Fucking made $500k from $100 from investing in shitcoins

You dont got it. You could do the same things you say, without losing capitalization. Plus 100% in the future you would regret not doing what I said.
i already have an index fund and don’t splurge out on useless stuffx but thanks for the advice warren😍

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You really got offended
not at all, you were just patronising as fuck and it was kinda cringe honestly

my cortisol isn’t raised but being patronising is very rude smh. you had no idea what i was going to do with the HYPOTHETICAL 500k yet you still attempted to lecture me and call me “poor mindset” and using patronising language. I was just simply stating what I COULD do with that money, so I advised OP to take some profits

idc it’s just silly

Last edited:
To share muh crypto road, which started last year summer.

I put in, about 750 euro orso in bitcoin. Last summer, in July or so. 1 Bitcoin at 10k levels orso back than.

I rode bitcoin till December/January. 40k for 1 bitcoin range. So I had like 4000 euro orso.

Than, I changed ALL Bitcoin for altcoins: Monero, cardano, Ethereum, Litecoin, bitcoincash.

Now I have like 6000 euro.
I recently sold half my crypto to virtual dollars. TetherUSD.

With this 3000 usdtether. I will now go full monkey retard. And buy the obscure-ish shitcoins, ONE and Mochi/hmochi. And I gonna use 1/3 of it for farming, providing liquidity with hmochi/one.

No idea how above plan will play out.
But it sounds giga retarded to me, what I am about to do.
Don't do what I do, bad advice. See me crying soon, with muh loses😭
I did more or less what you say, even with same numbers. I am now considering a lot of things.

• +1
not at all, you were just patronising as fuck and it was kinda cringe honestly

my cortisol isn’t raised but being patronising is very rude smh. you had no idea what i was going to do with the 500k yet you still attempted to lecture me and call me “poor mindset” and using patronising language

idc it’s just silly
You literally said how you would expend it. You say you would retire with 100k, which is JFL. You asked what I would do, and I explained in a good way. You got pretty estrogenic passive agressive, with some low iq irony. You definetly got your ego hurt with a non-bad way focused comment I did. I was almost joking in a good way, but you still got butthurt.

You literally said how you would expend it. You say you would retire with 100k, which is JFL. You asked what I would do, and I explained in a good way. You got pretty estrogenic passive agressive, with some low iq irony. You definetly got your ego hurt with a non-bad way focused comment I did. I was almost joking in a good way, but you still got butthurt.
No you’re mistaken. My point was that with all that money, it’s not worth holding it in some shit coins or even decent altcoins, 500k is life changing money so I would secure that profit straight away if I was OP.

And then, I used the example that if I had hypothetically got 500k the same way OP did, I could change my life very easily. I could get all my surgeries, an apt and a luxury car and still have money left over. I never said I would go and do all of that, personally I’d get my surgeries and then probably invest the rest and carry on living at home. My example was given just to emphasise how big of a sum 500k is and that OP should secure it in something safer.

The issue rn is coming from your ad hominems and previous condescending messages/tone, just don’t try to lecture me as if you’re my teacher lol. Any advice is welcome though

• +1
Reactions: Hector
No you’re mistaken. My point was that with all that money, it’s not worth holding it in some shit coins or even decent altcoins, 500k is life changing money so I would secure that profit straight away if I was OP.

And then, I used the example that if I had hypothetically got 500k the same way OP did, I could change my life very easily. I could get all my surgeries, an apt and a luxury car and still have money left over. I never said I would go and do all of that, personally I’d get my surgeries and then probably invest the rest and carry on living at home. My example was given just to emphasise how big of a sum 500k is and that OP should secure it in something safer.

The issue rn is coming from your ad hominems and previous condescending messages/tone, just don’t try to lecture me as if you’re my teacher lol. Any advice is welcome though
Your comment wasn't that clear then. I just gave an advice and again I wasn't lecturing (just said what I would do), the poor mentality is just a joke.

You should see how I get insulted in other forums because of my portofolio lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Your comment wasn't that clear then. I just gave an advice and again I wasn't lecturing (just said what I would do), the poor mentality is just a joke.

You should see how I get insulted in other forums because of my portofolio lol
yeah initially i said “I could get etc etc, basically it’s just far too much to lose” but then I took your comment as a direct opposition so i kinda adopted my opinion that i never really believed in anyway lol (talking about the hypothetical scenario)

and yea i feel like a noob sometimes, but then i realise people my age are doing absolutely fuck all. don’t get me wrong i’m not the most financially intelligent guy, but it makes me proud when i make money outside of a typical job

• +1
yeah initially i said “I could get etc etc, basically it’s just far too much to lose” but then I took your comment as a direct opposition so i kinda adopted my opinion that i never really believed in anyway lol (talking about the hypothetical scenario)

and yea i feel like a noob sometimes, but then i realise people my age are doing absolutely fuck all. don’t get me wrong i’m not the most financially intelligent guy, but it makes me proud when i make money outside of a typical job
I am glad we put things great as adults sir

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f776c75486e4a632e706e67.png
    68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f776c75486e4a632e706e67.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I am glad we put things great as adults sir
Lol imagine getting your cortisol raised so much to have ill feelings towards someone online over a simple disagreement

could never be me

• Love it
Ok give me 22 dollars then

1 in million so dont try at home

random greycel claiming he made 500k. Sounds legit (y)
Who do you think is more likely to make investments, a greycel that probably has a good source of income or a NEET permarotter that lives with his parents?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grimy, onfiresems and turkproducer
Who do you think is more likely to make investments, a greycel that probably has a good source of income or a NEET permarotter that lives with his parents?
agreed im 22k posts + and retarded😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Cain
Meanwhile i have made 50 bucks on eth and maybe 100 bucks on doge:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
post transaction IDs or larp

