fucking overwatch cunts

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
@GripMaxxing am i the asshole?

so basically i was playing overwatch and i got 2 picks and the rest of the game i didn do much got no more than 1 pick for the rest of the game but then these fucking DOWN SYNDROME tanks enter the chat and start chatting shit saying the dps should be doing more as if they're not doing anything

as a tank when someone gets a pick or even before that isnt it your job to move positions to create space and opportunities for the team so that the dps have more freedom and are able to get even more picks? surely its the tanks faults for not pushing forward enough and dying straight away despite getting plenty of healing and its not my fault for not getting enough kills.

• JFL
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Average overwatch competitive game players JFL

ngl this shit happens all the time to me in the game, especially when solo queueing.
its hilarious when someone whos playing like utter shit puts the blame on someone else and says something like "reaper switch 🤓" when its a team game and you cant just use one person as a scapegoat all the time.

• +1
Do you play with a team?

Other players telling you to switch heroes just mean that they have a different strat and is expecting you to conform to theirs
nah i always solo queue otherwise it takes to long to join a game. i was playin sombra to take out their bastion cuz no one else was and i failed like one time and they went mental. they were just toxic they mightve even been trolling i genuinely couldnt tell

• +1
overwatch is a dead game