Full Guide to smelling amazing

thebatman

thebatman

Iron
In this thread ill give you everything you'll ever need for smelling good. Wether you already know bits, or know nothing at all it'll help you.

1- SHOWER EVERDAY
Fairly self explanatory, but i recomment showering in the morning, and after you train(if you go to the gym or exercise). Both of these should be extrememly cold. This will not only close your pores, but will help clear your skin, help with muscle recovery and assist in waking you up. When you shower, i recommend using a soap that isn't fragrances. This will help make sure that your cologne has a distinct smell, and not mixed with other crap. Also, make sure that you wash your hair often too, because who wants greasy hair?

2- DEODORANT
I personally use old spice roll on ( Amazon product ASIN B00133JJ50) aswell as canned deodorant for when I train. You should apply it in the morning under your shirt, and throughout the day if necessary.

3- BODY HAIR
Shave your armpits. Its not feminine, Our underarm hair traps the moisture on our skin, giving bacteria more time to produce the bad smells that you want to avoid. Shaving your armpit hair can help maximise the effectiveness of the deodorants that you use. Also, dont forget to shave your pubes. I shouldn't have to explain that one.

4- ORAL HYGIENE
Make sure your brushing your teeth before breakfast and before you go to bed. Preferrablt, use an electric toothbrush. Also make sure to get a tongue scraper. This is because bad breaths main cause is bacteria stored on the tongue. You can also brush the inside of your cheeks, and the roof of your mouth but that is optional. See a dentist if your breath smells bad, because it can be a sign of gum disease, and other issues. Make sure you chew gum or eat mints throughout the day. Personally, i use XXX mints. The smell and taste lasts quite a while. A pack should last a day or 2. Make sure that you eat one after a meal, especially if it is a food that smells bad. For example: Peanuts.

5- COLOGNE
Make sure you find a signature cologne for summer and one for winter. Personally, for summer i recommend Prada Luna Rossa Ocean or Prada L’Homme. And for winter i recommend Stronger with you intensely or Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb extreme. Don't spray too much or too little. Depending on the fragrance, it should be between 4 and 8 sprays. You can also carry travel fragrances to reapply wherever you are. You should apply your cologne right after a shower. OPTIONAL: Apply vaseline on pulse points before you apply cologne. This helps the fragrance last longer

6- CLOTHES
Fairly self explanatory, but make sure you wear different clothes everyday, and don't wear something more than once before washing it. Also, make sure that you change clothes after exercise. Not only does this improve your scent, but it also helps control body acne. Make sure to wash your shoes relatively often too, because nobody wants stinky feet.

7- PHEROMONES (THEORY)
Copied straight from google: 'A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to affect the behavior of the receiving individuals.' There isn't very much research on it, and i personally haven't tried it. It could just be a placebo, but some people think that it can make people fall in love with you.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21863, ascension! and 3 others
Being super disciplined in only taking cold showers made me take a lot less showers.
I'm such a loser for not constantly being able to tolerate some cold water for 5 min.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, bradpittshairline, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
chad rolls in ashes and calls it a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
'full guide' 7 pointers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, Deleted member 32410 and Lethbridge
Being super disciplined in only taking cold showers made me take a lot less showers.
I'm such a loser for not constantly being able to tolerate some cold water for 5 min.
cold showers are super unhealthy for you stop taking them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, IAMNOTANINCEL, Lautrec and 3 others
cold showers are super unhealthy for the human body, anything that causes your body discomfort is very bad for your health
why do you think they sprayed slaves and prisoners with ice cold water?
pretty sure kings and emperors never bathed in ice cold water

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, IAMNOTANINCEL, JovenCansao and 1 other person
cold showers are super unhealthy for the human body, anything that causes your body discomfort is very bad for your health
Soyboy fr. Research the benefits lil bro. Exercise causes discomfort, is that unhealthy?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Revenge123 and thefinalresent
Soyboy fr. Research the benefits lil bro. Exercise causes discomfort, is that unhealthy?
HAHAHHA what benefits are you mentally ill?
there is absolutely 0000 benefits to splashing yourself with ice cold water like an untermensch
also your slang tells me all i need to know

• +1
Reactions: bradu8, Miniskull, Revenge123 and 1 other person
Cold showers are pointless except for muh discipline jfl. I did them for 3 months literally nothing happened except I got a cortisol rise and could tolerate the cold better and felt "alpha"

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
imagine thinking splashing yourself with ice cold water and torturing your body will bring any benefits
it makes me suffer but its good to me
JFL at your iq

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Lautrec
Cold showers are pointless except for muh disciple jfl. I did them for 3 months literally nothing happened except I got a cortisol rise and could tolerate the cold better and felt "alpha"
discipline is not a natural concept humans were never disciplined

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Lautrec
Water guide

U argued that discomfort = bad?
its very true
discomfort is an obvious way of your body warning you that you are an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
wtf is even this logic why do you think putting your body through unnecessary stress will bring any health benefits WTF

its very true
discomfort is an obvious way of your body warning you that you are an idiot
Should I stop going to school and work because it brings me mental discomfort?
Perhaps I should just start smoking crystal, because it brings me such a nice euphoric comforting sensation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, DelonLover1999, thebatman and 2 others
Should I stop going to school and work because it brings me mental discomfort?
Perhaps I should just start smoking crystal, because it brings me such a nice euphoric comforting sensation.
school jfl
school is literal poison to the human body and brain JFL sending your kids or going to school yourself is a waste of time and life
schools were created to create slaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, Glacier, Lautrec and 2 others
but do whatever you want we will see who lives longer in the end

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Deleted member 1901
this guide causes more damage than good

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Deleted member 24712
Any input?
yes create your own distinct smell. find a unique not strong but not weak soap not to sweet not to dry just right and use that for the rest of your life. everyone will recognize you for that smell gfs family co workersetc

Didn’t even mention benzoyl peroxide or Therabreath. OP is a low IQ try hard

Always moisturize the entire bath after a shower. Cold showers are cope, lukewarm is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
In this thread ill give you everything you'll ever need for smelling good. Wether you already know bits, or know nothing at all it'll help you.