These threads make me want to throw all my life savings into shitcoins
your life savings are 3 liters of water and 2 medium size rocks

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 7316 and 7 others
Bro, 1200€ for just fun per month. Which kind of fun do you want to have? You can do a top trip to exotic countries every month. Living in the center of a top city for fun like is BCN. If I wanted to be a rat, you could live rented with 300 in a top house in the middle of nature and expend just 200 on food/internet/electricty/water per month.

Plus more money doesnt equal more fun. Happiness isn't in consummism. Nevertheless most people here would just rot playing videogames, so they would just pay for a top PC one single time, internet and games, so very cheap lol.
I would be like that also. And what type of fun, I dunno either. Bt I do recognise for som, they need to spend to funmaxx

• +1
Bro I bought about 5 Eth back in October for around 450 each and sold at around 1600 in January (this is in leafbuxx), seeing the current price makes me want to kms :feelswah:.

If you’re not investing in coins, wtf are you even doing. Missing out on easy money you can’t get in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah bro and I had an orgy with 100 Victoria secret supermodels last night. Good shit ngl

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 2632 and wristcel
your choice i guess, i think you’ve got a good chance of increasing your profits since the alt season is definitely not over. but to me 500k would be enough to basically semi retire lol

i could get every surgery i needed, a nice apt and a luxury car with a 100k left

basically it’s just far too much to lose
Yea bro im tryna get to a mil before I decide to end it. I know some people who have like 2 mil from bsc shitcoins which is why I want more. Being greedy sucks :(

post transaction IDs or larp
im not gonna dox my bsc wallet and i think 500k aint even a lot atleast compared to the people i know on there

Yeah bro and I had an orgy with 100 Victoria secret supermodels last night. Good shit ngl
lol ngl id think i was lying if i told my february self that I have 500k but I do and it is what it is

Bro I bought about 5 Eth back in October for around 450 each and sold at around 1600 in January (this is in leafbuxx), seeing the current price makes me want to kms :feelswah:.
sir ethereum will be 5 digits eventually but always good to take profits

I hope to join you one day. With my shitcoins specualting like a true retarded monkey. To zero or moon (probably zero)

me tradeing shitcoins on muh laptop:
Computer Working GIF
shitcoining is painful too honestly. I held this shitcoin called cumrocket and it would have been worth 30mil if i sold rn but instead i sold 3 weeks early for a measly 7k

• +1
random greycel claiming he made 500k. Sounds legit (y)
keep coping. I actually did make 500k but i could have made 30mil no joke. so yea again, keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Was it $SHIB? What coin did u invest in 100 usd to 500k usd is insane gains
it was multiple coins sadly i missed out on easy 100x which would have made me 30mil yes 30mil but i started from $200 so I cant complain.

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
shitcoining is painful too honestly. I held this shitcoin called cumrocket and it would have been worth 30mil if i sold rn but instead i sold 3 weeks early for a measly 7k
profit = profit.
perfect timing is giga difficult

OP where do you buy shitcoins? I've been looking into holding some.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
congrats if this is true man

it was multiple coins sadly i missed out on easy 100x which would have made me 30mil yes 30mil but i started from $200 so I cant complain.
30M!? Dayum but hey u live and u learn 500k net worth from nothing at age 20 is like 99 percentile of ur age group well done. Did u buy these multiple shitcoins on uniswap btw? Also what shitcoins were they?

30M!? Dayum but hey u live and u learn 500k net worth from nothing at age 20 is like 99 percentile of ur age group well done. Did u buy these multiple shitcoins on uniswap btw? Also what shitcoins were they?
They were all bsc shitcoins but ethereum has real good coins too and less jeets

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
Nice OP, I'm also a rich young ngga, except I went through lots of trials and errors and learning business through the past years. Mirin your fast money route but you have to realize this is very rare and lucky , Invest safely and good luck.

tales from the poorest slum in Kolkata

From 750 euro to now 6000 euro. So 5250 euro gains on paper. But not cashed out, so theoretical. Tomorrow crypto may drop 99%.

I might have taken some out, along the way to pay someone. Thus making the 750 less.
Like if I now take out 750 euro and I have 5250 euro left. I guess I made 5250 euro, from now 0.
Maybe that's also how OP calculated.

It's all retarded speculation.
Girl Raise The Roof GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals's Miracle Network Hospitals
how long this take you?

Nice OP, I'm also a rich young ngga, except I went through lots of trials and errors and learning business through the past years. Mirin your fast money route but you have to realize this is very rare and lucky , Invest safely and good luck.
What kind of business have you done?

Nice. 2 of my friends are rich now from bitcoin (one of them from bitcoins AND altcoins etc).
Buying teslas and new houses and shit!) - I was too poor and/or dumb to get involved lol
holy shit.

Saw one of them last night. He's made even more than I guessed.
1.7 MILLION!!!!

The dude was just a lumberjack who earnt not much more than minimum wage! Now he's rich
He's also a complete chad and has fucked so many stacies it's unreal

Life, man!!