Fucksss school

xlimz

xlimz

Zephir
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Posts
1,762
Reputation
2,158
I could easily pass all my classes by only showing up for tests and studying at home


But they make me go to that depressing ass building I genuinely don’t think there’s anything more depressing in my life then school
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and underbiteuser
online school is law
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xlimz
Your not wrong every one of my classes are waste of time and i dont spend a second of them doing the work im supposed to be doing, I mainly just do the hw while the teacher is teaching, It makes me so mad showing up to that prison everyday, especially when my parents wont let me skip even though i have good grades
 
  • +1
Reactions: xlimz
Are you not of age? Why are you being forced to go?
 
  • +1
Reactions: xlimz
I skip every class and still academically mog all of those who actually attend the classes jfl
Learning at home is law everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: xlimz
Are you not of age? Why are you being forced to go?
I’m not of age, but even If I was attendance is mandatory here even in college. If you have too many excused absences they talk with you too see what’s going on.
And if you have too many unexcused absences they just deadass call the police, at least in high school. In college I imagine they would just kick you off the
course…

I hope it gets better after high school because I’ve not enjoyed a single moment of this shit, I could name 50 things that annoy me about this place, and i’m not the only one. People who left this piece of shit school all say it’s shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I’m not of age, but even If I was attendance is mandatory here even in college. If you have too many excused absences they talk with you too see what’s going on.
And if you have too many unexcused absences they just deadass call the police, at least in high school. In college I imagine they would just kick you off the
course…

I hope it gets better after high school because I’ve not enjoyed a single moment of this shit, I could name 50 things that annoy me about this place, and i’m not the only one. People who left this piece of shit school all say it’s shit
The situation is the same in the Netherlands, it’s mandatory throughout high school but afterwards, it’s optional. Though schools still try to battle it, for example, by not allowing students to retake exams if their attendance is too low.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xlimz
The situation is the same in the Netherlands, it’s mandatory throughout high school but afterwards, it’s optional. Though schools still try to battle it, for example, by not allowing students to retake exams if their attendance is too low.
Oh ur gengar, I live in the NL
I would deadass pay u to be my english teacher
 

Similar threads

soullet
Replies
1
Views
15
jp212
jp212
carvxx
  • Poll
LifeFuel School
Replies
7
Views
36
carvxx
carvxx
simematic
Replies
0
Views
11
simematic
simematic
why.me
Replies
7
Views
41
why.me
why.me
incel55
Replies
1
Views
30
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top