FUCKING SERIOUS:HELP ME

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
so guys there is this blonde htb(facially only her body is meh) and yes she is actually htb (no fakeup or shit and I'm a very tough rater for foids) and she admitted to me that she loves me and has been flooding my phone with messages for the last three days, so I told her that I'm in love with her too and I want to sleep with her (first part is larp only second is actually true) and she was Soo surprised and happy (Fucking lol at her 😂😂).
So here's the problem:<I'm a pussy> you probably already knew that tbh but here's how you can help me:
I'm gonna ask her out now and I'll report back when she responds I want you to give me lines I will tell her (I will legit tell her what you guys tell me so make it polite you degenerate fucks) and who knows what happens I personally don't give a shit if I lose her org is more important.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover and Nick.Harte
eric cartman research GIF by South Park

hahahahha

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 30325

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Tagging the boys:
@Dr. Bludy @GilfHunter @BrahminBoss @It'snotover @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
> Blonde
> HTB

Pick one.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 7 others
"Where do you want to have sex: my place or yours"

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30325
"Where do you want to have sex: my place or yours"
That's the fucking problem we both live with our parents and my dad literally camping the house 24/7 it's not possible for us to have sex jfl I just want to touch her boobs just for a second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
That's the fucking problem we both live with our parents and my dad literally camping the house 24/7 it's not possible for us to have sex jfl I just want to touch her boobs just for a second
If you don't throw that old ass man out the house..

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Zeruel, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
Tell her to rate psl god Jordan Barrett

• +1
Just book a hotel dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30325
You have a car?
Technically my dad's car but I have my own keys and no, I know what you tryna say but it's not gonna work that old man won't let me take it on my own cuz he don't trust me

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Nick.Harte
Would she date an Indian man if he is htn? You really don't wanna be with a racist woman.

• +1
Would she date an Indian man if he is htn? You really don't wanna be with a racist woman.
I'm white as cum you stupid bastard

Didn't you already get laid? I'm confused
No I told her that I want to fuck her through text and she was happy about it nothing more

Public fucking (specifically in the woods).

• +1
  • +1
Public fucking (specifically in the woods).
There are no woods nearby and I've been checking the area around for the last two weeks tryna find somewhere to fuck but no luck 😢😢

• So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigga that's a brilliant idea but I'm not doing it
And make a thread, you can farm so many reps better than sex (i'm serious)

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30325
Tell her you wanna fuck her so bad and you're a horny dog when you look at her. Go to her house and get the job done.

• +1
Tell her you wanna fuck her so bad and you're a horny dog when you look at her. Go to her house and get the job done.
And fuck her in front of her dad?? She lives with her parents and I don't think they would join us if we fuck let alone approve of me

• JFL
Fucking bump

• +1
NIGGAS IM TALKING TO HER NOW QUICK TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
If you seriously don't know what to do, just say to her that you wanna meet her and when would she be available. Where does she suggest? I had girls in the past who took the lead. Idk let's see where it goes.

Maybe she knows a motel and will take you there.

If you seriously don't know what to do, just say to her that you wanna meet her and when would she be available. Where does she suggest? I had girls in the past who took the lead. Idk let's see where it goes.
Ok she just told her that

• +1
NIGGAS IM TALKING TO HER NOW QUICK TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
ask her to take a picture of her right now and send it to you because you miss her so much. (You don't have to share it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Nick.Harte
Tell her you want to go out on a date tomorrow with her and ask her what she want to do. Is she a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Nick.Harte
Tell her you wanna eat that pussy. You're horny ASF.

• +1
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
i agree with @Nick.Harte ask her sexual things otherwise she will think you are a low T beta cuck

• +1
ask her to take a picture of her right now and send it to you because you miss her so much. (You don't have to share it)
SHIIIIIT I JUST TOLD HER THAT WILL SHE ACCUSE ME OF RAPE IM SOOOO SCARED AHHHHHHHHJ

SHIIIIIT I JUST TOLD HER THAT WILL SHE ACCUSE ME OF RAPE IM SOOOO SCARED AHHHHHHHHJ
SHE SAID YESS WHAT DO I DO KNOW AHHHHHHH

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30325
I personally would have sent my cock pic already and asked what she wants to do with it 😏
But mine is small should I send a pic of a 8 inch BBC instead

• +1
But mine is small should I send a pic of a 8 inch BBC instead
Send one on the internet and when you have to fuck her then it will be another story.Don't care about that rn.

• +1