machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Fucking binance smart chain is godly im so rich now lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13197, Looks234 and 12 others
good job but i would definitely cash out most of your profits by this point

shit coins pumping is generally just pure luck and their increases won’t be emulated again

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, PrisonMike, EverythingMaxxer and 9 others
good job but i would definitely cash out most of your profits by this point

shit coins pumping is generally just pure luck and their increases won’t be emulated again
yea rn all of em are in alt coins like bnb , matic , ftm stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yea rn all of em are in alt coins like bnb , matic , ftm stuff like that.
your choice i guess, i think you’ve got a good chance of increasing your profits since the alt season is definitely not over. but to me 500k would be enough to basically semi retire lol

i could get every surgery i needed, a nice apt and a luxury car with a 100k left

basically it’s just far too much to lose

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Pietrosiek, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Fucking binance smart chain is godly im so rich now lmao
I hope to join you one day. With my shitcoins specualting like a true retarded monkey. To zero or moon (probably zero)

me tradeing shitcoins on muh laptop:
Computer Working GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, YungStud, amorfati and 11 others
Which country are you from, how old are you.

Nice. 2 of my friends are rich now from bitcoin (one of them from bitcoins AND altcoins etc).
Buying teslas and new houses and shit!) - I was too poor and/or dumb to get involved lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, amorfati, BigBoy and 2 others
Nice. 2 of my friends are rich now from bitcoin (one of them from bitcoins AND altcoins etc).
Buying teslas and new houses and shit!) - I was too poor and/or dumb to get involved lol
How much money they put in the beginning?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
that must be brutal to witness in your own friend group

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7224, Inscol and 6 others
I don't know all the exact details, but one of them put his life savings (which was about 20k I think) into bitcoin a few years back and then put a percentage of THEM winnings into various altcoins and has made a killing

Not sure about the other dude although he already has a good job, but he invested like 5k or so in various coins and he's clearly making LOTS oof extra money taking him from 'guy with a good job and some disposable income' to borderline 'rich' lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
that must be brutal to witness in your own friend group
i grew up with slayer friends. My jealousy receptors were fried from a young age!!
It doesn't really bother me lol. One of them was already pretty loaded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Mouthbreath, MegamindCel and 4 others
random greycel claiming he made 500k. Sounds legit (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 7580 and 29 others
Was it $SHIB? What coin did u invest in 100 usd to 500k usd is insane gains

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Cardiologyscribe
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, quakociaptockh and gamma
Jfl at believing this hilarious larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 7580 and 16 others
You are king of the greycels now, congratulations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, amorfati, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Give me sum money and I'll vouch for u

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Cardiologyscribe
I don't know all the exact details, but one of them put his life savings (which was about 20k I think) into bitcoin a few years back and then put a percentage of THEM winnings into various altcoins and has made a killing

Not sure about the other dude although he already has a good job, but he invested like 5k or so in various coins and he's clearly making LOTS oof extra money taking him from 'guy with a good job and some disposable income' to borderline 'rich' lol
how old are they?

To share muh crypto road, which started last year summer.

I put in, about 750 euro orso in bitcoin. Last summer, in July or so. 1 Bitcoin at 10k levels orso back than.

I rode bitcoin till December/January. 40k for 1 bitcoin range. So I had like 4000 euro orso.

Than, I changed ALL Bitcoin for altcoins: Monero, cardano, Ethereum, Litecoin, bitcoincash.

Now I have like 6000 euro.
I recently sold half my crypto to virtual dollars. TetherUSD.

With this 3000 usdtether. I will now go full monkey retard. And buy the obscure-ish shitcoins, ONE and Mochi/hmochi. And I gonna use 1/3 of it for farming, providing liquidity with hmochi/one.

No idea how above plan will play out.
But it sounds giga retarded to me, what I am about to do.
Don't do what I do, bad advice. See me crying soon, with muh loses😭

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Hector

I put in, about 750 euro orso in bitcoin. Last summer, in July or so. 1 Bitcoin at 10k levels orso back than.

I rode bitcoin till December/January. 40k for 1 bitcoin range. So I had like 4000 euro orso.

Than, I changed ALL Bitcoin for altcoins: Monero, cardano, Ethereum, Litecoin, bitcoincash.

