Fucking Hot White Women Is Too Easy For Me... So I'm Going To Fuck A Straight Man And Turn Him Gay ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite ๐Ÿ˜Ž High IQ With A Higher Body Count๐Ÿ˜œ
Lately I've been reflecting on my life as an Indian and I've taken for granted how much pussy gets thrown at me for simply being Indian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

DC0CE99E 9638 4999 B062 293D8DB43B0D

94F278E6 203E 4B23 944B 2A16909B4690

FC70A7B3 66E5 486B B9A1 3CA1E4DC2F8A

I've fucked and dumped some of the most beautiful white women in the world :love::love::love::love:

I have had them beg me to impregnate them with my superior genetics ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

So I've decided that since it is simply too easy for me to fuck beautiful women...

I will go and use my seduction triggers, charm, charisma, and game to seduce a straight man that has never even considered being with another man...

And I've going to fuck him in the ass, to show everyone I am THE GOD OF SEDUCTION...

I know that some of you faggots are reading this with a hard on hoping you will be the lucky one I seduce, but for this experiment NO FAGS ALLOWED OR INCELS.

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Will report back with results as soon as mission is accomplished.

Sincerely yours,

- Derek Pajeeter

Attachments

• F66696FF-7C12-4FC1-AB08-AB7193567A1A.jpeg
    F66696FF-7C12-4FC1-AB08-AB7193567A1A.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, KingCartierrr23, MascLum and 4 others
What do you think is it gay to fuck a straight man in the ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Running!
A859565A 9C98 44FC 85C0 0D0B7334B421

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and WishIwasChico
LOL

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Drop the sex tape already

good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47549
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, WishIwasChico, Running! and 1 other person
What do you think is it gay to fuck a straight man in the ass?
Lately I've been reflecting on my life as an Indian and I've taken for granted how much pussy gets thrown at me for simply being Indian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

View attachment 2559222

View attachment 2559223

View attachment 2559218

I've fucked and dumped some of the most beautiful white women in the world :love::love::love::love:

I have had them beg me to impregnate them with my superior genetics ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

So I've decided that since it is simply too easy for me to fuck beautiful women...

I will go and use my seduction triggers, charm, charisma, and game to seduce a straight man that has never even considered being with another man...

And I've going to fuck him in the ass, to show everyone I am THE GOD OF SEDUCTION...

I know that some of you faggots are reading this with a hard on hoping you will be the lucky one I seduce, but for this experiment NO FAGS ALLOWED OR INCELS.

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Sincerely yours,

- Derek Pajeeter
Pls chadpreet choose me

View attachment 2559222

View attachment 2559223

View attachment 2559218

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Sincerely yours,

- Derek Pajeeter
fag dicklet gay cringe fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back