FULL detailed explanation on the PSL system -- ALL misconceptions cleared up

View attachment 327350
6 psl my ass, maybe you're thinking of his shittier pictures.

If this is 6 PSL then PSL scale has dropped another 1.5 points since november 2019 JFL.

like a .25 difference maybe, but they dont look that different, the blue eyes just give a bit more "flash" I guess.
He is a bit lower than pitt who is a low 7 so hes a high 6 in this pic he has worse pics

Screenshot 20200329 222501

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted
That's exactly what I was getting at in the original post. One PROPER way of understanding the scale, as I cover in my original post, is exactly what you said here: The scale is 0-10 PSL where 5 PSL is average, 9 PSL is the highest rate any human is at, and 1 PSL is the lowest rate any human is at (because 0 PSL'ers and 10 PSL'ers don't exist). I cover this in the "properly conceived PSL system version 2" section.
So basically same as the 0-8 scale Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He is a bit lower than pitt who is a low 7 so hes a high 6 in this pic he has worse pics

View attachment 327356
Actually pitt is more of a high 6 and amnesia is a low 6 @ArvidGustavsson
He onky looks good in a few frauded pics
His bigonial width exceeds his bizygomatic width, he just hasnt the facial harmony like chico to be 7+

Last edited:
  • +1
His bigonial width exceeds his bizygomatic width, he just hasnt the facial harmony like chico to be 7+

Using your misconceived scale that goes up to 8, prime Chico isn't 7+. He's 7/8. No more. No less.

• +1
Disagree with the piece on 0s, 1s and 2s not existing.
It doesn't immediately follow that simply because one extreme of something doesn't exist, therefore the other extreme does not exist either. There are many cases where this is not true - an extreme exists on one end and not the other.
nerdcel example off the top of my head - having zero electric charge is physically plausible in electromagnetics, having infinite charge is not physically plausible, only idealistically
this fallacy is like "appeal to symmetry" or something
it is indeed very possible to have 1s, 2s, and imo even 0s IRL without having a plausible 8/8, 9/9, or 10/10 IRL. A 0 for example is someone who legitimately has no aesthetic appeal whatsoever. So little appeal that they don't even register as a sexual entity to anyone. I think in my example thread on PSL I used elephant man and burn victims for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and ArabIncel
Last edited:
  • +1
Chico is around 7.23 which is like top 100 men in the world

@needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector

Even using your retarded scale, 7.25 PSL wouldn't be top 100 men in the world. 7.25 PSL would be like 1 in 1000 (or a few thousand) men (young, prime men) or some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Even using your retarded scale, 7.25 PSL wouldn't be top 100 men in the world. 7.25 PSL would be like 1 in 1000 (or a few thousand) men (young, prime men) or some shit like that.
Okay youre right but it doesnt matter if yiure chico or 1/1000 best looking male because either way youll slay extremely hard

• +1
Yes that's the problem. Including the fact that he's a "shitskin" he is of course that low (maybe even lower). But looking at just hard facial aesthetics he's like 5-5.5 PSL.
5.5 psl my cock and balls lol

• +1
Okay youre right but it doesnt matter if yiure chico or 1/1000 best looking male because either way youll slay extremely hard

Well, yes, that's obviously true. Even the best of merely 100 young, prime men would slay pretty hard.

• +1

I did say that excluding considerations to the fact that he's a shitskin. Of course when we factor that in he's below 4 PSL. But without factoring that in he's clearly 5+. Just look at his bones for starters.

He also went viral on a game show in Australia a few years ago due to being the "most attractive" contestant to ever show up. That's how he became known. Twitter exploded. So there's that.

• +1
Well, yes, that's obviously true. Even the best of merely 100 young, prime men would slay pretty hard.
Yeah so whats the point of having an 8 or 9 rating then?
7 is the highest it should be
But in reality at psl5 you'll already be able to slay often unless manlet/framelet/dicklet
At psl4 yiull have long dry spells and few women will find you attractive
Also psl4 face + manlet/framelet/dicklet its over

At psl3 its over
Yuur looksmatch will reject you and gi for 4 and 5
Psl 2 is obviously unattractive
Most incels are 2 or 3s or manlet 4s
Psl1 or disfigured people and severly obese are just as rare as psl7

Last edited:
  • +1
@Sikkunt23

Last edited:
  • +1
PSL rating is peak autism, either there should be a clear explaination of how PSL rating works pinned on the ratings forum, or it should be ditched in favour of normal IRL/Decile rating out of 10.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and EthnicelAscension
He mogs you unironically, look at his bones and aesthetics.