With this 3000 usdtether. I will now go full monkey retard. And buy the obscure-ish shitcoins, ONE and Mochi/hmochi. And I gonna use 1/3 of it for farming, providing liquidity with hmochi/one.

what is your net profit after taxes excluding that 750 euro initial investment? also how old are you?

what is your net profit after taxes excluding that 750 euro initial investment? also how old are you?
Lol @ me paying taxes on muh crypto gains, anyways.
But where I life, we have wealth tax, only starting when someone possesses more than 50k Euro. And I don't have that. So no taxes for me. Wealth tax is also low here ion, so I would actually pay it.

Oldcell/ boomer. Late 30's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Lol @ me paying taxes on muh crypto gains, anyways.
But where I life, we have wealth tax, only starting when someone possesses more than 50k Euro. And I don't have that. So no taxes for me. Wealth tax is also low here ion, so I would actually pay it.

Oldcell/ boomer. Late 30's.
thats great sir, and what is your profit so far?

thats great sir, and what is your profit so far?
From 750 euro to now 6000 euro. So 5250 euro gains on paper. But not cashed out, so theoretical. Tomorrow crypto may drop 99%.

I might have taken some out, along the way to pay someone. Thus making the 750 less.
Like if I now take out 750 euro and I have 5250 euro left. I guess I made 5250 euro, from now 0.
Maybe that's also how OP calculated.

It's all retarded speculation.
Girl Raise The Roof GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

From 750 euro to now 6000 euro. So 5250 euro gains on paper. But not cashed out, so theoretical. Tomorrow crypto may drop 99%.

I might have taken some out, along the way to pay someone. Thus making the 750 less.
Like if I now take out 750 euro and I have 5250 euro left. I guess I made 5250 euro, from now 0.
Maybe that's also how OP calculated.

It's all retarded speculation.
Girl Raise The Roof GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals's Miracle Network Hospitals
you rich sir. i am just a poor goyim

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
I have multiple friends that got into investing/trading/stocks and shit like that, and about 3 of them made major bank off of it. I’m over here with my low IQ self coping about how God is gonna reward me for not getting involved in haram activities.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 6273 and eduardkoopman
your choice i guess, i think you’ve got a good chance of increasing your profits since the alt season is definitely not over. but to me 500k would be enough to basically semi retire lol

i could get every surgery i needed, a nice apt and a luxury car with a 100k left

basically it’s just far too much to lose
Poor mentality, with 500k you should but equity to get passive income, you earn like thousand per year without doing anythings. And then, those profits is ehat you should expend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 6273 and turkproducer
Poor mentality, with 500k you should but equity to get passive income, you earn like thousand per year without doing anythings. And then, those profits is ehat you should expend.
lol firstly you don’t know anything about me or what i’ve done at my young age so saying “poor mentality” is very short sighted of you

of course you could get your 500k and dump all of it in a fund but personally for me, after a house surgeries car etc a 100k is more than enough for me to invest and grow my wealth more. i don’t really like index funds that much but 100k in an index would easily get you good returns yearly, and you could kinda retire after 5 years of working easy

and this is coming from someone who’s already held crypto before this bull run...

lol firstly you don’t know anything about me or what i’ve done at my young age so saying “poor mentality” is very short sighted of you

of course you could get your 500k and dump all of it in a fund but personally for me, after a house surgeries car etc a 100k is more than enough for me to invest and grow my wealth more

and this is coming from someone who’s already held crypto before this bull run...
Chill. Don't get offended, but what you said is poor mentality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Chill. Don't get offended, but what you said is poor mentality.
i’m not offended hahahahah

but you can’t be patronising like this, people have different goals that you know nothing about. of course i could take the 500k and grow it much faster than the 100k i would have left over if i was OP, but for me security in a house, the surgeries i want and a car is more important than being giga rich at an older age, but as i said this is for me personally maybe you’d get 500k and dump it all in altcoins and make 3 million out of luck

what would you do with the 500k then? because i want ll + other surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
i grew up with slayer friends. My jealousy receptors were fried from a young age!!
It doesn't really bother me lol. One of them was already pretty loaded.
I have multiple friends that got into investing/trading/stocks and shit like that, and about 3 of them made major bank off of it. I’m over here with my low IQ self coping about how God is gonna reward me for not getting involved in haram activities.
ps - talking about jealousy/envy, I know a guy (although he's not really a friend as such but just someone I kind of know. Much older, too) who makes so much money that there's nobody on this forum who would believe me if I told you how much he earns in a typical day. It's kind of unfathomable. (he's a futures trader, and a VERY good one at that)

Honestly.

