Fucking VICE wants to talk to me

Rating section should be private tbh

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex, Extra Chromosome, Bluepill and 3 others
are you moneymaxing from it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 15)
  • The Dude Abides
  • Master
  • Autist
  • CupOfCoffee
  • androidcel
  • Bluepill
  • xz90
  • Slob
  • nestivv
  • kobecel
  • Mujahid
  • adrianolm
  • incubus
  • hebbewem
  • FatmanO
  • TurboAutist45
  • Wool
  • future chadlite
  • Nibba
  • Phonesex
  • Arceus300
  • ZyzzReincarnate
  • StormlitAqua
  • Coping
  • Humans_Are_Robots
  • Sizzurp
  • Trapstarboy01
  • dotacel
  • fatcelnolonger
  • Enigmatic93
  • TeaGuy
  • Paretocel
  • mido the slayer
  • GenericChad1444
  • qwep
  • shibo
  • Vanillestorms
  • SHARK
good thread op, everyone has gone into full panic.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 15)
  • The Dude Abides
  • Master
  • Autist
  • CupOfCoffee
  • androidcel
  • Bluepill
  • xz90
  • Slob
  • nestivv
  • kobecel
  • Mujahid
  • adrianolm
  • incubus
  • hebbewem
  • FatmanO
  • TurboAutist45
  • Wool
  • future chadlite
  • Nibba
  • Phonesex
  • Arceus300
  • ZyzzReincarnate
  • StormlitAqua
  • Coping
  • Humans_Are_Robots
  • Sizzurp
  • Trapstarboy01
  • dotacel
  • fatcelnolonger
  • Enigmatic93
  • TeaGuy
  • Paretocel
  • mido the slayer
  • GenericChad1444
  • qwep
  • shibo
  • Vanillestorms
  • SHARK
good thread op, everyone has gone into full panic.
Jesus

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: TELL THOSE DISGUSTING NORMIES TO FUCK OFF

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
News outlets that wants to talk to pslers and incels because the things that they talk about is getting popular amongst the younger crowd haha.

I remember back in the days when a more or less unknown Mike Mew mentioned Sluthate was a big thing amongst people in the manosphere

Shoutout to betagayface.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and The Dude Abides
@The Dude Abides has very good points.

Lookism.net has great info so if you mention it then it will be contaminated, just mention inceltears so that the cucks fight against each other.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Bluepill
Give them r/againsthatesubreddits

Has it been considered making this whole forum only accessible for members, to just get rid of all lurking guests and to have better control with who sees everything? Or is that a bad solution?

So you want this place to be flooded with cucks?
lol who cares this is our domain, we'd get to bully them/ban them as we please

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin and dogtown
If they are paying you, now your time to statusmax.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Has it been considered making this whole forum only accessible for members, to just get rid of all lurking guests and to have better control with who sees everything? Or is that a bad solution?
I would say make the rating forum invisible for guesst and members under 100 posts

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and Wool
I would say make the rating forum invisible for guesst and members under 100 posts
yes because under 100 posts they have no good rating advice to give, so over 100 posts for ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
You should shill your mewing services srs

Get those sheckels my nigga, also respond to my PM

lol who cares this is our domain, we'd get to bully them/ban them as we please
Maybe i'm just being paranoid, but vice is pretty big and their youtube vids get millions of views, if this site is mentioned, we may have tens/hundreds of thousands of cucks flooding in, too many to ban, too many to bully, up to the point where the offtopic is full of them talking about how they should unravel the idea of cuckolding to their gfs. At that point, it would be the death of this site.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and GenericChad1444
Some peoples were already making mewings vids before but he got called coz he was the most handsome

Looks theory confirmed for the XXXth time

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Bluepill, kobecel and 3 others
Ogre for all recessedcells

@androidcel
@Wincel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@GenericChad1444
@Hunter
@fatcelnolonger
@Zesto jfl
@Dude420
@SHARK
@Mewcel
@LooksJourney
@ProbablyLotsOfOther

