FUCKING WOW!!! I TOLD SOME FRIEND IRL ((HALF OF THEM WERE GIRLS)) ABOUT PSL AND THIS HAPPENED

i was rated 6.5-8, why do i not shine in the crowd huh? Because this shit is a fucking shit about top tier male

black/red/blue pill too. No1 is prone to one way of thinking. "BLUEPILLED" people experience the things that Black people do too. Its system that i dont think its right.
If you never been in a crowd, thats what it look like : No1 will give a shit about u and they will continue to the things they are heading or just watching their business
Because they over rated you because you were right in front of them....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
what is larp

still dont understand
Larp = live action role play

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY MAKE SHIT UP YOUR IQ IS IN THE NEGATIVES

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Appeal comes from aestethics dummy. Y being 8 psl bonestructure if you are viewd like 5-6/10? MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE
Because you can be attractive to look at but not have high sex appeal it is pretty easy to grasp not gonna lie.

I may be technically attractive but not huge in sex appeal so I am never going to be someone who gets a shit tonne of hookups on tinder (not that i want to but that is besides the point)

.Kpetrov biggest larper on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and SendMePicsToRate

u become top model not because you are the most attractive person in the wolrd, but because you wana work as influencer about some products or just taking photoshoped pics​

THEY ARE NOT LABELED AS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN ALIVE​

Jfl at this ginormous cope holy shit

dnr the larp

.Kpetrov biggest larper on the forum
stop with this Larp shit, im telling you a real life situation, got cheked the testosterone cuz of a heart problems,

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE LARPING PART, THAT I HAAVE FRIENDS AND PEOPLE THAT I KNOW

1000000000000% LARP FUCKING T LEVELS HIGHER THAN A PROFESSIONAL BODY BUILDER AT 14 WHILST LOOKING LIKE A BORDERLINE TRANNY DOES HE THINK WE ARE RETARDED IS THE REAL QUESTION

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED​

I GOT IT CHEKED BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEMS, CAUSED BY A TOO HIGH TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTIVITY

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
im not a fucking native, dont fucking correct my words
Well you would think with an iq above 145 and the best school in west Bulgaria you would be able to type at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, gymislife, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
1000000000000% LARP FUCKING T LEVELS HIGHER THAN A PROFESSIONAL BODY BUILDER AT 14 WHILST LOOKING LIKE A BORDERLINE TRANNY DOES HE THINK WE ARE RETARDED IS THE REAL QUESTION
first of all, if his T levels were over 6000, he would die. Me on 1100 went to a hospital

Well you would think with an iq above 145 and the best school in west Bulgaria you would be able to type at least
im able to type in german, spanish, russian, english and bulgarian

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

I GOT IT CHEKED BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEMS, CAUSED BY A TOO HIGH TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTIVITY
HUGE LARP YOU AND I BOTH FUCKING KNOW IT YOUR BALLS HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED YET.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
im able to type in german, spanish, russian, english and bulgarian
You can leave English off of that list because you obviously cannot

• JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, mogstar and TsarTsar444
first of all, if his T levels were over 6000, he would die. Me on 1100 went to a hospital
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TAKING THE PISS IS BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY WAS DOING IT SPAS

You are so low iq, kill yourself you bulgarian tatar giga cigan faggot. Testosterone levels are the highest between 14 and 20, then they stabilize and begin to drop at 33. So much for your 145 iq Einstein :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6475 and gymislife
You are so low iq, kill yourself you bulgarian tatar giga cigam faggot. Testosterone levels are the highest between 14 and 20, then they stabilize and begin to drop at 33. So much for your 145 iq Einstein :feelsuhh:
i know T levels changes, thats why i said lowest 750, highest 1100, when i become older it will be higher

• JFL
i know T levels changes, thats why i said lowest 750, highest 1100, when i become older it will be higher
It won't be higher, T kevels peak during your puberty lmao

It won't be higher, T kevels peak during your puberty lmao
BEST SCHOOL IN BULGARIA AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW PUBERTY WORKS FUCKING KEK AT THIS DUDES IQ

• +1

FUCKING WOW!!!​

BEST SCHOOL IN BULGARIA AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW PUBERTY WORKS FUCKING KEK AT THIS DUDES IQ
who said idk how it works, maybe u (the real retard)
stop trying to insult me, ur words dont have any impact

u are just dumb macedonian, arent ya
Just mogged you in IQ so hard you are beginning to cry huh bulgarian dog? First you got caught larping iq, now you have shown your low iq on T production, jfl hope the best schools in west bulgaria is infact for special ed kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and gymislife
who said idk how it works, maybe u (the real retard)
stop trying to insult me, ur words dont have any impact
Maybe it could have occurred to you I was finding this entertaining for my own sake and I could give literally zero shits about your insignificant existence.

Obviously you insinuated that you knew what the general mechanical principles of puberty were by the fact you thought your T levels were gonna get higher, often the stupidest people think they know the most when they clearly don't.

I mog you into the fucking ground and that isn't even a joke you dick munching larper.

He is ded srs he once wrote me 5post essays bc of a copypasta he took serious.
Guy is 14 on top of being the lowest IQ user here.
give me example of what i did, i didnt remember that

Just mogged you in IQ so hard you are beginning to cry huh bulgarian dog? First you got caught larping iq, now you have shown your low iq on T production, jfl hope the best schools in west bulgaria is infact for special ed kids
what? Caught? You are just dumb no life retards here that thinks they know more than God

• JFL
Imagine larping as a 145 iq genius with this profile picture
10374.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
He is ded srs he once wrote me 5post essays bc of a copypasta he took serious.
Guy is 14 on top of being the lowest IQ user here.
Link please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Yeah sure their school is filled w chicos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 6475, Ritalincell and 2 others
what? Caught? You are just dumb no life retards here that thinks they know more than God
Your english is literal gypsy tier, tbh even gypsies mog you

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6475 and gymislife
Maybe it could have occurred to you I was finding this entertaining for my own sake and I could give literally zero shits about your insignificant existence.

Obviously you insinuated that you knew what the general mechanical principles of puberty were by the fact you thought your T levels were gonna get higher, often the stupidest people think they know the most when they clearly don't.

I mog you into the fucking ground and that isn't even a joke you dick munching larper.
so u say u have better things to do right now and you spare your time with , from what u say "retard", instead of doing something productive? Fucking lie
you are larping

Yeah sure their school is filled w chicos
Jfc sounds like the average incels.is user oMfG gUyS eVeRyOnE iRl Is ChAD aND MOdeLS It NeVEr bEgAn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Blackgymmax and TsarTsar444
The thing about chico is that he looks good due to his facial averageness so people will say he looks plain or average when actually, nobody looks as facially average as him which makes him so amazing

• Love it
so u say u have better things to do right now and you spare your time with , from what u say "retard", instead of doing something productive? Fucking lie
you are larping
Yes dude I am totally larping when I decided to hop on this site for 10 minutes today after having some girl ask for my fucking number when I was picking up groceries JFL at you cunt.

Clearly it is getting to you though otherwise you wouldn't sound so butthurt.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10374