Fucking hell I’m such a bitch

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,473
Reputation
34,679
I saw a picture of her on insta


I got this feeling in my chest of pure sadness and anger

Holy fuck it’s the worst feeling ever

It’s like someone died holy fuck help me I won’t ever love my wife I’ll just be thinking about this foid the whole time
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thodian, price. and simematic
IMG 7879
 
can we see? who is this beauty you speak of?
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and TGUN.

Similar threads

IHateMyslf
Replies
1
Views
24
polarpop
polarpop
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
39
tansel
tansel
idk8
Replies
6
Views
97
idk8
idk8
astatin
Replies
6
Views
61
ooooowl
ooooowl
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
42
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top