Fucking over for Europe incel who want to fuck good looking Thai girls

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
IMG 20211130 214828 537
IMG 20211130 214855 125
IMG 20211130 214856 718

JFL @ white thinking that attractive is the reason why they can fuck good looking Thai, Most of white incel here pay alot to be with Thai who isn't even 7/10.

It's Thailand culture, alot of girls teach by their family to married farrang aka white dude because they are rich.

Good looking Thai can find a Chad in Bangkok who is kpopmaxxing

The girls on seamaxxing thread on @itsOVER
is subhuman and unfuckable

Don't get me wrong being white is huge advantage but not for good looking Thai. You don't want to fuck average Thai foids where you need to force yourself and close your eye because it's hard to look at their face and you probably get depressed after that

Conclusion

Unless you are ok with fucking average Thai, or you can pay to fuck good looking girls there is no reason to be here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Kmscurry, gamma and 7 others
Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery OP

Shit thread btw

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
View attachment 1422373View attachment 1422374View attachment 1422375

JFL @ white thinking that attractive is the reason why they can fuck good looking Thai, Most of white incel here pay alot to be with Thai who isn't even 7/10.

It's Thailand culture, alot of girls teach by their family to married farrang aka white dude because they are rich.

Don't get me wrong being white is huge advantage but not for good looking Thai. You don't want to fuck average Thai foids where you need to force yourself and close your eye because it's hard to look at their face and you probably get depressed after that

Conclusion

Unless you are ok with fucking average Thai, or you can pay to fuck good looking girls there is no reason to be here
C29cddaaa80a943478c5ad710793281e  ugly guys funny mugshots
THE GUY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Lawton88, Chinlet Ascension and 4 others
thanks for destroying the jbw cope, these idiots don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
thai girls want plane ticket to america

thanks for destroying the jbw cope, these idiots don't get it
JBW is exaggerated by self hating ethnics trying to justify their failures with women and sfcels who try to cope and pretend like their desirable so they don’t rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6128, Kroker and 1 other person

Conclusion

Coping ricecel. Thai foids want white children because they despise their subhuman genes.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
JBW is exaggerated by self hating ethnics trying to justify their failures with women and sfcels who try to cope and pretend like their desirable so they don’t rope
cope women desire whites jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: sperm banks biggest jfl ever they even want the avg ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14905, goat2x and 3 others
cope women desire whites jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: sperm banks biggest jfl ever they even want the avg ones

But white who came to Thailand are not the same white people desire JFL, most of them are 5'7

Coping ricecel. Thai foids want white children because they despise their subhuman genes.
Keep cope, keep talking like you know lol. I live here.

But white who came to Thailand are not the same white people desire JFL, most of them are 5'7
:ogre::ogre::ogre: i said avg the guy in question i is prolly oldcel

Yeah but that’s only 6’4 athletic jock Chad. Women aren’t lining up for a typical stormfront browsing virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1617
Yeah but that’s only 6’4 athletic jock Chad. Women aren’t lining up for a typical stormfront browsing virgin
no jfl the average white would do you realize that most whites are 5'11 taller than most countries or 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no jfl the average white would do you realize that most whites are 5'11 taller than most countries or 5'9
Height at 5’9 and beyond doesn’t mean automatically make you Chad lol

Not like they can't choose a 6'4 ethnic, although vastly rarer than whites. The choice is still there, yet they don't choose that.

Not like they can't choose a 6'4 ethnic, although vastly rarer than whites. The choice is still there, yet they don't choose that.
They do. I’ve seen it happen. Where tf you live?

• JFL
Height at 5’9 and beyond doesn’t mean automatically make you Chad lol
thats the point they're willing to settle its still superior jfl not saying muh jbw is full proof if she see chad its over for the jbwer

• +1
Why aren't you tagging me its some high so bitch in a Honda girl i dated this year.

Lol you subhuman gook, I have white friends in Thailand that literally have harems of women and they make some Thai or Indian sugar daddy pay for everything while they live at the girls villa for free. Jbw works insane for nt normal white dudes. Keep deluding yourself that white guys don't have insane advantages. Don't forget last Thai miss universe is dating some Norwood 4 white true cel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14905, weebcel and 2 others
Holy cope
Even danny de vito could impregnate half the JBs of that country

Conclusion

Got >1000 matches in SEA. Only got 4 slays through in 3 months.

JBW doesn't work anymore - this is actually true.

The only good looking girl I dated was under 40 KG and had more abs than me. Looked like an angry arrogant blonde dollface.

Lol you subhuman gook, I have white friends in Thailand that literally have harems of women and they make some Thai or Indian sugar daddy pay for everything while they live at the girls villa for free. Jbw works insane for nt normal white dudes. Keep deluding yourself that white guys don't have insane advantages. Don't forget last Thai miss universe is dating some Norwood 4 white true cel.

Most of white that came here are subhuman as much as general Thai most of them pay Thai girls, the picture above is my HTN friend in Thailand.

:ogre::ogre::ogre: i said avg the guy in question i is prolly oldcel
No her ex that was simping was good looking white young guy from nederlands around age 27

Bs. Your using outdated data or the guys aren't just regular chodes. At minimum they need to have blu eyes and blonde hair if ugly.

Got >1000 matches in SEA. Only got 4 slays through in 3 months.

JBW doesn't work anymore - this is actually true.

The only good looking girl I dated was under 40 KG and had more abs than me. Looked like an angry arrogant blonde dollface.
Dam bro. It suck thailand is dead.

yes, its the money.

thats the reason why all asian parents tell their panfaced gook sons to study in the library all day so they can later betabux for an asian whore wife. isnt that an even more brutal realisation. the whole asian culture is built on that. the whole life purpose. and in the end an asian engineer at google does the same as low life 55 year old white sex tourists who is on his way to pattaya. exchanges moneyx and betabux status for sex

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84