FUCKKKK I'M SO NON-NT

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
So I've been facetiming with this girl for 7 months every night cuz I'm bored.
She is ltr so I would never start something serious with her or whatever

Now, she's at a school excursion with her class and her class is filled with baddies, I mean it when I say baddies.
She went to the bathroom because she wanted to facetime with me since she's drunk asf.
I was facetiming her while being shirtless and w/ pyjama pants on. I had positioned my phone in a way you could see my entire body since I was cooking some potatoes for tomorrow

Out of nowhere the baddies from her class came to her and started watching me, I did NOT know wtf to do.
Guess what I did
I straight up showed my fucking butt
yeah
I pulled my pants down and showed my fucking butt
They all said nothing and just started laughing like maniacs and then she hung up

Was this a high T move or was this aspie behaviour?
Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rhinoplasty, fufurjde, Detective and 17 others
Nigga you retarded

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, CarrotMaxxer, based_pakichad421 and 6 others

Now, she's at a school excursion with her class and her class is filled with baddies, I mean it when I say baddies.
She went to the bathroom because she wanted to facetime with me since she's drunk asf.
I was facetiming her while being shirtless and w/ pyjama pants on. I had positioned my phone in a way you could see my entire body since I was cooking some potatoes for tomorrow

Out of nowhere the baddies from her class came to her and started watching me, I did NOT know wtf to do.
Guess what I did
yeah
They all said nothing and just started laughing like maniacs and then she hung up

Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here
Autistic, like 95% of the users here (including me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Klasik01, borismonster and 2 others
Not even non-NT, just fucking weird

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Brandon Curington, mogstars and 7 others
IMG 0033

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, raumDEuter, borismonster and 1 other person
That’s not aspie that’s extremely low inhib implusive behavior
A aspie would start stuttering go completely blank or start talking about computers in a monotone voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, raumDEuter, borismonster and 1 other person
That’s not aspie that’s extremely low inhib implusive behavior
A aspie would start stuttering go completely blank or start talking about computers in a monotone voice
so you're saying I'm a based monster?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, borismonster and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, borismonster and scrunchables
Fuck off with this brag post
Fucking privileged fags born with good genetics trying to find something to complai nabout

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, chadmanlet04, raumDEuter and 2 others
Fucking privileged fags born with good genetics trying to find something to complai nabout
nigga how tf is this a brag
did you get brain parasites from your rotten raw meat?

• +1
too bad cuz one of the girls just started following me on ig

Excited Planning GIF by Northwest Motorsport
Welp. Chad can do anything (water). I'd get lynched and fed to maggots if I did that

High School Reaction GIF by Film Society of Lincoln Center

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and PsychoDsk
nigga how tf is this a brag
did you get brain parasites from your rotten raw meat?
Its an indirect brag post
"hey guys, as you can clearly see i was born with chad genetics, but BOOHOO LOOK AT ME IM SO LE NON NT!!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and N1666
"hey guys, as you can clearly see i was born with chad genetics, but BOOHOO LOOK AT ME IM SO LE NON NT!!"
what am i bragging ab bro

• +1
Normies trying to not invade any sembelance of a community without learning the culture challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Guess what I did
yeah

Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here
OH MY GOD TEEHEE IM SUCH A CHAD THAT I HAVE A GF AND I FEEL 0 SHAME WHILE COOKING!! OH MY GOD DID I """ACCIDENTALLY""" TAKE OFF MY PANTS WHEN MORE WOMEN CAME?? OH MY GOD LMFAO WHAT WOULD GANDY TO? I AM GONNA GO ER FFR SHEE WAS THIS A BASED MOVE? DO I DESERVE LOVE IS THIS HIGH T?? TEE HEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, LooksOrDeath, incelkingkong1 and 4 others
what am i bragging ab bro
YOOOO BRO I HAVE A GF FOR 7 MONTHS LTR AND I DONT FEEL SHAME WHILE COOKING IN FRONT OF HER, AND I ACCIDENTALLY TOOK OFF MY PANTS HAHA SO NON-NT RIGHT GUYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, borismonster, TheRagingBull and 3 others
Normies trying to not invade any sembelance of a community without learning the culture challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

OH MY GOD TEEHEE IM SUCH A CHAD THAT I HAVE A GF AND I FEEL 0 SHAME WHILE COOKING!! OH MY GOD DID I """ACCIDENTALLY""" TAKE OFF MY PANTS WHEN MORE WOMEN CAME?? OH MY GOD LMFAO WHAT WOULD GANDY TO? I AM GONNA GO ER FFR SHEE WAS THIS A BASED MOVE? DO I DESERVE LOVE IS THIS HIGH T?? TEE HEE
nigga stfu if you're incel just say that jfl

Posts394Reputation265

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, borismonster, scrunchables and 1 other person
nigga stfu if you're incel just say that jfl

Posts394Reputation265
>pointing out that you didnt need to share your relationship details, and just get to the corny part but you just HAD to do it
>OH MY GOD, INCEL BEHAVIOR RIGHT THERE! WHO CARES!

foid trait, also
JoinedJan 8, 2024

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, LooksOrDeath and borismonster
Ive seen NT people do weirder things, Personally i would have pulled out my rock hard cock

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and PsychoDsk
>pointing out that you didnt need to share your relationship details, and just get to the corny part but you just HAD to do it
>OH MY GOD, INCEL BEHAVIOR RIGHT THERE! WHO CARES!

foid trait, also
JoinedJan 8, 2024
I thought you were ashamed of interacting with my thread boyo
TEEHEEE I FEEL SO ASHAMED FOR BEING INFERIOR TO PSYCHODSK OMGG TEEEHEEE I FEEL LIKE THIS WHEN I REACT TO HIS POST EVEN THOUGH IM ASHAMED
Bad Boy Movie GIF by Laff

This thread is either larp or a reminder that life does not begin at mtn, gonna rope either way

excited ralph wiggum GIF

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
what the fuck bro LOL

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Guess what I did
yeah

Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here
Bro mooning isnt NT JFL

• JFL

Guess what I did
yeah

Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here
you got tourettes

Alpha move, should have shat on the floor to show dominance.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, based_pakichad421, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
no non NT can be a bragger, i would relate much more to a non nt chadlite than to an nt ugly guy

Nigga WTF.. R u autistic?
Atleast show them dick so u can assert dominance fully! 😮‍💨🤣

• JFL
It was high T bro they just couldn't handle the ass mog, don't listen to the haters calling you autistic and retarded

• Love it
faggots in this thread. Did it jiggle though?

I
It was high T bro they just couldn't handle the ass mog, don't listen to the haters calling you autistic and retarded
t indeed was. He did it to impress women. Just like how peacocks dance to attract females.
He did the same.
It was a mating call for all the baddies.

• JFL

Guess what I did
yeah

Do I deserve love?
Am I unloveable?
Was this a based move?

I'm dying here
Probably normal testosterone, above average T would mean you would start shitting on the camera and rubbing it on your face after saying "Mogged by my pooooopooo"