Fuckkk my tik tok Is all terastacies now

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
They fog the alien looking models that get posted here to the Oblivion. Most of them have a normie bf while you can't get It because you're a fucking internet incel!! JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, flippasav, Deleted member 31931 and 6 others
Posts with titles like this and no pics/vids should get temp ban.

Fucking nigger wasted 2 mins of my life.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 23558 and vampyre
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and SecularIslamist

Look at this shit
Dating apps girls are trash in comparison
You Just gotta go out there and get a girl like this

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Filter frauding subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Filter frauding subhumans
Nah i was around jbs Yesterday and they look like that
Millenial girls are Just inferior, this new gen of 18 yo Is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and cytoplasm
They fog the alien looking models that get posted here to the Oblivion. Most of them have a normie bf while you can't get It because you're a fucking internet incel!! JFL
They are all BBC only

while mario perozzi has only post wall roasties lusting for him

the bull mogs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, gribsufer1, the BULL and 1 other person
Not single one was a Stacey

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SlavicGeneral and the BULL
all hand crafted by the messiah to please BBC

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and gribsufer1
all hand crafted by the messiah to please BBC
hitting old man GIF

looksmaxxers will rate her htb but in reality would kill for a sniff of her pussy
looksmaxxers are coping rats
you get dopamine spike just by looking at those young jb terastacies

• +1
looksmaxxers will rate her htb but in reality would kill for a sniff of her pussy
She is wearing so much makeup it’s a joke

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
  • +1
you just don't like the idea that those psl goddess are getting easily replaced
Idgaf about psl goddesses or replacement i just know they dont look as good as taylor hill or even close to her

Idgaf about psl goddesses or replacement i just know they dont look as good as taylor hill or even close to her
you can't explain it scientifically it's just your bias because those tik tok goddesses aren't giving you pussy to you but to well behaved normies

• +1
you can't explain it scientifically it's just your bias because those tik tok goddesses aren't giving you pussy to you but to well behaved normies
a lot of people here seem to have the view that only succesful models can be high psl

• +1
What are you waffling about? None of those girls you posted look as good idc about scientific explanations or whatever im not psl aspie

• JFL
What are you waffling about? None of those girls you posted look as good idc about scientific explanations or whatever im not psl aspie
you would definitely think they are stacies if you met them irl
i was almost going to faint yesterday in the presence of a slim 6 PSL jb looking in my direction

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
you would definitely think they are stacies if you met them irl
i was almost going to faint yesterday in the presence of a slim 6 PSL jb looking in my direction
No shit i cant go outside its too much coomfuel. That still doesnt mean they mog taylor hill

most of my TikTok is black pill chads looksmaxing and gym maxing content exact opposite of this polar opposites tbqh i have to stay of the app I can't handle the moggers on there that nordic opry isn't even that rear on those apps

• JFL
most of my TikTok is black pill chads looksmaxing and gym maxing content exact opposite of this polar opposites tbqh i have to stay of the app I can't handle the moggers on there that nordic opry isn't even that rear on those apps
it's because you fagmaxxed i never get shown males

• JFL
No shit i cant go outside its too much coomfuel. That still doesnt mean they mog taylor hill
bro nightlife is basically a runaway you are missing out

• +1
They fog Taylor Hill

In Mumbai. JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
She ain't that special anymore random zoomer girls on the streets fog her
No they don't you are delusional. Just view her in motion and you'll see how special she really is. Sure some girls in street fog models, but not to the extent that you believe.

None in this thread fog her.

Every "normie bf" is going to get turbomogged out of the club as soon as they turn 18 and can no longer play jbf in high school

No they don't you are delusional. Just view her in motion and you'll see how special she really is. Sure some girls in street fog models, but not to the extent that you believe.

None in this thread fog her.
You're Just coping because you're invisible to those stacies and all because you're an internet incel. If you were a normie you could have a shot

Every "normie bf" is going to get turbomogged out of the club as soon as they turn 18 and can no longer play jbf in high school
No some of the are above 18 they Just are NT something that ppl here Will never be able to be