1- SHOWER EVERDAY
Fairly self explanatory, but i recomment showering in the morning, and after you train(if you go to the gym or exercise). Both of these should be extrememly cold. This will not only close your pores, but will help clear your skin, help with muscle recovery and assist in waking you up. When you shower, i recommend using a soap that isn't fragrances. This will help make sure that your cologne has a distinct smell, and not mixed with other crap. Also, make sure that you wash your hair often too, because who wants greasy hair?

2- DEODORANT
I personally use old spice roll on ( Amazon product ASIN B00133JJ50) aswell as canned deodorant for when I train. You should apply it in the morning under your shirt, and throughout the day if necessary.

3- BODY HAIR
Shave your armpits. Its not feminine, Our underarm hair traps the moisture on our skin, giving bacteria more time to produce the bad smells that you want to avoid. Shaving your armpit hair can help maximise the effectiveness of the deodorants that you use. Also, dont forget to shave your pubes. I shouldn't have to explain that one.

4- ORAL HYGIENE
Make sure your brushing your teeth before breakfast and before you go to bed. Preferrablt, use an electric toothbrush. Also make sure to get a tongue scraper. This is because bad breaths main cause is bacteria stored on the tongue. You can also brush the inside of your cheeks, and the roof of your mouth but that is optional. See a dentist if your breath smells bad, because it can be a sign of gum disease, and other issues. Make sure you chew gum or eat mints throughout the day. Personally, i use XXX mints. The smell and taste lasts quite a while. A pack should last a day or 2. Make sure that you eat one after a meal, especially if it is a food that smells bad. For example: Peanuts.

5- COLOGNE
Make sure you find a signature cologne for summer and one for winter. Personally, for summer i recommend Prada Luna Rossa Ocean or Prada L’Homme. And for winter i recommend Stronger with you intensely or Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb extreme. Don't spray too much or too little. Depending on the fragrance, it should be between 4 and 8 sprays. You can also carry travel fragrances to reapply wherever you are. You should apply your cologne right after a shower. OPTIONAL: Apply vaseline on pulse points before you apply cologne. This helps the fragrance last longer

6- CLOTHES
Fairly self explanatory, but make sure you wear different clothes everyday, and don't wear something more than once before washing it. Also, make sure that you change clothes after exercise. Not only does this improve your scent, but it also helps control body acne. Make sure to wash your shoes relatively often too, because nobody wants stinky feet.

7- PHEROMONES (THEORY)
Copied straight from google: 'A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to affect the behavior of the receiving individuals.' There isn't very much research on it, and i personally haven't tried it. It could just be a placebo, but some people think that it can make people fall in love with you.
GREAT: This tutorial should be renamed "How to poison yourself, destroy your natural excretory system, shrivel away in light speed and die in your 50s" instead 🤭

Stop eating lots of cooked meat/cooked eggs/cooked animal foods in general and you won't smell bad, also use Lime Juice (LIME, not to be confused with Lemon you fucking idiots) as a natural deodorant

Smelling good = not stinking
Pheromones are important for attraction
Stop killing yourself
Eat raw meat and live 😎

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and ReinerGeist1

1- SHOWER EVERDAY

2- DEODORANT

3- BODY HAIR

4- ORAL HYGIENE

5- COLOGNE

6- CLOTHES

7- PHEROMONES (THEORY)
How can a nigger put "Cologne" and "Pheromones" in the same recommendation list when they are the exact opposite/nullify each other?

Please don't be a stupid little nigger: be a big fat nigger, smart nigger like myself 😉

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
With that logic lifting or any form of intense physical exercise should 'be very bad for your health'.
I don't take cold showers very consistently but there is irrefutable evidence that cold showers or baths are good for you when done correctly.
Kings and emperors were comfort seeking fat-asses such as yourself who believed that anything uncomfortable was bad for them, which is why they would probably get brutally mogged by 90 percent of the population, just like you.
Go and IQmaxx then try spread your 2 penny comments, you filthy valorant playing incell.

• +1
Reactions: thebatman
With that logic lifting or any form of intense physical exercise should 'be very bad for your health'.
I don't take cold showers very consistently but there is irrefutable evidence that cold showers or baths are good for you when done correctly.
Kings and emperors were comfort seeking fat-asses such as yourself who believed that anything uncomfortable was bad for them, which is why they would probably get brutally mogged by 90 percent of the population, just like you.
Go and IQmaxx then try spread your 2 penny comments, you filthy valorant playing incell.
@ReinerGeist1 - No reply because you just got IQmogged.

but yeah whatever keep doing ur stuff and shorten your lifespan

you didnt do anything ?
Keep telling yourself that buddy.

Keep telling yourself that buddy.
nothing "high iq" was said here
maybe to a slave like yourself it sounds smart but everyone else is laughing at you