Fucking Law Of Attraction

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I met with My oneitis and her friends. We were talking about movies & stuff. Every sentence she made were begin with "omg he's so hot in that movie" , "i encounter with that model" jesus she was all over with chads. She were like praising blonde, brunette, black, ethnic every kind of chad she see in movies etc.
She clearly only fantasising being a cum bucket for chads. And she's a cute girl from a decent family. I just cannot take it anymore.

Before i got blackpilled i was having a really good time with high tier beckies and lower than that.
I was getting laid, getting IOIs and having flirts etc.

After being a fat loser, i got blackpilled and then i research about looksmaxing and after that i have lose weight&became muscular. Now i got filler, i'll get implant in 1,5 months.

But now every woman i interact with proving blackpill is undeniable real. It's like the most brutal but honest truth out there.

It's like universe trying to show me every fucking lunatic whore to prove blackpill is real.

It's all related with law of attraction. All of a sudden, i cannot even talk with a girl properly because i'm not a chad ? WTF :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fuck this planet. I want my old , bluepilled life again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Larpongstopper, karbo and 5 others
I dunno I think game is low key real tbh tbh ngl

But not that pua or red pill shit, I think if you talk to a girl in a blackpilled mind frame you’re cucking yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I dunno I think game is low key real tbh tbh ngl

But not that pua or red pill shit, I think if you talk to a girl in a blackpilled mind frame you’re cucking yourself
i'm actually not but this girl such as,

keep talking about only chads. like trying to prove me something for fuck sake.

out of context, she came up with topics "oooo he's hott". maybe she's trying to make me jealous i dunno. weird.

out of context, she came up with topics "oooo he's hott". maybe she's trying to make me jealous i dunno. weird.
I’ve had that happen so much jfl
Literally the same shit with every girl

They always try making you jealous and shit, did you do something to her? In retrospect I think I talked abt other girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I’ve had that happen so much jfl
Literally the same shit with every girl

They always try making you jealous and shit, did you do something to her? In retrospect I think I talked abt other girls
she know i like her a lot.
i don't know if that's the reason but she sounds like a giant whore every time we met,but in fact she's not.

i know her life, she's not hooking up with men easily.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

lol
She's a whore in other words. Feminine girls are pure and innocent. She's either a whore or fucking with you. In either situation she's purely worth a pump and dump.

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
I met with My oneitis and her friends. We were talking about movies & stuff. Every sentence she made were begin with "omg he's so hot in that movie" , "i encounter with that model" jesus she was all over with chads. She were like praising blonde, brunette, black, ethnic every kind of chad she see in movies etc.
She clearly only fantasising being a cum bucket for chads. And she's a cute girl from a decent family. I just cannot take it anymore.

Before i got blackpilled i was having a really good time with high tier beckies and lower than that.
I was getting laid, getting IOIs and having flirts etc.

After being a fat loser, i got blackpilled and then i research about looksmaxing and after that i have lose weight&became muscular. Now i got filler, i'll get implant in 1,5 months.

But now every woman i interact with proving blackpill is undeniable real. It's like the most brutal but honest truth out there.

It's like universe trying to show me every fucking lunatic whore to prove blackpill is real.

It's all related with law of attraction. All of a sudden, i cannot even talk with a girl properly because i'm not a chad ? WTF :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fuck this planet. I want my old , bluepilled life again.
tbh i think most people come out of this site worse mentally
srs fuck u discord guy for introducing me to this site
why did you have to say my eyes mog why couldn't of u just said they look good and then not go into a tyrade abt looksmax :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and micropenis29
why did you have to say my eyes mog why couldn't of u just said they look good and then not go into a tyrade abt looksmax :feelswhy:
ngl i found the blackpill through FUCKING SUBLIMINALS :lul::lul::lul::lul:
its shameful really my only introduction the blackpill before i delved into subliminal servers was coach blackpill and alexander grace who i barely watched
all i needed was redpill ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Crazy

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish

most men that come here are already deeply mentally disturbed

if you came upon this site and were in good shape, mentally, none of the posts here would appeal to you and you'd leave before too long

most men that come here are already deeply mentally disturbed

if you came upon this site and were in good shape, mentally, none of the posts here would appeal to you and you'd leave before too long
yeah i came here one time when i first used subs because i was looking up ideal faces
and i gtfo quick lol cause i found it so fucking weird
idk what happened in between then but not much i can do about it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and micropenis29
yeah i came here one time when i first used subs because i was looking up ideal faces
and i gtfo quick lol cause i found it so fucking weird
idk what happened in between then but not much i can do about it now

this place is dangerous, seriously

it will convince you to make radical changes to your face and body, changes you'll regret later

this is why i promote healthmaxing and not looksmaxing; there's a lot of overlap because so much of looks is health

this place is dangerous, seriously

it will convince you to make radical changes to your face and body, changes you'll regret later

this is why i promote healthmaxing and not looksmaxing; there's a lot of overlap because so much of looks is health
cope

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Is it really cope when theres literally autisitic people on this site who start analyzing faces of their friends and posting them on this site because psl? Idk man this site definitley fucks up most people’s mental health a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
I write half of these comments while taking shits
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875