FUCKING SERIOUS:HELP ME

say that you are horny/ excited about her body and face

Compliment her body, you need rizzmaxxing boyo
Ok ok ok it's not that hard I'll tell her that I've been thinking about her and that she is beautiful is that low T??

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
GUYS SHE JUST SENT THE FUCKING PIC WHAT DO I SAY NOW AHGGGHFHDHAHSJDN
Tell her she is ugly af, Then say you are joking and compliment her. This way you let her know that you are a giga Chad and high smv.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30325
Hold on I'll send the translation when I'm finished

Upload it here then download translation and post it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ok ok ok it's not that hard I'll tell her that I've been thinking about her and that she is beautiful is that low T??
Yeah but write it in a way that it's not low t, more in a sexual dominant way

• +1
Are you ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Yeah but write it in a way that it's not low t, more in a sexual dominant way
Like what? Orshisjsn OH SHIT THE PICTURE IS HERE QUICK HELP ME

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Tell her that you can't wait to eat her pussy and see her reaction, if she liked it then tell her come over and fuck her. this is taking longer than necessary.

• +1
Please stop telling a girl you haven't even fucked yet that you love her you sound 12. Also you sound young so just fuck her in a public bathroom or park or something. Doubt she will have a problem with it if she likes you.

• +1
Tell her that you can't wait to eat her pussy and see her reaction then tell her come over and fuck her. this is taking longer than necessary.
I can't that's too high t to come out from me OH SHIT I TOLD HER IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL DAY AND NOW SHE ASKED ME HOW YOUVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Tell her that you can't wait to eat her pussy and see her reaction, if she liked it then tell her come over and fuck her. this is taking longer than necessary.
Ok I just told her I wanna eat you

Like what? Orshisjsn OH SHIT THE PICTURE IS HERE QUICK HELP ME
How is this pic she sent? Just naked ass or she showed you her pussy? Be more specific and dominant, or she will get turned off, you are a man and you have to dominate her

• +1
How is this pic she sent? Just naked ass or she showed you her pussy? Be more specific and dominant, or she will get turned off, you are a man and you have to dominate her
Her face bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and It'snotover
I can't that's too high t to come out from me OH SHIT I TOLD HER IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL DAY AND NOW SHE ASKED ME HOW YOUVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME
tell her your dick has had enough of your hand and needs a change rn.

• +1
Her face bruh
didn't she send you nudes? Thought it because of your anxious replies
Say something like that your dick can't wait to be inside her. If she really likes you she will be turned on
But only when she sends nudes

• +1
Tell her is that how you'll look at me when you give me a bj?

• JFL
Don't ever say to a girl you know for 5 minutes "I love you" that will make you seem clingy and easily attached. It's okey to say "I like you". You have to show them affection just the right amount.

• +1
What the fuck is this horny ass shit I just asked her what is your bedtime jfl
Then tell her to give her teddy bear a hug before she goes to bed on your behalf if that is your thing.

• +1
Good luck bro, I have to go now.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and It'snotover
That's the fucking problem we both live with our parents and my dad literally camping the house 24/7 it's not possible for us to have sex jfl I just want to touch her boobs just for a second
Just take out for coffee and fuck in your car