FUCKING LTB WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE

pablobarrios123

pablobarrios123

Iron
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Posts
104
Reputation
75
I promise u this ltb has liked me for over year, ive given her so many hints i literally blocked her and she created 4 different accounts to try and speak to me. Why the fuck does this shit only happen to me. She just tagged me ina. Tiktok about send this to the most handsome guy yoy know. Shes like 6’1 too. Fuck my life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, simematic and Jgns
I promise u this ltb has liked me for over year, ive given her so many hints i literally blocked her and she created 4 different accounts to try and speak to me. Why the fuck does this shit only happen to me. She just tagged me ina. Tiktok about send this to the most handsome guy yoy know. Shes like 6’1 too. Fuck my life
pass the controller
 
  • +1
Reactions: czechsub3
is it because your shorter then her?
 
do it so your kids become nba players
 
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR and pablobarrios123
I've been in this situation before and I think the best solution is to just tell her straight up u want some head if she going for it then it's alright if she refuse now u have a reason to brutally reject her, it's a win win scenario
 
  • +1
Reactions: SouthAfricancel and pablobarrios123
I've been in this situation before and I think the best solution is to just tell her straight up u want some head if she going for it then it's alright if she refuse now u have a reason to brutally reject her, it's a win win scenario
Bro the thing is ive already rejected her so many times, ive blocked her on so many accounts she just keeps making new ones. I sat next to her once in school 2 years ago and she still does this shit its so weird genuinely
 
Don't forget to rep me nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: pablobarrios123
I promise u this ltb has liked me for over year, ive given her so many hints i literally blocked her and she created 4 different accounts to try and speak to me. Why the fuck does this shit only happen to me. She just tagged me ina. Tiktok about send this to the most handsome guy yoy know. Shes like 6’1 too. Fuck my life
i think she likes you
 
Bro the thing is ive already rejected her so many times, ive blocked her on so many accounts she just keeps making new ones. I sat next to her once in school 2 years ago and she still does this shit its so weird genuinely
Just do what I told you if it fails then just ignore her
 
i think motomoto likes u
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pablobarrios123
I promise u this ltb has liked me for over year, ive given her so many hints i literally blocked her and she created 4 different accounts to try and speak to me. Why the fuck does this shit only happen to me. She just tagged me ina. Tiktok about send this to the most handsome guy yoy know. Shes like 6’1 too. Fuck my life
show her your superior true eve
 
  • +1
Reactions: pablobarrios123
show her your superior true eve
Livia nunes
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Ngga got some girl interested on him
And yet complaining :hnghn:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
and other things that didnt happened at 11am
 
just pump and dump her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pablobarrios123

Similar threads

RandomAutist
Replies
2
Views
27
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels
valentine
Replies
6
Views
73
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
valentine
Replies
18
Views
181
alurmo
alurmo
moonx
Replies
0
Views
24
moonx
moonx
Tealovingfool
Replies
4
Views
49
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top