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 283
Time to statusmaxx

lol u guys are pussies, i wouldnt mind being made out to be an evil person by fucking vice lmfao. if anything more clout for me, idgaf if those cucks dox me bro they have nothing to gain from that and i have nothing to lose
You, me, and several other users say nigger a lot. That could be an issue if we want professional jobs later on and Vice decides to make an entirely new article on the "hateful ones of LooksMaxxing sites"

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
You, me, and several other users say nigger a lot. That could be an issue if we want professional jobs later on and Vice decides to make an entirely new article on the "hateful ones of LooksMaxxing sites"
legit, this site and others like it is a goldmine of news articles and videos they can make an entire series out of

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome, Arkantos and 4 others
thats true

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, kobecel, Madness and 1 other person
maybe they should private the offtopic and ratings section to members only
I already hid my profile awhile back but that doesnt stop people from just sifting through the forums till they find your stuff
They won't do that either.

Don't do it, even if you try to sound smart, Vice will take things out of context.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Ogre for all recessedcells

@androidcel
@Wincel
@Ryo_Hazuki
@GenericChad1444
@Hunter
@fatcelnolonger
@Zesto jfl
@Dude420
@SHARK
@Mewcel
@LooksJourney
@ProbablyLotsOfOther
excuse me I have godly 10 PSL growth thanks to facepulling

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and The Dude Abides
Don’t mention the site or else they will find out me a 14 year old is here and I’ll get found out by atleast someone

Don’t mention this forum or lookism just mention some reddit bullshit

Do what you want just dont mention this forum so that only people self selected for a higher level of curiosity and self motivation will find it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Listen you piece of shit if this mewing stuff actually goes mainstream and I hear normies talking about it, I'm gonna hunt you down and put an end to you. I like your channel btw
I wouldn't care normies are some lazy fuckers they stop going to the gym after a week only to wait till next January as a "muh new yearz resolution":lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, kobecel and SayNoToRotting
I wouldn't care normies are some lazy fuckers they stop going to the gym after a week only to wait till next January as a "muh new yearz resolution":lul::lul::lul:
this this this. I redpilled my 16 year old sister to the moon and back about facial bonestructure and orthotropics, but after not even 2 days she stopped mewing because it was too exhausting. Lol, and you would expect an insecure girl to be a little bit more ambitious, wouldn't you

0A36D322-6521-4241-ACDA-9B7B7FC81DE2-450x510.jpeg

this this this. I redpilled my 16 year old sister to the moon and back about facial bonestructure and orthotropics, but after not even 2 days she stopped mewing because it was too exhausting. Lol, and you would expect an insecure girl to be a little bit more ambitious, wouldn't you
This jfl thinking normies can mew rofl you have to have gone through trauma in your life to want to put so much effort into this or suffer insane problems from mouth breathing even people here cant mew for shit with everything they've gone through in life JFL thinking people in the instant-gratification age will mew, especially normies, for them it's a 2 week trend and then they forget about it and mouth breath to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
VICE is a :soy: center. JFL if you even think of interacting with that cesspool of inceltears level of retardation.

I'm pretty sure Vice is a front for the CIA.

The best option would be that you don't take the bait.
If you do, atleast start a flame war between Incels and IncelTears.
Compare them, say that they are both the same, crabs in a bucket, just their coping is different.
Never ever mention our sekrit club.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
typical vapid faggot. "le grind finally paid off le success awaits le haters told me I would never make it". Meanwhile all you've accomplished in actuality is keeping your tongue in a certain posture. The fact that anyone wants to hear you say anything about anything speaks volumes to how low we've sunk. Fellate a db shotgun you degenerate homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and Ritalincel
Keep traffic down tbh

Stop necroposting ooga booga nigga nigga
Oh shit sorry nigga. I though march was okay? Isn't necroposting like 2018 shit?

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Oh shit sorry nigga. I though march was okay? Isn't necroposting like 2018 shit?
Well its a shit thread from a banned user tbh so just gayposting