FUCKING HATE GIRLS FML

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
INTRO (SKIP IF YOU DC)
Had a crush on this Latina girl for like half the school year, I talked to her now and then but I was to high inhib to actually do anything, she would show me ioi’s every now and then (liking ig stories with my face etc) but I was too scared to talk abt it.

ACTUAL PROBLEM
Roastie from day one, I thought this forum was filled with disconnected retards (99% true) but literally every girl I take interest in has been ran through like 10 times FML. Another latina that was intrested in me too was Roastie teir also but I never really connected with her. This one now is different (Mindless cope) she’s literally 90% my dream girl but shes been ran through so much I cant stand looking at her.

NOW

FF to like 3 hrs ago she texts me trying some telephone sweetheart gentile mind games on me (probably what she did to the other 10 niggas before me) to tell me that she likes me (FML) I tried to do some kind of aspie role play to make her uninterested in me but I think that fucked me even harder. WHY ARE GRILS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING FMLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, DalitBoss and watah
torturing myself by being high inhib
that was not the meaning of my mocking message, inkwell.

that was not an ioi, you are simply starved of any attention so like the dog you are, you assume it's interest

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
that was not the meaning of my mocking message, inkwell.

that was not an ioi, you are simply starved of any attention so like the dog you are, you assume it's interest
True but worked out in the end ig

True but worked out in the end ig
she wants your wallet & attention, you literally mentioned she was ran through

if she actually liked you, you'd be inside of her already.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
she wants your wallet & attention, you literally mentioned she was ran through

if she actually liked you, you'd be inside of her already.
What wallet fag. Just started talking to her again like a week ago, not everyone wants to stick their dick inside everything touch deprived retard.

Attachments

• IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, BeanletMogger and ChadOrDeath
What wallet fag. Just started talking to her again like a week ago, not everyone wants to stick their dick inside everything touch deprived retard.
you WILL take a loan out to buy your princess all the goods she needs, goy.

lol at this idea that women are these pure virgins and will give it up just for you. just get what you want from them and put them back where you found them. idk how u be fallin in love with the hoes for half a year lol

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
lol at this idea that women are these pure virgins and will give it up just for you. just get what you want from them and put them back where you found them. idk how u be fallin in love with the hoes for half a year lol
Understandable but I’m 13 lol

truth nuke

You need to stop looking for "the one"

Just flow like water lil bro

Shes not urs its just ur turn

Youll eventually find the right one

or maybe not but at least you'll enjoy the journey

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
You need to stop looking for "the one"

Just flow like water lil bro

Shes not urs its just ur turn

Youll eventually find the right one