• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Schönling, Deleted member 5145 and 13 others
It's so fucking over for you bro.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5145, BigBoy and 2 others
Why the fuck are you so obsessed with them, they don't even look good 😹
This is what bullying does to you. If I'm not wrong, these 2 goons were your bullies no? @Turtle

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Turtle, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
This is what bullying does to you. If I'm not wrong, these 2 goons were your bullies no? @Turtle
The thing is man, they both look pretty ugly. I think he's going for girls with low standards on those kind of apps and asking them. OP is not a first choice for girls because he looks greasy af, is fat and bloated, which makes him even worse than his skinny ugly bullies.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and Mongrelcel
The thing is man, they both look pretty ugly. I think he's going for girls with low standards on those kind of apps and asking them. OP is not a first choice for girls because he looks greasy af, is fat and bloated, which makes him even worse than his skinny ugly bullies.
I've (and others) told @Turtle that he can look "good", not a chad, but he can look good, he's on a forum dedicated that that exactly - improving your looks as much as possible. I'd say his base is not bad, certainly better then some other guys on this forum.

@Turtle - use the advice and info here to become better looking, and you will mog them - I guarantee both of these guys don't take care about their appearance, and will age like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
If they dont look good then why do foids keep rating them 8/10?

Still though, maybe they don't look greasy and fat but fucking 8/10? What is wrong with these foids?

• JFL
Still though, maybe they don't look greasy and fat but fucking 8/10? What is wrong with these foids?
Idk, they look literally deformed to me

Maybe coloured eyes and the foids are fat & retarded

• +1
Reactions: Turtle and Mongrelcel
Bro just fucking stop - foids (and normies) can't rate for shit, they themselves don't know what they want
Just stop asking these foids to rate you

Also, what is the app you're using to talk to these foids? How do you find them?

damn if this is true then this shit is brutal af, poor guy is obsessed with two borderline incels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Schönling, Deleted member 5145 and 9 others
Why you are obsessed with these guys? Do you know them personally?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Cuz people are attract to different people. I bet there are people that find you attractive too.

Really 8? Those guys are below average.. You can improve a lot of if you just cut your hair alone. Just do basic lookmaxing and take good pic of you and compared them again.. I bet you will win.

Last edited:
I think hes writing those messages himself and posting them on the internet. Hes done this a lot on r/incelselfies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hightwolf