Fucking hell Biden can’t talk properly

aber

aber

6’1 lifetime MTN
This presidential debate is a joke :lul: Joe Biden is tripping and mumbling with every word. Trump is even talking about it and poking fun at it. While shitting on immigration, and its correlations to rape cases. Based candidate, if Biden wins the election I will be very angry 😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
This presidential debate is a joke :lul: Joe Biden is tripping and mumbling with every word. Trump is even talking about it and poking fun at it. While shitting on immigration, and its correlations to rape cases. Based candidate, if Biden wins the election I will be very angry 😡😡😡
lol it so funny watching him talk. It looks like he's out of breath every time he talks.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, aber and Richard Cheese
lol it so funny watching him talk. It looks like he's out of breath every time he talks.
It’s so funny but sad. Sad that he is even considered as fit for election. In spite of your political affiliation, Biden is mentally fucked.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
His faces are retarded, I think he’s pretty intelligible so far besides the few hiccups/mumbles

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, tombradylover, aber and 1 other person
Exactly he sounds like he's got 10 layers of snot in his throat

• +1
Reactions: aber
I watched it for 10 mins and couldn’t handle it I’ll just watch the highlights later :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Fuck those old farts. I’m gonna get some pussy and chill with some dope

• +1
Reactions: aber and xegigi
IMG 9677

• +1
Motherfucker said Malarkey lmao

• +1
this shit is a joke lmfao both of them are operated by reptilians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and the BULL
His faces are retarded, I think he’s pretty intelligible so far besides the few hiccups/mumbles
He hasn’t done as bad as I thought he would tbh. Still think he’s a joke tbh they both are geezers

• +1
Reactions: aber, TUSSELEIF, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
imagine being retarded enough to have voted for biden because of social media engineering and mean tweets :forcedsmile:

• +1
Lmfao they’re just roasting each other

• +1
It’s so funny but sad. Sad that he is even considered as fit for election. In spite of your political affiliation, Biden is mentally fucked.
We all know Camila is doing all the work behind closed doors

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and aber