Fucking Reddit

Twinblade

Twinblade

Tribe 1st | Make Sub-Saharan Borders Tribal Again
Cuckddit decided to mass perma ban all my accounts without telling me which post I made that "violated" their content policy. At first, they gave me 7 day temp ban on my most active account for "hate" (apparently criticising foids is "hate", but not when done to men) then a couple hours later, they decided to perma ban it. Not only is my most active account gone, but they also banned my business account (which i'm more pissed about) that I had for years before being blackpilled. Not going to even bother creating a new account as I assume they IP banned me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, HeightPilledum, Sprinkles and 4 others
Wtf did you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ominion
IMG 5493

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Cuckddit decided to mass perma ban all my accounts without telling me which post I made that "violated" their content policy. At first, they gave me 7 day temp ban on my most active account for "hate" (apparently criticising foids is "hate", but not when done to men) then a couple hours later, they decided to perma ban it. Not only is my most active account gone, but they also banned my business account (which i'm more pissed about) that I had for years before being blackpilled. Not going to even bother creating a new account as I assume they IP banned me.
P replace color

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NoseProphecy and Mister Fuwy

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
You're not soy enough to be part of the New World Order. Into the dark abyss with us you must rot.

Wtf did you do
A crosspost was on a incel subreddit which was a post made by a woman who reported a sub-5 doordash driver over a innocent compliment. I said something like if the doordash driver was a Chad, forced himself into her house and raped her, she wouldn't have reported it

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Reddit is for fags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back