Fuckkk my tik tok Is all terastacies now

You're retarded
You Just like to be a contrarian
When you cold approach girls above your league it's ok but when others do Is not

You Just like to be a contrarian
When you cold approach girls above your league it's ok but when others do Is not
No, I'm pretty consistent about it. Irl gives you a better chance, but there are obvious limits to it.

No, I'm pretty consistent about it. Irl gives you a better chance, but there are obvious limits to it.
No there aren't you're Just bitter because ppl are outperforming you

You're Just coping because you're invisible to those stacies and all because you're an internet incel. If you were a normie you could have a shot
Lol dude I'm low chadlite/high htn rated by many users here + had more action than 95% of this forum. I just don't think any woman in the streets gets close to prime Lima and 90% of 'pretty' normie girls are carried by body halo and fakeup.

Taylor Hill looks amazing with 0 makeup, while these tiktok sluts more often than not go from mtb to stacylite through makeup.

Lol dude I'm low chadlite/high htn rated by many users here + had more action than 95% of this forum. I just don't think any woman in the streets gets close to prime Lima and 90% of 'pretty' normie girls are carried by body halo and fakeup.

Taylor Hill looks amazing with 0 makeup, while these tiktok sluts more often than not go from mtb to stacylite through makeup.
Models have make up + frauded lighting so what are we talking about

Watch fucking Tylor Hill getting ready for photoshoot videos. She comes with 0 makeup retard.

Look at this shit
Dating apps girls are trash in comparison
You Just gotta go out there and get a girl like this

She looks so hot and mean

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

This video proves you know shit about what models look like without makeup.

This video proves you know shit about what models look like without makeup.

She looks avg without makeup. I don't live in your slav shithole so Sorry.

They fog the alien looking models that get posted here to the Oblivion. Most of them have a normie bf while you can't get It because you're a fucking internet incel!! JFL
Examples🧐🧐🧐

imagine if foids could teleport it would be over for 99% of guys

You are getting recommended polinas and katyas?