Fucking nigger Mike mew fuck that nigger

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
I've been mewing for close to 4 years now. Found this shit back in 19 and fell into a deep rabbit hole, i should've hard mewed all this time but that nigger Mike mew said it's actually bad for u. Jfl at my "soft mew" fuck this shit mewing I'm gonna rip off my skin and insert implants diy style fuck it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Emiqrox, datboijj and 7 others
I've been mewing for close to 4 years now. Found this shit back in 19 and fell into a deep rabbit hole, i should've hard mewed all this time but that nigger Mike mew said it's actually bad for u. Jfl at my "soft mew" fuck this shit mewing I'm gonna rip off my skin and insert implants diy style fuck it
Its cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PseudoMaxxer and Tai Lung
doesnt do anything anyways

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lmao, greywind and 3 others

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, greywind, JoshuaG and 2 others
doesnt do anything anyways
But but my sallu bhaiya says otherwise. I remember seeing that curry on r/mewing i fucking asked him for advice and nigger left me on delivered

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Tai Lung
But but my sallu bhaiya says otherwise. I remember seeing that curry on r/mewing i fucking asked him for advice and nigger left me on delivered
He would get stoned in pakistan if they found out he got fillers

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and FBl
IMG 0113

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
i hard mewed properly for like 7 months when i was 16 and it did fuck all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uponhorizon and FBl
i hard mewed properly for like 7 months when i was 16 and it did fuck all
tfw positioning your fucking tongue actually doesnt change your bones' growth

• JFL
Reactions: FBl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Xangsane, chincel11 and 2 others
Retard

• WTF
"Fell into a deep hole"

The hole being:
Tongue on roof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and FBl
"Fell into a deep hole"

The hole being:
Tongue on roof
I discovered autistic shit like thumbpulling and other retarded shit good thing I was High inhib to try shit like this i would've fucked up my palate and whatnot

I discovered autistic shit like thumbpulling and other retarded shit good thing I was High inhib to try shit like this i would've fucked up my palate and whatnot
you're a retard trying to blame people who doesn't even know there's a single molecule of your being, your psyche, your everything in this world, you're merely nothing, and you're blaming a balding manlet. you shouldve bought bitcoin and bought 5000 houses but you didnt

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and FBl
you're a retard trying to blame people who doesn't even know there's a single molecule of your being, your psyche, your everything in this world, you're merely nothing, and you're blaming a balding manlet. you shouldve bought bitcoin and bought 5000 houses but you didnt
Should've bought Bitcoin instead of being born

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Slow pressure is better than fast pressure for bone remodelling. There’s a reason MSE applies low pressure rather than breaking your maxilla in 2 in a day

• +1
wow im so surprised you didn't become a mogger after licking your palate for 4 years
fuck did you expect jfl

• JFL
wow im so surprised you didn't become a mogger after licking your palate for 4 years
fuck did you expect jfl
Gave his palate cunnilingus for 4 years straight?

• WTF