You have blue eye halo, if he wore contacts It would be a gigamog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Titbot
Actually pitt is more of a high 6 and amnesia is a low 6
Fuck off prime Pitt is legit confirmed 7+, you don't even need to be a 'pitt-piller' to know that,

Like I said, this site treats 7 and 8 PSL to be the same thing nowadays, 8 psl is just a 7 psl that some nigga wishes they looked like.

but when I say Amnesia I'm talking about his best pics, too many autists here think everyone must be a frauding piece of shit when people are forgiving when they see you irl/in motion (assuming you dont have a shit profile),

I'm just tired of this, well I saw a bad picture of this person, therefore they must be this PSL, btw even if they looksmax and become better looking, this is their real PSL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH
Dicaprio rage

I'M SICK OF THIS PSL AUTISMO SHIT
Dicaprio rage2

Shootgif
Shootgif
Shootgif
Shootgif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
1 - disfigured, obese
2 - unattractive st blackops2cel @reptiles @DownBroken
3 - below average ( @ArabIncel )
4 - average ( @Yoyome99 )
5 - above average ( @TsarTsar444)
6 - attractive ( @Amnesia )
7 - very attractive ( prime gandy, chico)
Highest tier

@Salludon

• +1
Who cares what some autists think, if I posted my Chad friends here who have been offered model jobs and have thousands of tinder matches they'd be rated 3 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 678 and EthnicelAscension
Who cares what some autists think, if I posted my Chad friends here who have been offered model jobs and have thousands of tinder matches they'd be rated 3 PSL.

Well if they have been offered model jobs lol I don't think they'd be rated 3 PSL here...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4310
Fuck off prime Pitt is legit confirmed 7+, you don't even need to be a 'pitt-piller' to know that,

Like I said, this site treats 7 and 8 PSL to be the same thing nowadays, 8 psl is just a 7 psl that some nigga wishes they looked like.

but when I say Amnesia I'm talking about his best pics, too many autists here think everyone must be a frauding piece of shit when people are forgiving when they see you irl/in motion (assuming you dont have a shit profile),

I'm just tired of this, well I saw a bad picture of this person, therefore they must be this PSL, btw even if they looksmax and become better looking, this is their real PSL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH
View attachment 327374
I'M SICK OF THIS PSL AUTISMO SHIT
View attachment 327396
View attachment 327398View attachment 327398 View attachment 327398 View attachment 327398
Jfl pitt isnt a 7

Jfl pitt isnt a 7

He looks gay as fuck no harmony and yiu only rate him extremely high due to status halo

Last edited:
  • +1
He mogs you unironically, look at his bones and aesthetics.

You have blue eye halo, if he wore contacts It would be a gigamog

It is true to say that Sikkunt has a much higher SMV. Yes, that South Indian shit skin strictly PSL-wise mogs Sikkunt. But he doesn't SMV mog Sikkunt in the slightest. I've ran various tinder experiments on that South Indian. He performed horribly in the West due to his MASSIVE phenotype failo. His Tinder results were equivalent to that of a 3.5-4 PSL white dude.

• +1
Doesn't seem right to me. Quite a few girls find Barrett pretty unattractive or meh. Just ask girls IRL (like I and others have done here) if you don't believe me. Does that mean most girls will find him unattractive? I don't think that that would follow nor do I think that that would be the case.
People like you should be exterminated for having such low iq

• +1
  • +1
therefore making this site a complete joke when it comes to ratings

• +1
Believing what women say:lul:

Which is why these same women rated O'Pry and Chico a lot higher in the same conversations...

Just lol. You think when I asked these women IRL I just asked about Barrett? I asked about various top models, many of whom these women did rate 9/10 or 10/10. Unlike Barrett who a good number of them rated 6-7/10.

• +1
Which is why these same women rated O'Pry and Chico a lot higher in the same conversations...

Just lol. You think when I asked these women IRL I just asked about Barrett? I asked about various top models, many of whom these women did rate 9/10 or 10/10. Unlike Barrett who a good number of them rated 6-7/10.
Which phenos have a negative marking? And what PSL Mark corresponds to what percentile?

U sound high Iq ngl

• +1
Jfl pitt isnt a 7

He looks gay as fuck no harmony and yiu only rate him extremely high due to status halo

no he has soft features that make him insanely appealing to women, no harmony my ass, you're also cherrypicking pics, the ideal face isn't some aspie squinter with the sharpest most PCT low trust asf face.

I'M DONE WITH U AND THIS SHIT,
Rambo Machinegun 69265

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ArabIncel and Deleted member 685
Which phenos have a negative marking? And what PSL Mark corresponds to what percentile?

U sound high Iq ngl

South Indian phenotypes are probably the worst tbh. The Indian guy I posted and talked about above is a South Indian. When you have dark shit skin like that WITHOUT being black, that's when the problem arises. His SMV is quite low as a result of his phenotype despite the fact that he's pretty good PSL-wise. Using the misconceived PSL system that goes up to 8, he's at least 5/8. Maybe even 5.5/8.

• +1
no he has soft features that make him insanely appealing to women, no harmony my ass, you're also cherrypicking pics, the ideal face isn't some aspie squinter with the sharpest most PCT low trust asf face.

I'M DONE WITH U AND THIS SHIT,
View attachment 327428
Almost every one agrees that chico is high psl7

Downloadfile 40 4734222650316

How the fuck is this creature also a 7??

Screenshot 20200329 222501

Looks like high 6 amnesia is a low 6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Titbot
South Indian phenotypes are probably the worst tbh. The Indian guy I posted and talked about above is a South Indian. When you have dark shit skin like that WITHOUT being black, that's when the problem arises. His SMV is quite low as a result of his phenotype despite the fact that he's pretty good PSL-wise. Using the misconceived PSL system that goes up to 8, he's at least 5/8. Maybe even 5.5/8.
How much of the population does each PSL rank mog

• +1

U sound high Iq ngl
Gook, Indian and other weird ohenos

• +1
. The PSL system was meant to deal with HARD facial aesthetics without considerations to phenotype
Then you'd be discussing smth almost pointless since it wouldn't give an accurate measurement of facial attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Post them. Lets see... Models for what btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
How much of the population does each PSL rank mog

Using the scale that goes up to 8? It's probably something like:

4 PSL mogs 50%

5 PSL mogs around 80-85%

6 PSL mogs around 97%

7 PSL mogs around 99.9%

Some shit like that anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
There are many misconceptions surrounding the PSL system. As a result of these misconceptions, almost no one here understands the PSL system properly anymore. 4 PSL is NOT the average as many think. And neither is 4.5 PSL the average as some think. Moreover, the PSL scale is NOT out of 8 as many think. And neither is it out of 9 as some think. I will explain everything in detail below. But before I do so, I want to take a moment to go through the misconceived version of the PSL system that nearly everyone holds to. Well, there are two misconceived versions that are commonly held to. I will go through them both.

Misconceived PSL system version 1

According to this system, the scale goes up to 8 PSL, where 4 PSL is the average. So the highest possible rate within this system is 8/8, which would essentially be a perfect morph (or whatever). But, of course, no one is perfect, hence no one actually is 8 PSL. That's why, within this system, all the top male models like prime Chico, prime Gandy, and prime O'Pry would get rated 7-7.5/8 (or something like that).

Misconceived PSL system version 2

According to this system, the scale goes up to 9 PSL, where 4.5 PSL is the average. So the highest possible rate within this system is 9/9, which would essentially be a perfect morph (or whatever). But, of course, no one is perfect, hence no one actually is 9 PSL. That's why, within this system, all the top male models like prime Chico, prime Gandy, and prime O'Pry would get rated 8-8.5/9 (or something like that).

Most people here hold to version (1) from what I can tell and only a minority hold to version (2). But, as far as I can tell, almost everyone holds to either version (1) or version (2). And both of these versions are, as I explained, misconceived. As far as I can tell, this (below) is the proper way to understand the PSL system.

The scale doesn't go up to 8 (as it does in version 1) nor does it go up to 9 (as it does in version 2). It goes up to 10. Now here's what basically happened. People on the original PSL forums realized, rightly so, that no one is actually a 10/10. So, while the scale they used went up to 10, no one was actually rated a 10 PSL. So some people took 9 PSL to, for example, be the highest rate at which all the top male models (prime Chico, prime Gandy, prime O'Pry, etc.) were at. Eventually, as far as I can tell, other people took 8 PSL to be the highest rate at which all the top male models (prime Chico, prime Gandy, prime O'Pry, etc.) were at. So the scale wasn't actually out of 9 or out of 8. It was out of 10. Just that, depending on which way you went, either 9 or 8 was the highest rate at which all the top male models were at. The highest possible rate (in theory) was still, of course, 10/10 (just that no one exists and for that matter could exist who would be a 10/10). With this understood, we get the following two versions of the PSL system that are properly conceived.

