Full Breakdown And Education Of The Various Types Of Cels

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
As we all know, the various "cels" out there are getting more vast and numerous. So I figure I could give you guys an update on what's out there these days:

1. Incel - standard virgin loser men who likes a garbage can. Normally has features such as shortness, recessed chin, small frame, being Indian, and just general ugliness.
2. Fakecel - around average looking guy who can either land whale max or can't repeat past success (this is what I am)
3. Heightcel - an incel due to height. (Technically I am this because of being overly short, but im not a virgin so it cancels it out.)
4. Framecel - an incel due to bone structure (body frame size, IE ectomorph or skinny fat).
5. Ricecel - an incel due to being asian or any form of middle eastern - Indian, etc.
6. Currycel - a subset of the rice cel, but this only applies to curries (Indians)
7. Chadcel - incel due to being too Chadly; this somehow counter acts the affects of this person's looks because it comes off to women as being too good looking which makes women sometimes feel like they will get cheated on, taken advantage of, or that he is secretly gay. Sometimes Chadcels are autistic too.
8. Oldcel - incel due to age, normally this is subjective due to genetics. Because some people age faster than others. A rough guideline tho is between age 26 and 49.
9. Youngcel - incel due to age again, this time reverse of the oldcel. Due to boys having sex with older women being illegal, this makes the barrier to entry hard for even the chadliest youncels. Although ascension is possible. This also applies to people who may be of adult age who's bodies are still young.
10. Blackcel (AKA Africancel, Blackeycel)- incel due to being black. This is somewhat of a controversial subject in the looks max and black pill world because black genetics such as muscle building capacity are superior, and they tend to age slower. But the JBW theory proposes that whiteness wins because it is more aesthetically pleasing than being black. Possible ascension from being a black cel could be to Michael Jackson max and become a Chadrone.
11. Wristcel - incel due to wrists being small. Similar to the frame cel but this person still can have potential to build a lot of muscle due to the shoulder girdle being possibly above average.
12. Darkcel - a subset of the standard incel, just with more intensity. They tend to have extreme views on controversial subjects not only in the black pill world, but in other topics as well such as politics, racism, and justification of killing certain groups of people.
13. Gaycel - incel due to being gay.
14. Truecel - just another term for incel.
15. Mentalcel (Can also be a darkcel)- incel due to mental health issues. Depends on the mental condition however. Some mental illness's are actually positively correlated with female validation like sociopathy, narcism, and psychopathy. However others like Autism, Ass Burgers, and depression are not.
16. Fatcel - incel due to being fat. Some argue that all fat cels are actually volcels due to their fatness being the only thing holding them back.
17. Volcel (AKA MGTOW's or red pillars) - someone who is voluntarily celibate. Hence the name. They tend to be validated by females, or sometimes not, but just don't care to date marry, or have sex with them.
18. Gymcel - incel due to obsession with the gym. And normally is either a framecel and height cel as well.
19. Tallcel - incel due to being too tall. Normally someone who is close to 7 feet tall. Their height is so much that it actually hinders athletic and fighting ability. Due to being too clumsy. This is the rarest to see because short women tend to find them attractive because it will cancel out their short gene.
20. Baldcel - incel due to being bald. normally is also an oldcel as well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and Constantin Denis
11. Wristcel - incel due to wrists being small. Similar to the frame cel but this person still can have potential to build a lot of muscle due to the shoulder girdle being possibly above average.
:feelswhy:

Everyone knew this already. I guess I'm like you, I can't really repeat my success in the past

I have to giga looksmax and surgerymaxx to repeat it

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Nice looksmaxxing thread

9. Tallcel - incel due to being too tall. Normally someone who is close to 7 feet tall. Their height is so much that it actually hinders athletic and fighting ability. Due to being too clumsy. This is the rarest to see because short women tend to find them attractive because it will cancel out their short gene.

thoughts @LooksOverAll ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, thereallegend, Blue and 2 others
Yes I did that on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Everyone knew this already. I guess I'm like you, I can't really repeat my success in the past

I have to giga looksmax and surgerymaxx to repeat it
It is what it is. however as I forget to say - I am not doing it for women. But if you want to do it for women - you do you.

and there is runescapeaddict1996. hes a special breed

9. Tallcel - incel due to being too tall. Normally someone who is close to 7 feet tall. Their height is so much that it actually hinders athletic and fighting ability. Due to being too clumsy. This is the rarest to see because short women tend to find them attractive because it will cancel out their short gene.

thoughts @LooksOverAll ?
I'm not that tall. This is a tallcel:

Rbert Bobrczky Jeff Swensen for The New York Times

and there is runescapeaddict1996. hes a special breed
Im black pill mixed with red pill who is not a virgin, a heightcel, MGTOW, and white pilll clear pilled mixed with giga surgery maxerr.

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yep. Thats the tall cel. That exactly what I was talking about.

Wristcel - cope. No correlation between wrist size and clavicle length (which is infinitely more important).

Tallcel- cope in most cases. Anyone 90+ percentile in height is not incel due to their height, but incel in spite of their height.

Chadcel - cope. Unless the chad is severely autistic or has mental issues that impact everyday function they can't be incel. There is no such thing as being too "good-looking" because there is always an equivalent stacey in the same boat. And tbh in this day and age most beckies genuinely believe they have a chance with gigachad.

Framecel - Frame is not that important. Even if you are pencil-shaped, a good FACE can always compensate. You just can't prefix frame as the defining cause of inceldom.

Darkcel - never heard of it. Also seems like a retarded definition, especially if you consider it in context of the blackpill. Your looks are the primary reason you are incel, not due to ideological beliefs. Being an autistic edgelord might as well be classed as mentalceldom, if you truly believe "mentalcels" exist.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Wristcel - cope. No correlation between wrist size and clavicle length (which is infinitely more important).

Tallcel- cope in most cases. Anyone 90+ percentile in height is not incel due to their height, but incel in spite of their height.

Chadcel - cope. Unless the chad is severely autistic or has mental issues that impact everyday function they can't be incel. There is no such thing as being too "good-looking" because there is always an equivalent stacey in the same boat. And tbh in this day and age most beckies genuinely believe they have a chance with gigachad.

Framecel - Frame is not that important. Even if you are pencil-shaped, a good FACE can always compensate. You just can't prefix frame as the defining cause of inceldom.

Darkcel - never heard of it. Also seems like a retarded definition, especially if you consider it in context of the blackpill. Your looks are the primary reason you are incel, not due to ideological beliefs. Being an autistic edgelord might as well be classed as mentalceldom, if you truly believe "mentalcels" exist.
But you're everything matters cel!

And here I thought this was gonna be a biology lesson

I don't think that being too tall is his problem, but his shit frame + ugly face
If he has disproportionate limbs it can be. Because then hell be more likely to break them if they are too long for his body.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I don't think that being too tall is his problem, but his shit frame + ugly face
His face is objectively attractive when looking at it alone:

Robert bobroczky

It's his extreme height which makes him ugly a.k.a. a tallcel. Also being taller than 6'2" is a failo unless you're black:

RL9 SVIw dsR116mJGKUy46mLzrXLugweRmI7TqkRC8
Mulan Hernandez with her boyfriend Bol Manute Bol 1024x1024
12439539 web1 20190713 154159

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
I am fat deformed and gook