Anyone trading crypto or sticks. In the past 2 years.
And not having made good gains.
Is a big retard.

Even I made money. And I suck with this.

I lol very hard, at people having made gains. Thinking they are a trading wizard.
It was just a giga easy time past period, to make money trading.
I guess the real test will be, in skill ateast. Making money in a though trading times.

I kid myself not.
Even though I 8x my input the past year.
I know I am still a retard trader/speculator.

you rich sir. i am just a poor goyim
Not really rich at all.
But I like the recent gains.
I had to start from zero, and zero money again 2-3 years ago. And I am okay with how I think I'm building myself back up in that sense.

Heavy contemplating to buy eye laser surgery, with the crypto gains. Or going full high risk speculating like a giga retard with it, to moon it or lose it.

If you put all your money (or a share) on the stock nusi, you get almost 8% per year safely cause its a covered call with upside and downside protection paid evenly every month like 0.6%. Go retire.

If you put all your money (or a share) on the stock nusi, you get almost 8% per year safely cause its a covered call with upside and downside protection paid evenly every month like 0.6%. Go retire.
having the option, to retire sounds great.

But actually retiring sounds Boring as hell.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029 and Be_ConfidentBro
i’m not offended hahahahah

but you can’t be patronising like this, people have different goals that you know nothing about. of course i could take the 500k and grow it much faster than the 100k i would have left over if i was OP, but for me security in a house, the surgeries i want and a car is more important than being giga rich at an older age, but as i said this is for me personally maybe you’d get 500k and dump it all in altcoins and make 3 million out of luck

what would you do with the 500k then? because i want ll + other surgeries.
What I would do, is invest at least 400k in good value stocks and ETF, maybe wait a bit to see if the market corrects so we take a better entry. With the 100k remaining I would get MSE and maybe a rhino, so that not more than 25k or 30k. 50k would be for risky investiments (growth stocks, altcoins...). Of those 400k of secure investiment, I would but a Bitcoin too.

Then I would have like 30k for doing something fun, travelling, starting a bussiness with some friends, things like that. The car and the house? Rent.

You avoid taxes, and you don't decapitalizate. I would probably keep studying and working, because if not is easy to get depressions and this kind of things, and lose touch with reality.

A good car, like a 100k car, of course I would want, but I can wait 5 years, so I dont lose 20% of my net worth into a passive expensive to keep. You can rent supercars, much better saving a shit ton of money.

Imagine I work in a normal job, I would get 30k annually, lets say that my secure investiment get a 10% rentability, thats another 35k of passive income per year, we are getting 65k every year. We don't count agressive investiments and bitcoin, but very probably I would get a lot of money from there too, and is fun also.

I would live in a much better house than if I bought one, lets say in a 250k house in the mid of a good city (Barcelona in my case), thats like 800 per month, and I could share the flat with a girld or a friend, but lets thinks I live alone in a 3 dorm house. Then I have a good lifestyle, expending 1200 every month. Basic things are not more than 400/300, thats like 900 on parties, clothes, tickets, alcohol.... Every months, there is no way I would expend that much anyways. So you expenf 2k every month, 2*12 = 24k every year. 65-24=41k, thats a saving capacity of 41k per year.

In 5 years, only my safe investiments would worth 563k, living a great life without being a rat.

In 10 years it would be 900k. Thats 10 years expending 2k every month, and with very very pragmatic investiments.

In 20 years, thats for me 42 years old, a age you have wife kids and all, I would probably then, buy Real State, but not some cheap ass house, a good house with pool and all. Thats 2,3M of euros.

But now image in 10 years bitcoin is worth 1M, that you nailed it with some bussiness, that you careermaxxed and ibstead of earning 30k per year you earn 60k, that you bought aome cheap ass stock that did a x20 in 10 years... Thats much much much much more money. The previous number are just the minimum.

TDLR: Decapitalizating is the worst thing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
what did you do when you were young?

These threads make me want to throw all my life savings into shitcoins

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 11134, Dainslief and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273 and Pumanator
What I would do, is invest at least 400k in good value stocks and ETF, maybe wait a bit to see if the market corrects so we take a better entry. With the 100k remaining I would get MSE and maybe a rhino, so that not more than 25k or 30k. 50k would be for risky investiments (growth stocks, altcoins...). Of those 400k of secure investiment, I would but a Bitcoin too.

