Fucking hate my job wtf how do I make money without this fuck ass job

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I HATE working fuck that I don’t wanna work anymore I need to make a lot of money NOW!!!!!! Fuck bruh how do I make money without working a job??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Become a youtuber :bigbrain:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Add value that people will pay for and you can chill in airport lounges all day like me

6578C9BE E1CF 4915 9E82 4E71A075A7DA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 8608, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
this nigga thinks he'a adding value :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No matter what I do for the rest of my life, no matter how much money I spend, I will have always helped my clients make more money. And that pays dividends to this day

Now if you’ll excuse me while I eat this muffin
AC43505A C1B3 4EEA B16B CF17A24F9933

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Move to nordic welfare heaven and rot there

No matter what I do for the rest of my life, no matter how much money I spend, I will have always helped my clients make more money. And that pays dividends to this day

Now if you’ll excuse me while I eat this muffin
View attachment 1763371
yeah with some obscure shit you can't talk about lol someone has lost their money at the end

yeah with some obscure shit you can't talk about lol someone has lost their money at the end
A lot of people here know what I do actually

I get many messages from people asking if I’m Alex brown lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
suck dick for money

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Have you considered killing yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Get lucky on crypto/stocks
Run a onlyfans and use other people's pics
Sell used underwear and pretend you're a woman.

Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.
Commie faggot I don’t want everybody to be equal. I want to be on the top and pissing on the faces of everybody below me. Fuck communism unless I can be at the top so I can also piss on everybody else.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Banderacell, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Commie faggot I don’t want everybody to be equal. I want to be on the top and pissing on the faces of everybody below me. Fuck communism unless I can be at the top so I can also piss on everybody else.
Good luck becoming the second Bezos :feelsgah: