FULL GUIDE ON TAX EVASION

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Now, you either clicked on this thread actually wanting to evase tax or you clicked because you are curious/bored, but if you clicked wanting to evase, then I got you buddy. You will get rich in no time.

But why is paying tax bad, let's start with that.
-You give money to jew government, giving money to elites and illimunati
-They steal your money
-You become poor

HOW TO DO TAX EVASION

1. YOU CAN EVASE FOR SOME TIME BEFORE LEGAL ACTION IS TAKEN ON YOU

Yes, you heard that right bhai, during your starting times of tax evasion legal action wont be taken and the cops only come to your door after some time

2. YOU NEED TO ALWAYS BE ON THE ESCAPE
Listen bhai, this is AFTER you wait some time of tax evasion, you evase for quite some time, enough to not get taken legal action and when the time has come you will always be on the run police comes to your house to put you to jail or make you pay the taxes, BUT YOU ARENT FUCKING IN THE HOUSE. THE HOUSE IS FUCKING EMPTY.

MY STORY OF TAX EVASION
When I lived in England, I refused to pay tax. It was %40. So they start sending me letters and threatening me. You know what you do? You know what most would people do. Reply to the letter, get a clever accountant tada tada bla bla, guess what I did. IGNORE THE LETTERS. IGNORE. IGNORE. Then they start sending people on to my house, where's asdvek oh he's not here. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. There becomes a point where there's a cost benefit analysis where they sit down and go we don't know where this guy is we don't even know how much money he has we don't know if he's going to pay he might have left the country this is a waste of our time and they up because everyones a coward and fills in the form I don't fill in forms, YOU WANT MY MONEY, COME GET IT.

NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS ABOUT TAX EVASION IN MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY SERVERS, AND I DID THE TAX EVASION IN ONE OF THESE MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY SERVERS, AND THIS IS A GUIDE OF TAX EVASION IN MINECRAFT.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frost969, Hernan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 10 others
Finally a useful moneymaxxing thread for Minecraft hypixel server

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Frost969
bro watched a andrew tate short and forgot how to act:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, PrinceofDarkness, aestheticsrespecter and 9 others
I know someone who owes 5 figures worth of tax since 2016, all he does is get letters. Now he has moved out of the UK so idk how it'll work now as he is like a ghost to the system

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I know someone who owes 5 figures worth of tax since 2016, all he does is get letters. Now he has moved out of the UK so idk how it'll work now as he is like a ghost to the system
That's me.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Well well well .....

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, Lasko123, Patient A and 6 others
Always pay yourself first, let the goverment piggies come to you, there's an entire industry made by making you pay your taxes, so make them work, make them do better tax paying plans for you

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Always pay yourself first, let the goverment piggies come to you, there's an entire industry made by making you pay your taxes, so make them work, make them do better tax paying plans for you
Nigga I already do that

Now, you either clicked on this thread actually wanting to evase tax or you clicked because you are curious/bored, but if you clicked wanting to evase, then I got you buddy. You will get rich in no time.

-They steal your money
-You become poor

HOW TO DO TAX EVASION

Yes, you heard that right bhai, during your starting times of tax evasion legal action wont be taken and the cops only come to your door after some time

Listen bhai, this is AFTER you wait some time of tax evasion, you evase for quite some time, enough to not get taken legal action and when the time has come you will always be on the run police comes to your house to put you to jail or make you pay the taxes, BUT YOU ARENT FUCKING IN THE HOUSE. THE HOUSE IS FUCKING EMPTY.

MY STORY OF TAX EVASION
When I lived in England, I refused to pay tax. It was %40. So they start sending me letters and threatening me. You know what you do? You know what most would people do. Reply to the letter, get a clever accountant tada tada bla bla, guess what I did. IGNORE THE LETERS. IGNORE. IGNORE. Then they start sending people on to my house, where's asdvek oh he's not here. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. There becomes a point where there's a cost benefit analysis where they sit down and go we don't know where this guy is we don't even know how much money he has we don't know if he's going to pay he might have left the country this is a waste of our time and they up because everyones a coward and fills in the form I don't fill in forms, YOU WANT MY MONEY, COME GET IT.

NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS ABOUT TAX EVASION IN MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY SERVERS, AND I DID THE TAX EVASION IN ONE OF THESE MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY SERVERS, AND THIS IS A GUIDE OF TAX EVASION IN MINECRAFT.
also this is a horrible method for poor bums, there are easier ways to "soften taxes" if you're actually rich, if you're like this guy who's got nothing to loose, take out a huge loan buy all into bitcoin, tell them you lost it all buying leveraged crypto. then after 5 years you'll be able to have a payment plan with atleast over 20% cut off the initial loan

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and NoReedemingFeature
Thanks, please tell us all the other things they teach you at the Synagogue.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and aestheticsrespecter
Andrew Tate ©

Bro arent u that 4'11 nigga gtfo out of here i tax evase and pull bitches jacked tall sexy rich
:lul: i was 4'11 at about 10y

So just ignore them theory?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
But why is paying tax bad,
Taxation is theft. Legalised theft that is. but stull theft.

Because theft is. Someone taking away money or things you own, without your consent, and if you don't give it the thief will punish you.
All the above criteria are met, when it comes t. Taxation.

1. They take my money, but I don't want that, they do anyways without my consent.
2 if I don't give them my money. they will repo my things, fine me, garnish all your wages, and ultimately even lock you up.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I know people that got locked at the airport, when coming back or leaving.

Nigga this is word for word what nigga Andrew Tate said in this video 🤣🤣🤣
what the fuck nigga wanted to sound smart or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, aestheticsrespecter and Youㅤ
jfl at the retards who are gonna try that and get their bank accounts seized

inb4 u get a 30% warning

-They steal your money
-You become poor

HOW TO DO TAX EVASION

MY STORY OF TAX EVASION
When I lived in England, I refused to pay tax. It was %40. So they start sending me letters and threatening me. You know what you do? You know what most would people do. Reply to the letter, get a clever accountant tada tada bla bla, guess what I did. IGNORE THE LETTERS. IGNORE. IGNORE. Then they start sending people on to my house, where's asdvek oh he's not here. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. There becomes a point where there's a cost benefit analysis where they sit down and go we don't know where this guy is we don't even know how much money he has we don't know if he's going to pay he might have left the country this is a waste of our time and they up because everyones a coward and fills in the form I don't fill in forms, YOU WANT MY MONEY, COME GET IT.

wheres the guide retard

only babbling

I can post a much better and fully legit guide

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Try posting on larpingdalits.com

wheres the guide retard

only babbling

I can post a much better and fully legit guide
Why the fuck u ghosted me on discord nigga??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499