelled at me if i know this man. This is actually a true story i wanted a pic with him :(

• +1
walk through corridors just to get in the mood and at least make eye contact and smile with the JBs if you bottle the approach
Some may get familiar with you. Once you make it known you're with school friends too it will be a halo
If you had access to alcohol rn that would be ideal, maybe run to a shop
You could take a couple of shots then bring the rest of the bottle with you and offer some to JBs if you decide to knock on doors
You look young and are not physically intimidating so it's not like you will have negative consequences if someone reacts badly to a low inhib approach you could just say you're 16

• +1
walk through corridors just to get in the mood and at least make eye contact and smile with the JBs if you bottle the approach
Some may get familiar with you. Once you make it known you're with school friends too it will be a halo
If you had access to alcohol rn that would be ideal, maybe run to a shop
You could take a couple of shots then bring the rest of the bottle with you and offer some to JBs if you decide to knock on doors
You look young and are not physically intimidating so it's not like you will have negative consequences if someone reacts badly to a low inhib approach you could just say you're 16
I legit saw no one outside

I'll try again at breakfast

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
GPS for me lookin for tha sluts

I put a pillow in her face, just to indicate she needa hush

From the back she a Georgia peach

And I’m geeked like I’m really outside

After that we hit up ihop

Too much swag the drip don’t stop
I'm gonna be so honest with you bro. It is clear as *DAY* that you got plastic surgery. My god it looks so bad

I'm gonna be so honest with you bro. It is clear as *DAY* that you got plastic surgery. My god it looks so bad
What surgeries does it look like I’ve got? xD

• +1
what is your PSL rating

• +1
You not speak English indian🇮🇳💩? What surgeries does it look like I have xD
Im not dissing you I'm just saying. It looks like you got surgery on your lips,cheekbones or jawline. And maybe your forehead. I'm honestly not sure. But It definitely looks like you've got some work done on your face.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84