Fucking hate my physique

G

gayhater69

Iron
I'm 15 and a hate how I look. My fucking hips are wider than my lats what the fuck do I even do? Should I start working out or is my physique unfixable?

Attachments

• 20240128_183647~3.jpg
    20240128_183647~3.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
is my physique unfixable?
yes it is fixable
dude i was just like you i was less than 100 pounds last year and i've went to the gym, bulked up for a year and now i'm 170 pounds
stop moping around and go lift some iron
better now than later

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Klinefelters. Rope.

I'm 15 and a hate how I look. My fucking hips are wider than my lats what the fuck do I even do? Should I start working out or is my physique unfixable?
your hips are fine, your back and schoulders just need to develop. You actually have a skinny waist. Just eat a lot more.

yes it is fixable
dude i was just like you i was less than 100 pounds last year and i've went to the gym, bulked up for a year and now i'm 170 pounds
stop moping around and go lift some iron
better now than later
Did your hips widen alot when you bulked up or did it fill out your upper half more?

klinefelters

• +1
Reactions: Laidcel
Ur hips are fine ur just insanely narrow. Don’t even bother putting on muscle get lean and max ur face bc that matters more anyway

Your hips are small but you need to widen your clavicles, check the framemaxxing guide for details, also dont train obliques so your hips don't widen.

Ur hips are fine ur just insanely narrow. Don’t even bother putting on muscle get lean and max ur face bc that matters more anyway
I'm 130 pounds if I get leaner Im gonna look like a skeleton

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I'm 130 pounds if I get leaner Im gonna look like a skeleton
Better halo than being a framlet trying to put on muscle. Either ur giga lean or giga muscular. If ur in between u get no halo

You're under developed what do u expect you're not going to magically have a v taper

You're under developed what do u expect you're not going to magically have a v taper
My friends at school are also skinny and they have v tapers

ur hella young u still have time to framemax. look at the BOTB thread

brutal you have the body of an incel

klinefelters
I don't think I have klinefelters, the only thing I have that may suggest I have klinefelter is wide hips

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
average modern male frame ngl, you look ok just go gym

LITTLE COCK :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago:

Get on trenbolone, or rope. It's over for you.

Just kidding. You're okay. Just focus on gaining some weight, muscle-wise. Right now, you're just way underweight.

reminds me of loox
you could become the next gigachad ogre slayer of this forum

only you will decide

skinnyfatcel

looks like a lot of people's starting points

just start training and eating well instead of overthinking it
prioritize lat and shoulder exercises

• JFL
Reactions: 1.60cm
lol you don’t have klinefelters or anything this is just what it looks like when you have zero muscle mass on your shoulders, chest, back and arms. “Should I start working out” why are you even asking this? Go fucking lift and eat some food bro.