Properly conceived PSL system version 1

According to this system, the scale goes up to 10 PSL. So the highest possible rate within this system is 10/10, which would essentially be a perfect morph (or whatever). But, of course, no one is perfect, hence no one actually is 10 PSL. Now, within this system, the best looking humans are thought to be 8 PSL. People like prime Chico, prime Gandy, prime O'Pry, etc.

Properly conceived PSL system version 2

According to this system, the scale goes up to 10 PSL. So the highest possible rate within this system is 10/10, which would essentially be a perfect morph (or whatever). But, of course, no one is perfect, hence no one actually is 10 PSL. Now, within this system, the best looking humans are thought to be 9 PSL. People like prime Chico, prime Gandy, prime O'Pry, etc.

Now let me take a moment to discuss what the average rate would be in both these systems (and explain why that would be the case).

The average rate in the properly conceived PSL system version 1

The average rate in this system, as it seems to me, would be 5 PSL. One might think it would be 4 PSL and their reasoning for that might be: Well, look, according to this system 10 PSL is the highest possible rate, but 8 PSL is the highest rate that any living human is at. So since no human is above an 8 PSL, that means all humans are in the range of 0-8 PSL. So it's safe to assume that the average is 4 PSL. This would be incorrect. The reason being, if we're supposing that, out of 10, no human is above an 8 PSL (as is the case with this system), then we also have to do the same thing to the lower end of the spectrum. That is, just like no one is above an 8 PSL, no one is below a 2 PSL either. Just like 9s and 10s don't exist, 0s and 1s don't exist either. This is needed for consistency (and it makes sense too; how can someone objectively be a 0/10 for example?). Hence all humans are in the range of 2-8 PSL. Thus it's safe to assume that the average in this system is actually 5 PSL.

The average rate in the properly conceived PSL system version 2

The average rate in this system, as it seems to me, would be 5 PSL. One might think it would be 4.5 PSL and their reasoning for that might be: Well, look, according to this system 10 PSL is the highest possible rate, but 9 PSL is the highest rate that any living human is at. So since no human is above a 9 PSL, that means all humans are in the range of 0-9 PSL. So it's safe to assume that the average is 4.5 PSL. This would be incorrect. The reason being, if we're supposing that, out of 10, no human is above a 9 PSL (as is the case with this system), then we also have to do the same thing to the lower end of the spectrum. That is, just like no one is above a 9 PSL, no one is below a 1 PSL either. Just like 10s don't exist, 0s don't exist either. This is needed for consistency (and it makes sense too; how can someone objectively be a 0/10 for example?). Hence all humans are in the range of 1-9 PSL. Thus it's safe to assume that the average in this system is actually 5 PSL.

I hope all this made at least some sense.
Cope its either 0 or 1.

Invisible or good looking. Theres no between

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and PubertyMaxxer
1 - disfigured, obese
2 - unattractive st blackops2cel @reptiles @DownBroken
3 - below average ( @ArabIncel )
4 - average ( @Yoyome99 )
5 - above average ( @TsarTsar444)
6 - attractive ( @Amnesia )
7 - very attractive ( prime gandy, chico)
THIS IS THE RATING SYSTEM.

GO FUCK YOURSELF OP @ArabIncel

906F410B 86F0 41F6 981B 26A6A9D1A8C5

THE COLLECTIVE WILL OF THE FORUM IS NOT A MISCONCEPTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

• +1
Then you'd be discussing smth almost pointless since it wouldn't give an accurate measurement of facial attractiveness

Depends on what you mean by "facial attractiveness." It does give an accurate measurement of SOMETHING'S about facial aesthetics. That's all it was intended to do. If you want to include things beyond its scope of study, then the PSL-proponent can just say that they're simply not concerned about THAT but rather are concerned about what they're doing.

• +1
8= your favourite 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and PubertyMaxxer
Post them. Lets see... Models for what btw?
Don't want their faces to end up here but small time jobs, nothing special. Just shooting for some local store.

• +1
You rate Pitt high 6? I bet u rated me 4psl somewhere

• +1
THIS IS THE RATING SYSTEM.

GO FUCK YOURSELF OP @ArabIncel

View attachment 327453
THE COLLECTIVE WILL OF THE FORUM IS NOT A MISCONCEPTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Low IQ response as expected.

Lol go look at the PSL system that they used on lookism back in the day. The way it was originally used. My post captures exactly that. You autists have moved to some retarded scale of your own that has no roots in "PSL" whatsoever.

• +1
Low IQ response as expected.

Lol go look at the PSL system that they used on lookism back in the day. The way it was originally used. My post captures exactly that. You autists have moved to some retarded scale of your own that has no roots in "PSL" whatsoever.
Who the fuck cares about " PSL Roots" JFL

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A