Then I would have like 30k for doing something fun, travelling, starting a bussiness with some friends, things like that. The car and the house? Rent.

You avoid taxes, and you don't decapitalizate. I would probably keep studying and working, because if not is easy to get depressions and this kind of things, and lose touch with reality.

A good car, like a 100k car, of course I would want, but I can wait 5 years, so I dont lose 20% of my net worth into a passive expensive to keep. You can rent supercars, much better saving a shit ton of money.

Imagine I work in a normal job, I would get 30k annually, lets say that my secure investiment get a 10% rentability, thats another 35k of passive income per year, we are getting 65k every year. We don't count agressive investiments and bitcoin, but very probably I would get a lot of money from there too, and is fun also.

I would live in a much better house than if I bought one, lets say in a 250k house in the mid of a good city (Barcelona in my case), thats like 800 per month, and I could share the flat with a girld or a friend, but lets thinks I live alone in a 3 dorm house. Then I have a good lifestyle, expending 1200 every month. Basic things are not more than 400/300, thats like 900 on parties, clothes, tickets, alcohol.... Every months, there is no way I would expend that much anyways. So you expenf 2k every month, 2*12 = 24k every year. 65-24=41k, thats a saving capacity of 41k per year.

In 5 years, only my safe investiments would worth 563k, living a great life without being a rat.

In 10 years it would be 900k. Thats 10 years expending 2k every month, and with very very pragmatic investiments.

In 20 years, thats for me 42 years old, a age you have wife kids and all, I would probably then, buy Real State, but not some cheap ass house, a good house with pool and all. Thats 2,3M of euros.

But now image in 10 years bitcoin is worth 1M, that you nailed it with some bussiness, that you careermaxxed and ibstead of earning 30k per year you earn 60k, that you bought aome cheap ass stock that did a x20 in 10 years... Thats much much much much more money. The previous number are just the minimum.

so all in all, youd do what’s suited to yourself and that’s different to my situation
what did you do when you were young?
nothing too special, i’m still young but i tried to find other ways to make money on top of a job that somewhat worked... i’m not rich lol but i can fund a fair few of my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901

Although money wise legit assessment.

It's also a bit advice, from Boomers, whom have the concept of future, saving money for future genrations (family/children).

Was i missing from the equation.

THE AMOUNT of fun, one can have, and TYPES of fun one can have WHEN YOUNG AND SPENDING. compared to postponing it, for having money for fun and comfort at old age. The Types of fun one can have at 50, are different a bit.

Imagine, as youngster. Going on a 1 year party and travel binge, spend good money. Imagine the types of fun, experiences, adventures one can experience. LOL @ doing the same thing @ 50 years old.
It 's degenerate, but doing that for a short time, is cool memory i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

What obscure coins. Don’t touch Chinese shit

Although money wise legit assessment.

It's also a bit advice, from Boomers, whom have the concept of future, saving money for future genrations (family/children).

Was i missing from the equation.

THE AMOUNT of fun, one can have, and TYPES of fun one can have WHEN YOUNG AND SPENDING. compared to postponing it, for having money for fun and comfort at old age. The Types of fun one can have at 50, are different a bit.

Imagine, as youngster. Going on a 1 year party and travel binge, spend good money. Imagine the types of fun, experiences, adventures one can experience. LOL @ doing the same thing @ 50 years old.
It 's degenerate, but doing that for a short time, is cool memory i guess.
Bro, 1200€ for just fun per month. Which kind of fun do you want to have? You can do a top trip to exotic countries every month. Living in the center of a top city for fun like is BCN. If I wanted to be a rat, you could live rented with 300 in a top house in the middle of nature and expend just 200 on food/internet/electricty/water per month.

Plus more money doesnt equal more fun. Happiness isn't in consummism. Nevertheless most people here would just rot playing videogames, so they would just pay for a top PC one single time, internet and games, so very cheap lol.

so all in all, youd do what’s suited to yourself and that’s different to my situation

nothing too special, i’m still young but i tried to find other ways to make money on top of a job that somewhat worked... i’m not rich lol but i can fund a fair few of my surgeries
You dont got it. You could do the same things you say, without losing capitalization. Plus 100% in the future you would regret not doing what I said.