FUCKK I WAS GONNA GET NUDES

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
7,961
I WAS GONNA GET NUDES THIS CHICK SENT MIRROR PICS IN HER BRA BUT I CANT OPEN ANYMORE SNAPS AND ESCALATE CAUSE I HAVE PERFORMANCE ANXJETY AND CSNT GET AN ERECTION FUCKKKK IF SHE ASKS FOR NUDES BACK SND SHE SEES MY FLOOPY DICK ITD BE OVER
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6902
1401
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Nosecel and ChoSeungHui
Send me the nudes so I can escalate something
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Low T if the mere thought of a vagina doesn’t make you rock hard
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep, Deleted member 6902 and 4 others
Low T if the mere thought of a vagina doesn’t make you rock hard
bro I was really hard before any juicy pics and then it got closer to it and my dick blood cells just said cya nigga and dipped
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Show us a nude of yours to see how you look, your face doesn't need to be visible.
 
Show us a nude of yours to see how you look, your face doesn't need to be visible.
no bro jfl I was completely limp anyways
 
Coomer Side Effect #36
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
^^ u rlly think chicks wanna see ur earthworm?
^^ u rlly think chicks wanna see ur earthworm?
 
I WAS GONNA GET NUDES THIS CHICK SENT MIRROR PICS IN HER BRA BUT I CANT OPEN ANYMORE SNAPS AND ESCALATE CAUSE I HAVE PERFORMANCE ANXJETY AND CSNT GET AN ERECTION FUCKKKK IF SHE ASKS FOR NUDES BACK SND SHE SEES MY FLOOPY DICK ITD BE OVER
moggs me im a truecel
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
18
Views
80
thekey
thekey
ØUROBOROS
Replies
63
Views
361
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
11
Hollywood
Hollywood
kratos22laxatives
Replies
0
Views
19
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
3
Views
40
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top